Subject: ensure 128 bit encryption

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:42:02 +0100 (MET)

hi!

i want do ensure that all users have at least 128 bit encryption on all of
my sites. this is necessary because of the users can bookmark a page. so i
have no entry page with an cgi-script where i can read the HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE
environment variable. i tried it with mod_rewrite, but there i also can't
access HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE.
i can't turn off weak ciphers, because then no connection is possibl. what i
want is, that users with i.e. 56 bit encryption (browser) are forwarded to
an error page (can be unsecure).

i hope anyone can help me, thanx

chris

-- 
GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet.
http://www.gmx.net
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]