Subject: Apache 2.039

From: Tony Jarriault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 18:06:26 +0200

Hi,

I'm search openssl for Apache 2.039, where can i find it, please ?

Best Regards.

Tony Jarriault
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Service webmaster : mailto:[email-masked]
Tel : 01-34-49-06-69
MGN : http://www.mgn.fr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Jarriault
mailto:[email-masked]
Tel : 01-34-49-06-43
MATRA GLOBAL NETSERVICES
Societé du groupe PROSODIE
8, rue Grange Dame Rose
78140 Vélizy

---

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:49:54 -0400 (EDT)

> I'm search openssl for Apache 2.039, where can i find it, please ?

I assume you mean mod_ssl, not openssl.  mod_ssl is bundled with Apache
2.0.x -- check your copy of Apache 2.0 and you'll find that it's already
there (caveat: we do not distribute binaries of mod_ssl, only source
code).

OpenSSL is the same regardless of what mod_ssl you use and is available at
www.openssl.org.

--Cliff

PS: Can we PLEASE add this to the FAQ or even the main modssl.org site?

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]