Subject: Page size not available

From: Mark Barton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 19:03:20 -0500

I have been running Apache_1.3.19-Mod_SSL_2.8.2-OpenSSL_0.9.6 on Windows NT 
and just now upgraded to Apache_1.3.23-Mod_SSL_2.8.7-OpenSSL_0.9.6c (both 
versions work very well and I am very appreciative to the contributor(s)).

My problem - no, not problem, or even concern... minor bug is that on the 
new installation using 1.3.23 is that the page sizes are no longer 
available (the Page Size property of the served page is listed as 'Not 
Available') on Internet Explorer. I have not changed my httpd.conf file 
between the two installs. This is really no big deal, I was just wondering 
if someone knows why.

Thanks in advance,
Mark Barton

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 20:56:39 -0500 (EST)

> between the two installs. This is really no big deal, I was just wondering

FWIW, I did a diff between 1.3.19 and 1.3.23 from the CVS repository and
didn't find anything right off in Apache itself that would have caused
Content-Length to be unset when it didn't used to be, though of course
something could have changed in mod_ssl that would do this, I suppose.
Does this only happen under HTTPS or does it happen with regular HTTP as
well?  Can you give me a URL to try out so I can see what the response
headers look like?

Thanks,
--Cliff

--------------------------------------------------------------
   Cliff Woolley
   Apache HTTP Server Project
   [email-masked]