Subject: Apache 1.3.26 Upgrade Question

From: "Jim Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:45:35 +0000

Hi,

We are currently running Apache 1.3.20 with mod_ssl.
(SSL installed using: Apache_1.3.20-Mod_SSL_2.8.4-OpenSSL_0.9.6a-WIN32)

We wish to upgrade our Apache server to 1.3.26 along with mod_ssl.

While i notice that the mod_ssl-2.8.9-1.3.26.tar.gz file has already been 
released, we are looking for the Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_2.8.9x-OpenSSL_x 
file.

We have been unable to find the above Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x file in the 
http://www.modssl.org/contrib/ area.

We also wish to know if the SSL certificate has to be re-created after 
Apache is upgraded to 1.3.26 with the new mod_SSL.

Any helpful tips on the upgrade process would be higly appreciated.

Thanks.
-Jim.

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:47:15 -0400 (EDT)

> http://www.modssl.org/contrib/ area.

Nobody's contributed one yet.  I imagine it won't be that far off, it
usually doesn't take too long.

> Apache is upgraded to 1.3.26 with the new mod_SSL.

No.

--Cliff