Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_ssl 2.8.7-1.3.23

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:22:15 +0100

Another little round in maintaining mod_ssl 2.x for Apache 1.3.x brings
to you today mod_ssl 2.8.7 for Apache 1.3.23. The corresponding CHANGES
entries follow for your convinience.

Fetch it from:

o http://www.modssl.org/source/
o  ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

  Changes with mod_ssl 2.8.7 (01-Feb-2002 to 23-Feb-2002)

   *) Support for the latest OpenSSL 0.9.7 snapshots.

   *) Fixed potential buffer overflow in DBM and SHMHT session
      cache if very very large certificate chains are used.

   *) Compliance with POSIX 1003.1-2001 (SUSv3) by replacing obsolete
      "head -1" and "tail -1" constructs with sed variants in scripts.

   *) Fixed file descriptor leakage under Win32.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Bryan Field-Elliot <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Feb 2002 11:16:56 -0700

Has anybody else received a copy of this announcement around 30 times
over the last couple of days?

On Sat, 2002-02-23 at 12:22, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

    Fetch it from:

    Yours,
                                           Ralf S. Engelschall
                                           [email-masked]
                                           www.engelschall.com

    

    Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]
    Official Announcement Mailing List          [email-masked]

---

From: Göran Fröjdh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:33:34 +0100

Den 02-02-24 19.16 skrev "Bryan Field-Elliot" <[email-masked]>
följande:

> Has anybody else received a copy of this announcement around 30 times over the
> last couple of days?

No, but at least 10...

---

From: Merton Campbell Crockett <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 10:39:49 -0800 (PST)

> over the last couple of days?

Yes.  It would be nice if people with local lists would not "blindly"
re-insert messages from the list back into the list.

-- 
BEGIN:				vcard
VERSION:			3.0
FN:				Merton Campbell Crockett
ORG:				General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems;
				Intelligence Solutions
N:				Crockett;Merton;Campbell
EMAIL;TYPE=internet:		[email-masked]
TEL;TYPE=work,voice,msg,pref:	+1(805)497-5045
TEL;TYPE=pager,msg:		+1(877)528-0049
TEL;TYPE=fax,work:		+1(805)497-5050
TEL;TYPE=cell,voice,msg:	+1(805)377-6762
END:				vcard

---

From: Martin Kraemer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:24:01 +0100

> entries follow for your convinience.

Kannst Du bitte, wie sonst ueblich, die PGP-Signaturdatei dazu anlegen?

http://www.modssl.org:80/source/mod_ssl-2.8.7-1.3.23.tar.gz.asc:
09:14:40 FEHLER 404: Not Found.

Danke,

   Martin
-- 
<[email-masked]>         |     Fujitsu Siemens
Fon: +49-89-636-46021, FAX: +49-89-636-47655 | 81730  Munich,  Germany
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]