Subject: [BugDB] error when i create private key (PR#728)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:08:05 +0200 (MET DST)

Full_Name: saher
Version: 
OS: 
Submission from: (NULL) (195.226.230.37)

Hi

The problem i have it , 
when i wont create a new RSA Private Key for our Apache server 
using this  command 

$ openssl genrsa -des3 -out ca.key 1024 

OR

$ openssl genrsa -des3  1024 > ca.key

this error coming for me 

worning , not  mutch extra random data , consider using the -rand option
generating RSA private key . 1024 bit long moduls.

16863 : error : 24064064 random number generator :SSLEAY_RAND_BYTES :PRNG not
seeded : md__rand .c :538

16863 : error : 04069003 :rsa routines : RSA_GENERATOR_KEY :BN lib : rsa_gen .c
:182
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]