Subject: [BugDB] PRIVATE: apache 1.3.26 (PR#720)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 01:38:07 +0200 (MET DST)

Full_Name: Michael Duncan
Version: 2.8.8
OS: RedHat 7.2
Submission from: (NULL) (216.224.74.74)

I was trying to apply the latest apache 1.3.26 to my server and the mod_ssl is
not allowing the install.  Is there any time line on when mod_ssl will support
1.3.26?

Thanks.

Results:

./configure --with-apache=/usr/src/apache_1.3.26
--with-ssl=/usr/src/openssl-0.9.6d
--with-crt=/usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt
--with-key=/usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.key/server.key 
Configuring mod_ssl/2.8.8 for Apache/1.3.24
./configure:Error: The mod_ssl/2.8.8 can be used for Apache/1.3.24 only.
./configure:Error: Your Apache source tree under /usr/src/apache_1.3.26 is
version 1.3.26.
./configure:Hint:  Please use an extracted apache_1.3.24.tar.gz tarball
./configure:Hint:  with the --with-apache option, only.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:25:13 +0200 (MET DST)

> not allowing the install.  Is there any time line on when mod_ssl will support
It is available from http://www.modssl.org/source/mod_ssl-2.8.9-1.3.26.tar.gz

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
`Darn it, who spiked my coffee with water?!' - lwall