Subject: RE:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:40:55 +0100

I think you mean ssl not ssh. If it is the case that www.httpsdomain.com and
nonhttpsdomain.com have the same IP address (and it looks like they do),
this is a "feature" of SSL. The reasons why are all over the mail archive
and in the FAQ, http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_faq.html#ToC47, so I'm
not repeating it here.

- 
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE 
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Blind, 
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU, 
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [email-masked] 
Taking the path of least resistance is what makes rivers and Men crooked. 
-----Original Message-----
From: Jordi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 14 April 2003 09:07
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 

Hi 

I have a linux box ( Red Hat 7.2 ) with apache 2.0.44, and  about 100
virtual hosts, and one of them works with https ( www.httpsdomain.com ).

All works fine, except for a little problem...if i try to access a non https
domain via ssh ( https://nonhttpsdomain.com ) , i get the certificate for
the https domain, and when i accept, i see the 
website of the www.httpsdomain.com

How can i do to ignore or redirect the domains that work with http  when
going https??
I think with the command Redirect i can do it...but i have to create an
entry for every domain in the ssl.conf...and i think that thats not the best
solution.

thanks, and sorry for my english

- 

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is 
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the 
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, 
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If 
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender 
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your 
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any 
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it 
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are 
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email 
and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily 
represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]