Subject: Apache 2.0.40 and OpenSSL

From: Medina Malpica Victor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 20:16:22 -0400

Recently I needed a development environment based on Apache 2, php4 and ssl
for windows, it was and intranet application for a bank (that was the reason
for the ssl) I built a installer with the apache 2 and ssl, and also
included the MySQL data base.

It has performed just fine under medium load, haven't try it under heavy
load.

I put it in my university ftp, if you want you can download it and try it, I
believe they are quite stable.

You can send me email if you want some sort of support or comments on how to
improve it. I also have a sourceforge project but haven't upload the latest
release. (sourceforge.net/projects/ikirux)

The latest binary are here:

ftp://route.unitec.edu.ve/VictorMedina/IkiruxProject/

FileNamer: IKIRUX_WSP_Pro1Beta4_ENG.zip

Victor Medina
PS: I would really apreaciate some feedback on this, bugs, etc

Legal Notice
------------

These software packages are provided free of charge. It uses strong 
cryptography that is regulated by export/import/use restrictions in some

parts of the world.

PLEASE NOTE THAT EXPORT/IMPORT/USE OF STRONG CRYPTOGRAPHY SOFTWARE, 
PROVIDING CRYPTOGRAPHY HOOKS OR EVEN JUST COMMUNICATING TECHNICAL 
DETAILS ABOUT CRYPTOGRAPHY SOFTWARE IS ILLEGAL IN SOME PARTS OF THE 
WORLD. SO, WHEN YOU IMPORT THIS PACKAGE TO YOUR COUNTRY, RE-DISTRIBUTE 
IT FROM THERE OR EVEN JUST EMAIL TECHNICAL SUGGESTIONS OR SOURCE PATCHES

TO THE AUTHOR OR OTHER PEOPLE YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO PAY CLOSE 
ATTENTION TO ANY EXPORT/IMPORT/USE LAWS WHICH APPLY TO YOU. WE NOR THE 
AUTHORS OF THE REPRESENTED SOFTWARE PACKAGES ARE OR WILL BE HELD LIABLE 
FOR ANY VIOLATIONS YOU MAKE. BE CAREFUL, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 14:39:09 -0400

Medina Malpica Victor wrote:
> Recently I needed a development environment based on Apache 2, php4 and 
> ssl for windows, it was and intranet application for a bank (that was 
> the reason for the ssl) I built a installer with the apache 2 and ssl, 
> and also included the MySQL data base.
> 
> I put it in my university ftp, if you want you can download it and try 
> it, I believe they are quite stable.
> 
> You can send me email if you want some sort of support or comments on 
> how to improve it. I also have a sourceforge project but haven't upload 
> the latest release. (sourceforge.net/projects/ikirux)
> 

Victor,

I have sent a note to your university account describing a problem that 
you should address - regarding your installer.  Contact me if you need 
help understanding the issue - it is unrealated to apache or mod_ssl.

Chris.

---

From: "webmaster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 19:48:18 +0100

Victor,

Can you let me know what the issue is with the installer noted by chris

Dave