Subject: ensure 128 bit encryption

From: Christian Hekerens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:50:56 +0100

hi!

i want do ensure that all users have at least 128 bit encryption on all
of
my sites. this is necessary because of the users can bookmark a page. so
i
have no entry page with an cgi-script where i can read the
HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE
environment variable. i tried it with mod_rewrite, but there i also
can't
access HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE.
i can't turn off weak ciphers, because then no connection is possible.
what i
want is, that users with i.e. 56 bit encryption (browser) are forwarded
to
an error page (can be unsecure).

i hope anyone can help me, thanx

chris
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Rajidhar Etta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:56:33 -0500

Use the following in either <Directory> OR <Location> configuration 
directives,
    SSLRequireSSL
    SSLRequire ( %{SSL_CIPHER_USEKEYSIZE} >= 128 )
Thanks,
Rajidhar Etta
----- Original Message -----
From: Christian Hekerens <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, January 18, 2002 3:50 am
Subject: ensure 128 bit encryption

> want is, that users with i.e. 56 bit encryption (browser) are 
> forwardedto