Subject: Invalid Command SSLEngine problem on NT

From: "Ho, Alexander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:55:14 -0500

Hi,

I followed the directions at
http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-ssl-win32.xml to install SSL
apache on my Windows NT box.  The installation procedure went fine.  But,
when I ran apache with "apache -D SSL", as suggested on that page, I get the
error "Invalid command 'SSLEngine', perhaps mis-spelled..."

I searched the web and found that there are few others also have the same
problem.  No one seems to have a direct answer for the problem.  So, if
anyone has seen and fixed this problem, please share it with me.

Best Regards,
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: NickM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:19:30 +0100 (CET)

Can't answer your question, but just wanted to ask if you know that you can 
download an already compiled version fot windows in the modssl contribution 
area:
http://www.modssl.org/contrib/

Nick