Subject: Ilya Birman/US/ABNAMRO/NL is out of the office.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 01:11:28 -0600

I will be out of the office starting  12/17/2002 and will not return until
01/08/2003.

I am out of the office on vacation from Dec 17, 2002, returning
January 8, 2003.
In case of emergency please contact UNIX shift pager at
[email-masked]
Ilya.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for
the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your
system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:16:56 -0600

should we all contact them??

Merry Christmas!
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 1:11 AM
Subject: Ilya Birman/US/ABNAMRO/NL is out of the office.

> Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]–œ…â'µêßiÇ­ ê^$‹š‡l²\0Âj²Éh®,z´®¦š+´Æ¢–)à.+-š‡l²[¬z»&¡Û,–Šàëh™«^t¸¬´Æ§j«™¨èÚ&¢j²Éh®