Subject: cgi-bin broken lock

From: "Jan Cohen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 21:49:48 -0500

Hi all,

I've got ssl up and running on a test page that calls a script in cgi-bin.
Lock is there, everything works.  When I parse the info from that page to a
script in the cgi-bin, that script creates the https page and some of the
ssl functionality seems to work (at least the page is being created).
Unfortunately, the script creates a page with a broken lock and I can't
figure out why.

I don't have access to the httpd.conf, but my host tells me ssl is enabled
for the root dn, and that the cgi-bin was added to the ssl section of the
httpd.conf.  Would anyone have some suggestions I might be able to check
out?

Thanks for your help,

Jan Cohen

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Boyle Owen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:47:31 +0100

Is any content on the page non-secure? (i.e. all img tags have to be
https too).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Jan Cohen [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Sent: Montag, 10. Februar 2003 03:50
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: cgi-bin broken lock
>
>
>Hi all,
>

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently
and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your
system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print,
or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the message
states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the
views of the sender's company. 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]