Subject: [BugDB] got fatal: relocation error in solaris 8 (PR#676)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:37:05 +0100 (MET)

Full_Name: Ian Dimaunahan
Version: mod_ssl-2.8.7
OS: Solaris 8
Submission from: (NULL) (203.131.77.51)

hi all!

i'm getting this error when starting my apache 1.3.23/mod_ssl-2.8.7 install in
solaris 8

Syntax error on line 206 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libssl.so into server: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libssl.so: symbol ap_user_id: referenced symbol not
found
./apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started

openssl version 0.96c
gcc version 2.95.3

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]