Subject: RE: Apache 2.039

From: "Xiao, Wei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:25:33 -0400

Thanks. I might put into the wrong directory.
Wei
-----Original Message-----
From: Gregg Andrew [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 2:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Apache 2.039

Did you use just the base directory, default is /usr/local/ssl, this worked
for me.
Gregg Andrew
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Xiao, Wei [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 2:03 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: Apache 2.039
 
When I run configure --with-ssl=$directory_of_open_ssl, it complained that
it can't find ssl toolkit library. Did I do anything wrong?
Thanks. 
Wei 
-----Original Message----- 
From: Cliff Woolley [

---

From: "R. DuFresne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:35:52 -0400 (EDT)

Damn, all this crap to wade through....

Clean DocumentEmail MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 @font-face { font-family:
Tahoma; } @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in
1.25in; mso-header-margin: .5in; mso-footer-margin: .5in;
mso-paper-source: 0; } P.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in
0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-style-parent: "";
mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"
} LI.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan;
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman" } DIV.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE:
12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman";
mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan;
mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman" } A:link { COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline: single } SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline: single }
A:visited { COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; text-underline:
single } SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline; text-underline: single } P { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT:
0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-pagination:
widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman";
mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto } SPAN.EmailStyle18
...

just to see this:

Damned html mail clients...

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]