Subject: MOD SSL over NAT

From: "Jim Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 15:26:16 +0000

We have an apache server with mod_ssl.

The SSL works fine within our network(intranet).

But for internet users, who access the apache server over NAT, the SSL does 
not work.

Is there any modification that needs to the made in the apache httpd. conf 
file?

Comments, Suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,
-Jim

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: jon <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Jan 2002 20:10:44 -0800

> But for internet users, who access the apache server over NAT, the SSL does 

are you sure your nat setup is allowing traffic on port 443 (or whatever
port your ssl is running on)? try telneting to port 443 on the external
interface from someplace outside the firewall; if you can't you need to
reconfigure your firewall..

-jon

-- 
[email-masked] || www.divisionbyzero.com
gpg key: www.divisionbyzero.com/pubkey.asc
think i have a virus? www.divisionbyzero.com/pgp.html
"You are in a twisty little maze of Sendmail rules, all confusing."