Subject: Problems with a SSL conf.

From: "Pierre-Yves Jaquenoud" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:03:48 +0100

Hi,
I'm using a Apache webserver version 2.0.43 and mod_ssl (the latest
version).
I configured the ssl.conf file and i start the webserver with the command
"apachectl startssl".

If i enable the following configuration instruction into the ssl.conf file :
"SSLVerifyClient require"
i can't connect to to my server and i received a strange composite error
into the error_log file:
[Wed Nov 27 11:55:17 2002] [error] Spurious SSL handshake interrupt [Hint:
Usual
ly just one of those OpenSSL confusions!?]
[Wed Nov 27 11:55:17 2002] [error] SSL Library Error: 336105671
error:140890C7:l
ib(20):func(137):reason(199)

What's wrong????

I'm not sure to pass the right certificate to the client. How have i to
proceed? Someone has maybe an example using an Apache webserver and a MSIE
6.0 client?

With my best regards.

P-Yves

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Alexandre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 07:57:34 -0200

i was have this problem  at  3 days ago.
i cant know what cause this problem, so, i restore a backup ...

good look

Alexandre

---

From: Estrade Matthieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:11:56 +0100

SSLVerifyClient is for verify the client certificate in SSLv3
So maybe try to setup SSLProtocol SSLv3

I did that earlier and it's working fine

m.e

Pierre-Yves Jaquenoud wrote:

>__________________________________________________
>Modem offert : 150,92 euros remboursés sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo ! 
>Haut débit à partir de 30 euros/mois : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/w
>
>  
>

__________________________________________________
Modem offert : 150,92 euros remboursés sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo ! 
Haut débit à partir de 30 euros/mois : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/w