Subject: a big hairy problem....

From: Daniel Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 02:37:41 +0930

Hi I need some help with this big prob I got. I have a working mod_ssl
setup. That is until I put in another virtual server with a rewrite rule.
Apache spits the dummy and says I don't have the rewrite module installed,
which is a lie because when I do a http -l I can see it. So I thought I
would attack the problem the other way. I put the virtual host with the
rewrite rule after the mod ssl virtual host and Apache spits when it gets
to the SSLEngine bit... and it was just working! In fact when both http
conf files are seperated they *both* work! I am about to pull my hair out,
can someone help? In fact when I put the mod ssl stuff in and the other
virtual host it all works if I leave out the rewrite stuff...

I am running a recent release of freebsd, apache 1.3.24 with the
concurrant version of mod_sll and OpenSLL. Here is a copy of my httpd.conf
file for anyone kind enough to look:

I'll be so happy to get some clues, thanks.
D.

ps Sorry if this comes through twice it didn't seem to send the first time...

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]