Subject: Windows binaries for Apache

From: hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:25:06 -0400

Apache users...

In response to requests for Windows binaries, I built Apache 1.3.26 with 
mod_ssl 2.8.10 and OpenSSL 0.9.6g.  However, I was unable to upload the 
files to the mod_ssl contrib site and offered to temporarily host the 
files on my server.  I am limited in how long I can do this since my ISP 
will charge me dollars/GB after 10GB of downloads per month.  I will not 
be removing the binaries from my server unless I am in danger of 
exceeding the limit.

Ken Campney generously offered to host these files, so that they can 
continue to be available.  The new links are listed below.

http://hunter.campbus.com/Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_2.8.10-OpenSSL_0.9.6g-Win32.zip
http://hunter.campbus.com/Openssl-0.9.6g-Win32.zip

http://hunter.campbus.com/Apache_2.0.42-OpenSSL_0.9.6g-Win32.zip

Please use the links above instead of my server...
http://tor.ath.cx/~hunter/apache

I will continue to provide you with new binaries if the sources change 
and there is continued interest in Apache 1.3.xx

Please download from the hunter.campbus.com location if possible.

If you have any problems contact me on the list, as 
<[email-masked]> or at my personal account: [email-masked]

Chris.

Legal Notice
------------

These packagages use strong cryptography that is regulated by 
export/import/use restrictions in some other parts of the world and are 
provided free of charge.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT EXPORT/IMPORT AND/OR USE OF STRONG CRYPTOGRAPHY 
SOFTWARE, PROVIDING CRYPTOGRAPHY HOOKS OR EVEN JUST COMMUNICATING 
TECHNICAL DETAILS ABOUT CRYPTOGRAPHY SOFTWARE IS ILLEGAL IN SOME PARTS 
OF THE WORLD. SO, WHEN YOU IMPORT THIS PACKAGE TO YOUR COUNTRY, 
RE-DISTRIBUTE IT FROM THERE OR EVEN JUST EMAIL TECHNICAL SUGGESTIONS OR 
EVEN SOURCE PATCHES TO THE AUTHOR OR OTHER PEOPLE YOU ARE STRONGLY 
ADVISED TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO ANY EXPORT/IMPORT AND/OR USE LAWS 
WHICH APPLY TO YOU. WE NOR THE AUTHORS OF THE REPRESENTED SOFTWARE 
PACKAGES ARE OR WILL BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY VIOLATIONS YOU MAKE. BE 
CAREFUL, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Medina Malpica Victor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:15:35 -0400

Hi guys!
I did mor or less the same, but I added and installer, my copy comes with
the apache 2.0.40, openssl0.9.6g, php 4.2.3 and mysql 4

The installer can preconfigure everything

Now you guys two distintc setups one with apache 1.3 (provided by hunter)and
the other one (apache 2 based) provided by me

Hope this works guys!!

Good Luck!!
URL:
Server Installer
ftp://route.unitec.edu.ve/VictorMedina/IkiruxProyect/IKIRUX_WSP_Pro1Beta3_EN
G.exe

Installation Guide:
ftp://route.unitec.edu.ve/VictorMedina/IkiruxProyect/Ikirux Server
Installation Guide.pdf

Release Notes:

ftp://route.unitec.edu.ve/VictorMedina/IkiruxProyect/Ikirux Server Release
Notes.pdf

-----Original Message-----
From: hunter
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 27/09/02 22:25
Subject: Windows binaries for Apache

Apache users...

http://hunter.campbus.com/Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_2.8.10-OpenSSL_0.9.6g-Wi
n32.zip
http://hunter.campbus.com/Openssl-0.9.6g-Win32.zip

Chris.

Legal Notice
------------