Subject: Updated EAPI patch against 1.3.23

From: Matthew Wilcox <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:36:18 +0000

Hi, I took over from Johnie as Debian Apache maintainer in late December.
I have a number of users hassling me to get a 1.3.23 release out, so I've
attempted to update the EAPI patch for 1.3.23 in an effort to please them.
It applies (with fuzz and offsets) to 1.3.23, but I have a number of
other patches to fix up for 1.3.23 before I can build.

Some notes:
 - several functions which were turned into API_EXPORT by EAPI are now
   API_EXPORT upstream.  Yay.  These also have to be removed from
   ApacheCore.def, of course.
 - A lot of tabs got changed to spaces.
 - A certain amount of stuff changed on the periphery of a hunk.

Much less hard than some merges I've had to deal with in the past...
though I'm pretty unfamiliar with this codebase, so I hope I did the
right thing.

Since I'm not sure what the policy of this mailing list is on sending
60k attachments, I've made it available from
http://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/people/willy/apache/

Thanks.  I'm not subscribed to this list, so please cc me in followups.

-- 
Revolutions do not require corporate support.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]