Subject: two server certificates.

From: kulkarni veena <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:59:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have one machine which has apache+mod_ssl with a
self signed server certificate. is it possible to have
another self signed certificate using the same
Apache+mod_ssl instance but say a different port?

thanks in advance.

-veena

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more
http://taxes.yahoo.com/
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Boyle Owen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:51:30 +0100

>-----Original Message-----
>From: kulkarni veena [mailto:[email-masked]]
>

Yes. You simply make two port-based virtualhosts and put the
SSLCertificate* directives for cert 1 inside VH 1 and for cert 2 inside
VH 2.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle
Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored. 
>-veena

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently
and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your
system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print,
or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the message
states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the
views of the sender's company.