Subject: apache+mod_ssl-1.3.26+2.8.9 to 2.8.10

From: "Jack L. Stone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 17:37:27 -0500

Hello! Am running FBSD 4.5 with apache+mod_ssl-1.3.26+2.8.9
Just updated Apache1.3.26 (for patch) to above with mod_ssl-2.8.9 and now I
see that mod_ssl has a bug fix and now has version 2.8.10 out. I'm having
one of those days and cannot see anything about the bug fix for version
"10" and is it anything I need to rush and recompile to Apache +
"mod_ssl-2.8.10"....???

Appreciate info.... thanks!

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

Sage American
http://www.sage-american.com
[email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]