Subject: RE: Cannot Access Includes Above Current Directory

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:30:03 -0000

This isn't really a mod_ssl issue, but I suggest you use the absolute path
for included php as the current directory is probably where the httpd binary
is, or perhaps where the config files are.

(I changed the subject as my last post was rejected, somehow)

- 
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [email-masked] 

There is more historical evidence for the existence of Jesus Christ than for
either Henry VIII or Julius Caesar.

- 
DISCLAIMER: 

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is 
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended 
recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the 
content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the 
sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it 
and any attachments from your system. 

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by 
its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants. However, it 
cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all attachments. 

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and 
any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent 
those of RNIB. 

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227 

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Huw Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:32:52 +0000

Hi there,

I've just replaced an SSL certificate (on a Mac OS 10.2 machine) and
restarted apache however it's still not recognising the new certificates
(still seeing the old one). I've not been asked for the passphrase either.
What's the command for getting apache to re read the SSL certificates?

Regards

Huw Jenkins

---

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:16:44 -0500 (EST)

> What's the command for getting apache to re read the SSL certificates?

What kind of restart did you do?  Try stopping and starting again rather
than doing a plain restart or a graceful restart.

--Cliff

---

From: Huw Jenkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:52:01 +0000

I rebooted the unit eventually, which I guess had the same effect. However I
will remember that in future.

Many thanks.

Huw Jenkins

> From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:16:44 -0500 (EST)
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Replacing an SSL certificate
>