Subject: What happened to http://www.modssl.org/contrib

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:14:43 -0000

This is what I see when I access http://www.modssl.org/contrib/index.phtml

) {
   s|\s*\n$||;
   push(@HI, $_);
}
close(FP);
sub ls {
    my ($pat) = @_;
    my (@F, @R, $f, @S, @T);
    @F = sort(glob($pat));
    @R = ();
    foreach $f (@F) {
        next if ($f =~ m|^index.*|);
        @S = stat($f);
        $f = "$f/" if (-d $f);
        @T = localtime($S[9]);
        my @moy = ('Jan', 'Feb', 'Mar', 'Apr', 'May', 'Jun',
                   'Jul', 'Aug', 'Sep', 'Oct', 'Nov', 'Dec');
        push(@R, sprintf("%"."8d %"."s %"."2d %"."02d:%"."02d:%"."02d %"."d
%"."s\n",
             $S[7], $moy[$T[4]], $T[3], $T[2], $T[1], $T[0], 1900+$T[5],
$f));
    }
    return @R;
}
chdir("../../ftp/contrib/");
@L = &ls("*");
foreach $l (@L) {
    next if ($l =~ m|^\s*$|);
    $l =~ s|(\s+)(\S+[^/])(\s*\n)$|$1."$2".$3|e;
    $l =~ s|(\s+)(\S+/)(\s*\n)$|$1."$2".$3|e;
    foreach $hi (@HI) {
        $l =~ s|^(.*$hi.*)$|$1  [LATEST]|;
        $l =~ s|>($hi)<|>$1<|;
    }
    print $l;
}
!>

Is something broken? The contrib part is no longer linked to from the top
level http://www.modssl.org either.

- 
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [email-masked] 

A fundamentalist - what you call someone more sure of what they believe than
what you are

- 

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is 
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the 
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, 
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If 
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender 
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your 
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any 
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it 
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are 
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email 
and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily 
represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk 

- 

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is 
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the 
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, 
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If 
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender 
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your 
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any 
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it 
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are 
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email 
and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily 
represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]