Subject: TR7625 intermittant TX fix
From: [email-masked] (robert.f.casey)
Date: 18 Dec 91 17:55:39 GMT
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc

copied from packet:
 Msg# TSF  Size #Rd  Date  Time From   MsgID        To
  320 BF    881   1 13-Dec 0435 KD2EJ  28981_WB2QJA INFO@ALLBBS ()
 Sb: TR-7625 INTERMITTENT TXMT.

PERMISSION GRANTED FOR RELAYING AS INDICATED ON KENWOOD BBS.

SB-804

TR-7625 Intermittent TX                           2-7-80

When servicing a TR-7625 for mechanically intermittent TX, check the heavy
WHITE DRB lead at the push-on connector directly in front of relay RL1 on
the RX TX unit.  This post may either become seperated from the land, or
the land may crack from vibration.  Resolder the post, plus reinforce the
connection with a small piece of solid wire soldered on the foil side of
the board.

JEB/yn
(c) 2780TKC
=========================================================================
Note: I haven't tried or verified this, proceed at your own risk.  WA2ISE