Subject: https not working for MSIE.

From: kulkarni veena <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 21:01:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have setup Apache2.0.45 with modssl enabled.
Everything works fine for Netscape browser but https
is not working for Internet explorer.

I have both 'der' and 'pem' based certificates in my
ssl.crt directory.
 is my 'der' certificate somehow not being accessed by
IE?

Thanks in advance.

-veena

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
http://search.yahoo.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]