Subject: RES: security

From: "Angelo Marcos Rigo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:34:39 -0300

I have linux apache mo0d_ssl and openssl i would like toknow a free ca
to get a certificate anyone knows?

> ----- Mensagem original -----
> De:		Angelo Marcos Rigo 
> Enviada em:		quinta-feira, 23 de maio de 2002 14:17
> Para:		[email-masked]
> Assunto:		security
> 
> Hi 
> 
> I would like to have a secure website
> ghow can i do that?
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
> User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
> Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]