Subject: RE: http or https but not both?

From: "Boyle Owen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:04:11 +0200

It sounds like you have misunderstood how to set up the SSL and HTTP sites. Basically, they are two separate port-based virtual hosts... I wrote up some notes on this a few days ago  - check out: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modssl&m=102922483406071&w=2

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Paul F [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Sent: Mittwoch, 14. August 2002 17:56
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: http or https but not both?
>
>
>I have a fresh linux installation with apache + mod_ssl.
>
>With the mod_ssl module and AddModule uncommented, I can access
>https://mysite..... BUT NOT
>http://mysite.....
>
>Any help appreciated!
>
>
>______________________________________________________________________
>Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
>User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
>Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
>
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]