Subject: Denial of service attack on Win32

From: Hassan S <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 02:47:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I am using Apache 1.3.6 on Windows NT. I came to know
about this "Denial of service attack on Win32" from
Apacheweek.
Here is the link:
http://www.apacheweek.com/features/security-13

Can anyone tell me How to reproduce this problem 
in my machine as soon as possible ?
Any sample code is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your time.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Sports - live college hoops coverage
http://sports.yahoo.com/
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]