Subject: Apache Access Violation

From: "c2z4s9" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:28:23 -0500

I am running Apache-mod_ssl 1.3.22 on a NT machine.  A frame of one of the
web pages calls a CGI script.  When attepting to run this script the child
process I am currently running crashes with an access violation (exception
number c0000005).  This does NOT seem to happen if either I open the frame
as a serpate page Or if I disable SSL.  I think that I could simply make the
frame a button to open a new page (and then run the script) but I was
wondering if it might be something I can fix (less change the better).
	If it may help the frame calls a CGI script that takes your input and
places it in a file.  I have also attemted to recreate this problem on a
windows98 machine and have been unable to do so.  I am sorry if I am not
being entirely clear but it is a strange problem.

Here is the error.log
[Tue Feb 12 16:51:30 2002] [error] Failed to resolve server name for
46.53.45.56 (check DNS) -- or specify an explicit ServerName
[Tue Feb 12 16:51:31 2002] [info] Parent: Created child process 176
[Tue Feb 12 16:51:31 2002] [info] Parent: Duplicating socket 144 and sending
it to child process 176
[Tue Feb 12 16:51:52 2002] [info] BytesRead = 372 WSAProtocolInfo = 2006620
[Tue Feb 12 16:53:44 2002] [info] master_main: Child processed exited (due
to MaxRequestsPerChild?). Restarting the child process.
[Tue Feb 12 16:54:04 2002] [error] Failed to resolve server name for
46.53.45.56 (check DNS) -- or specify an explicit ServerName
[Tue Feb 12 16:54:04 2002] [info] Parent: Created child process 214
[Tue Feb 12 16:54:04 2002] [info] Parent: Duplicating socket 144 and sending
it to child process 214
[Tue Feb 12 16:54:26 2002] [info] BytesRead = 372 WSAProtocolInfo = 2006620

If you are interested I have the NT error info as well (very long and
confusing to me).

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 13:55:02 -0500 (EST)

> If you are interested I have the NT error info as well (very long and

Yes, that's important information.  Please post it if it's not incredibly
long, or at least email it to me directly at [email-masked].

Thanks,
--Cliff

--------------------------------------------------------------
   Cliff Woolley
   Charlottesville, VA

---

From: "c2z4s9" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:31:45 -0500

Here it is....

Application exception occurred:
        App:  (pid=92)
        When: 1/25/2002 @ 16:33:40.677
        Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)

*----> System Information <----*
        Computer Name: USAF-ART4
        User Name: SYSTEM
        Number of Processors: 1
        Processor Type: x86 Family 6 Model 6 Stepping 5
        Windows Version: 4.0
        Current Build: 1381
        Service Pack: 6
        Current Type: Uniprocessor Free
        Registered Organization: USAF
        Registered Owner: Space Forecast

*----> Task List <----*
   0 Idle.exe
   2 System.exe
  20 smss.exe
  24 csrss.exe
  34 winlogon.exe
  40 services.exe
  43 lsass.exe
  70 spoolss.exe
  42 nddeagnt.exe
  79 Apache.exe
  86 Explorer.exe
  87 RpcSs.exe
  99 tapisrv.exe
 107 rasman.exe
 119 PROMon.exe
 121 loadwc.exe
 131 inetinfo.exe
 134 pstores.exe
 140 MSTask.exe
  92 Apache.exe
 129 CMD.exe
 115 dispatch.exe
 237 Guardian.exe
  56 Backup4.exe
 127 drwtsn32.exe
   0 _Total.exe

