Subject: Re: Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x-OpenSSL_x - Emergency

From: "Jim Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:30:49 +0000

Hi,

Thanks for you tip.

Since i am new to the community i was unware of it. I apologize for my 
mistake.

I request my brothers and sisters in the community to help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

Bye,
-Jim.

Jim,
I'm sorry to say that I cant help you with your problem below,

however, I can give you a tip,

since this is a by the users for the users kind of list and *NOT* a
paid service, expressing your immediate need rarely give you the help 
requested.

Try a more humble writing style or hire a proffesional programmer,
or maybe your in luck and somebody will give your need priority and give you 
the help requested, more often you'll get unlucky than lucky with your 
current aproach though.

Best of luck
Jimmy in Sweden.

Better frased like this:

Dear user-group gurus,

I wonder if someone might be able to give me an ETA on the
Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x-OpenSSL_x file,your help is very much appreciated.

Best midsummer solstice greetings
Jim.

Chinese version:
Ni zheyang xie, zhende buxing!
Xuyao xie limao yidianr!
Tamen bu renshi ni ya, ye bushi ni fu qian de yi zhong fuwu ma!
Ruguo, ni zhende quyao zuo zhege update, weishenme ni bu yong yi wei
jisuanjizhuanjia! Fu ta liang qian meiyuan, jiu meiyou wenta ya!
Zaijian!

At 13:37 2002-06-20 +0000, you wrote:
Hi,

We immediately need the Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x-OpenSSL_x file so
that we can upgrade our Apache server to 1.3.26 with mod_ssl.

This is an emergency since we need to get this done immediately.
We have been constantly looking at the http://www.modssl.org/contrib/
area, with no luck.

We seek immediate attention from the mod_ssl user community.
Bye,
-Jim.

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]