Subject: Re: Apache 1.3.26 and mod_ssl

From: "James Bromberger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:07:32 +0800

Attached are my diffs from the 1.3.26 tarball and what I did when I
merged in the 2.8.8 rejected patches.

Is it just me, or are other people seeing these problems? Can someone
tell me if my changes look right?

Regards,

  James

-- 
  James Bromberger,
  Senior Web/Systems Administrator, JDV
  +61 8 9268 2909, +61 417 322 500
  Fax: +61 8 9266 0200

http://conf.linux.org.au/

>>> [email-masked] 06/19/02 08:30am >>>

Seems that the current 2.8.8 has some problems patching into some of
the mod_proxy code:

./ap/Makefile.tmpl.rej
./modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c.rej
./modules/proxy/proxy_http.c.rej

Apart from those three files (536 bytes, 1312 bytes, 2607 bytes) it
looks clean...

	James

-- 
  James Bromberger,
  Senior Web/Systems Administrator, JDV
  +61 8 9268 2909, +61 417 322 500
  Fax: +61 8 9266 0200

http://conf.linux.org.au/ 

>>> [email-masked] 06/19/02 07:54am >>>
On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Matthew Ruzicka wrote:

> Pardon my possible ignorance here, but has anyone come up with any
good
> work arounds for getting mod_ssl to work with the (patched) Apache
1.3.26
> since 2.8.8-1.3.24 only wants to work with 1.3.24?

I'm looking into it.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org

User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]

Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org

User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]

Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Henning Sittler <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:44:46 -0400

Thanks for the good work, Ralph.

Henning Sittler
www.inscriber.com

mod_ssl 2.8.9 will be released within a few hours. Just be patient, please.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com