(00400000 - 00400000)
(77f60000 - 77fbe000) dll\ntdll.dbg
(6ff60000 - 6ff60000)
(77f00000 - 77f5e000) dll\kernel32.dbg
(77e70000 - 77ec5000) dll\user32.dbg
(77ed0000 - 77efc000) dll\gdi32.dbg
(77dc0000 - 77dff000) dll\advapi32.dbg
(77e10000 - 77e67000) dll\rpcrt4.dbg
(776b0000 - 776c4000) dll\ws2_32.dbg
(78000000 - 78044000)
(776a0000 - 776a7000) dll\ws2help.dbg
(1c0f0000 - 1c0f0000)
(10000000 - 10000000)
(009d0000 - 009d0000)
(00a00000 - 00a00000)
(776d0000 - 776d8000) dll\wsock32.dbg
(74ff0000 - 74ffe000) dll\rnr20.dbg
(77bf0000 - 77bf7000) dll\rpcltc1.dbg
(75360000 - 75367000) dll\rasadhlp.dbg
(77660000 - 7766f000) dll\msafd.dbg
(77690000 - 77699000) dll\wshtcpip.dbg
(77800000 - 7783a000) dll\netapi32.dbg
(77840000 - 77849000) dll\NetRap.dbg
(777e0000 - 777ed000) dll\samlib.dbg
(54380000 - 54387000) dll\infoctrs.dbg
(54300000 - 54308000) dll\infoadmn.dbg
(54d80000 - 54d87000) dll\ftpctrs2.dbg
(54d00000 - 54d07000) dll\ftpsapi2.dbg
(75460000 - 7546f000) dll\perfctrs.dbg
(74ba0000 - 74ba9000) dll\snmpapi.dbg
(75280000 - 75287000) dll\rasctrs.dbg
(751a0000 - 751b2000) dll\rasman.dbg
(74a00000 - 74a06000) dll\tapiperf.dbg
(76a90000 - 76a9f000) dll\inetmib1.dbg
(74a10000 - 74a2f000) dll\tapi32.dbg
(77b20000 - 77bd7000) dll\ole32.dbg

State Dump for Thread Id 0x7b

eax=00000102 ebx=0012fb60 ecx=00001501 edx=00000000 esi=00000000
edi=000001ec
eip=77f682db esp=0012facc ebp=0012fb20 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=003b  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:0114e4d3=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
0012fb20 77664a12 000001ec 00000008 00000001 00000004
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
0012fc48 776b9f5f 00000009 0012fd88 00000000 00000000 msafd!<nosymbols>
0012fc98 6ff6bcc5 00000009 0012fd88 00000000 00000000 ws2_32!select

*----> Raw Stack Dump <----*
0012facc  f3 87 66 77 ec 01 00 00 - 01 00 00 00 f8 fa 12 00
..fw............
0012fadc  00 00 00 00 88 fd 12 00 - 60 fb 12 00 20 a8 ac 0a  ........`...
...
0012faec  be a5 c1 01 ff ff ff ff - ff ff ff 7f c0 b4 b3 ff
................
0012fafc  ff ff ff ff 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
................
0012fb0c  c3 49 66 77 08 00 00 00 - ec 01 00 00 00 00 00 00
.Ifw............
0012fb1c  00 00 00 00 48 fc 12 00 - 12 4a 66 77 ec 01 00 00
....H....Jfw....
0012fb2c  08 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 - 04 00 00 00 b8 2d 14 00
.............-..
0012fb3c  88 fd 12 00 80 ae 13 00 - 80 69 67 ff ff ff ff ff
.........ig.....
0012fb4c  01 00 00 00 00 00 34 00 - 08 00 00 00 19 00 00 00
......4.........
0012fb5c  00 00 00 00 f5 01 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
................
0012fb6c  01 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 - 8e 13 00 78 74 02 00 00
...........xt...
0012fb7c  5c 00 00 00 e1 00 00 00 - 08 80 af 80 00 00 00 00
\...............
0012fb8c  10 00 00 00 f5 8b 92 99 - 91 81 6b f3 a8 a3 14 80
..........k.....
0012fb9c  a8 38 7d 00 8e 13 00 78 - cc fb 12 00 ff ff ff ff
.8}....x........
0012fbac  01 00 00 00 80 69 67 ff - 7c b5 6b 77 00 00 00 00
.....ig.|.kw....
0012fbbc  f6 ff ff ff 01 00 00 00 - 60 12 03 78 ff ff ff ff
........`..x....
0012fbcc  18 b0 6b 77 19 c5 f6 6f - f0 25 7d 00 ac 13 f0 77
..kw...o.%}....w
0012fbdc  38 02 00 00 17 c8 f6 6f - 38 02 00 00 4c fb 12 00
8......o8...L...
0012fbec  2c 00 00 00 03 01 00 00 - 54 fb 12 00 00 00 00 00
,.......T.......
0012fbfc  00 00 00 00 00 00 dd 03 - 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
................

