Subject: Re: seg fault in apache in AIX

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:58:13 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 [email-masked] wrote:

> I wish I had the info but I didn't build it.   I switched back to an
> earlier version of the executable and it works fine.  [Looooooong story]

You don't need to be the one who built it.

You can get the version numbers just by asking Apache.  telnet to port 80
and issue a HEAD request, something like this:

-----------------------------------------------------
$ telnet localhost 80
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
HEAD / HTTP/1.0
Host: localhost

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:55:24 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.29 (Unix) PHP/4.3.5 mod_ssl/2.8.16 OpenSSL/0.9.7d
Connection: close
Content-Type: text/html

Connection closed by foreign host.
-----------------------------------------------------

You can find out what the session cache, client cert, and CRL settings are
just by looking in the config file.

--Cliff
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]