Subject: [PATCH 11 of 11] USB ioctl documentation update
From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi,

Here's a patch against 2.5.3-pre1 that updates the documentation for the
USB ioctl numbers.

thanks,

greg k-h

diff -Nru a/Documentation/ioctl-number.txt b/Documentation/ioctl-number.txt
--- a/Documentation/ioctl-number.txt	Wed Jan 16 09:57:45 2002
+++ b/Documentation/ioctl-number.txt	Wed Jan 16 09:57:45 2002
@@ -101,7 +101,8 @@
 'S'	82-FF	scsi/scsi.h		conflict!
 'T'	all	linux/soundcard.h	conflict!
 'T'	all	asm-i386/ioctls.h	conflict!
-'U'	all	linux/drivers/usb/usb.h
+'U'	00-EF	linux/drivers/usb/usb.h
+'U'	F0-FF	drivers/usb/auerswald.c
 'V'	all	linux/vt.h
 'W'	00-1F	linux/watchdog.h	conflict!
 'W'	00-1F	linux/wanrouter.h	conflict!