Subject: win32 + mod ssl + apache = ???

From: "Andrew Metcalfe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:09:56 -0600

Hello, I'm having trouble with getting SSL on win32 to work.

I am currently using apache_1.3.26 under XP pro.

I believe I have properly configured httpd.conf as directed, but I'm
getting the following error:

"Syntax error on line 195 of c:/program
files/apache/group/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
  Cannot load c:/program files/apache group/apache/modules/mod_ssl.so
into server: (127) The specified procedure could not be found:"

In the HOW_TO, they suggested this is caused by a missing "AddModule"
line.

"AddModule mod_ssl.c " is the last line in the AddModule section.

"LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so" is the last line in the
loadModule section.

ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll are in \windows\system32, I also copied
them to %Apache_ROOT%\bin\ for good luck.

I have no entries in /logs.  LogLevel is set to Debug.

Can anyone help?

_Am

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]