Subject: RE:

From: "Jose Correia (J)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:48:39 +0200

Try at php4win.com (by the way if you had done a search for that file
using a search engine like google.com, you would have found it
yourself)

Cheers
Jose

-----Original Message-----
From: Frédéric [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 11 September 2002 13:39
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 

Hi,

how find the file "php4apache-eapi.dll" for use with apache-mod_ssl
1.3.26 ??

Thanks

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]