Subject: [rec.radio.amateur.misc] Radio Mods
From: [email-masked] (George Z)
Newsgroups: comp.archives

Archive-name: auto/rec.radio.amateur.misc/Radio-Mods
Original-posting-by: [email-masked] (George Z)
Original-subject: Radio Mods
Reposted-by: [email-masked]

In response to my posting of last week regarding the radio mods
info, I have the following information:

PCSERVER -- An email server for MS-DOS.

  Available Commands:
  ===================

  SENDME  <filename>        Requests a file from the server.
  SENDME  <filename> $HEX   Requests a file and the server will send it as Hex.

  GET <filename>            Same as SENDME.

  DIR <options>             Sends a list of files in the current directory.
                            DIR *.*     DIR *.EXE    DIR *.MOD

  CD <options>              Changes the default directory.

  VERSION                   Displays the current version of PCSERVER with some
                            statistics on the installation and use.

All commands must start at the first position on the line.  The server ignores
the subject line in the header of the message.  Only commands in the body of
the message will be considered.

Example:

If you wanted to request the file called TS440.MOD from the MODS directory,
you would send the following commands in your mail message:

  CD MODS
  SENDME TS440.MOD

This will cause two mail messages to be generated.  The first message would
notify you that the "CD MODS" was taken ok; the second message would contain
the file TS440.MOD.

The files are also available through anonymous FTP to 129.100.22.100

Any questions can be directed to:

Mark Bramwell,
The University of Western Ontario
School of Business Administration,

[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, thats all for now, I hope you all find this usefil...
Thanks for your interest and help.
'73 de George KJ6VU
.