Subject: Apache.exe generates errors and is closed by Windows.

From: Ramakrishna Kuppa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:26:51 -0700

I am getting the above error on my Windows platform. The 
environment details are as follows:

OS: Windows 2000
Server: Apache 1.3.26 with OpenSSL 0.9.6d and mod_ssl 2.8.10

The OS pops up a box with the above message and until the user acknowledges,
the system doesn't respond to any user requests. In a way, the system
"hangs".

Any ideas on how this can be resolved? Alternatively, can the server be made
to service user requests?

Thanks
Ramakrishna

---

From: hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:59:22 -0400

Ramakrishna Kuppa wrote:
> The OS pops up a box with the above message and until the user 
> acknowledges, the system doesn't respond to any user requests. In a way, 
> the system "hangs".
> 
> Any ideas on how this can be resolved? Alternatively, can the server be 
> made to service user requests?
> 
> Thanks
> Ramakrishna
> 

Ramakrishna,

Could you please explain what is 'the above error'.

Guess: Are you referring to an abnormal end.. a dialog that says a 
program is exiting unexpectedly?

Warning: You should not be using OpenSSL 0.9.6d - I thought you were 
using one of the new builds I made?

Advice: This error might happen if you did not have all of the parts or 
it is misconfigured.  You may find a clue in the error.log.  Have you 
ever had this working or are you failing on an initial install.

Chris.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]