State Dump for Thread Id 0xb7

eax=6ff7fe80 ebx=00000000 ecx=007d2640 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=00ccfef0 ebp=00ccff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:01cee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
00ccff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
00ccff7c 6ff6b34a 00000000 78003820 00000000 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xb8

eax=0000000c ebx=00000000 ecx=00dcdf04 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=00dcfef0 ebp=00dcff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:01dee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
00dcff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
00dcff7c 6ff6b34a 00000001 78003820 00000001 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xb9

eax=0015509c ebx=00000000 ecx=0015507c edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=00ecfef0 ebp=00ecff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:01eee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
00ecff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
00ecff7c 6ff6b34a 00000002 78003820 00000002 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xba

eax=78036820 ebx=00000000 ecx=009a0120 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=00fcfef0 ebp=00fcff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:01fee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
00fcff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
00fcff7c 6ff6b34a 00000003 78003820 00000003 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xbb

eax=0000000c ebx=00000000 ecx=010cdf04 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=010cfef0 ebp=010cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:020ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
010cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
010cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000004 78003820 00000004 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xbc

eax=6ffa3f25 ebx=00000000 ecx=011cfe98 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=011cfef0 ebp=011cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:021ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
011cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
011cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000005 78003820 00000005 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xbd

eax=00002000 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000012 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=012cfef0 ebp=012cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:022ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
012cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
012cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000006 78003820 00000006 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xbe

eax=00000004 ebx=00000000 ecx=013cbef4 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=013cfef0 ebp=013cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:023ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
013cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
013cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000007 78003820 00000007 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xb0

eax=00001000 ebx=00000000 ecx=03fe0000 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=014cfef0 ebp=014cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:024ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
014cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
014cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000008 78003820 00000008 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xb1

eax=00998760 ebx=00000000 ecx=009a05a0 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=015cfef0 ebp=015cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:025ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
015cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
015cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000009 78003820 00000009 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xb2

eax=009a17e8 ebx=00000000 ecx=009a05a0 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=016cfef0 ebp=016cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:026ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
016cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
016cff7c 6ff6b34a 0000000a 78003820 0000000a 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xb3

eax=009a17e8 ebx=00000000 ecx=009a05a0 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=017cfef0 ebp=017cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:027ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
017cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
017cff7c 6ff6b34a 0000000b 78003820 0000000b 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xb4

eax=00001000 ebx=00000000 ecx=03ff0000 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=018cfef0 ebp=018cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:028ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
018cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
018cff7c 6ff6b34a 0000000c 78003820 0000000c 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xb5

eax=00001000 ebx=00000000 ecx=03fe0000 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=019cfef0 ebp=019cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:029ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
019cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
019cff7c 6ff6b34a 0000000d 78003820 0000000d 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xb6

eax=000001a8 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000004 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=01acfef0 ebp=01acff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:02aee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
01acff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
01acff7c 6ff6b34a 0000000e 78003820 0000000e 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xbf

eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=0000000c edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=01bcfef0 ebp=01bcff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:02bee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
01bcff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
01bcff7c 6ff6b34a 0000000f 78003820 0000000f 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xc0

eax=007bd5e0 ebx=00000000 ecx=00998510 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=01ccfef0 ebp=01ccff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:02cee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
01ccff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
01ccff7c 6ff6b34a 00000010 78003820 00000010 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xc1

eax=00000005 ebx=00000000 ecx=00996738 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=01dcfef0 ebp=01dcff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:02dee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
01dcff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
01dcff7c 6ff6b34a 00000011 78003820 00000011 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xc2

eax=0000080c ebx=00000000 ecx=01eccee0 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=01ecfef0 ebp=01ecff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:02eee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
01ecff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
01ecff7c 6ff6b34a 00000012 78003820 00000012 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xc3

eax=0000000c ebx=00000000 ecx=01fcdf04 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=01fcfef0 ebp=01fcff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:02fee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
01fcff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
01fcff7c 6ff6b34a 00000013 78003820 00000013 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xc4

eax=009c7600 ebx=00000000 ecx=009a05e0 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=020cfef0 ebp=020cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:030ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
020cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
020cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000014 78003820 00000014 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xc5

eax=00150c28 ebx=00000000 ecx=021cf52c edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=021cfef0 ebp=021cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:031ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
021cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
021cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000015 78003820 00000015 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xc6

eax=00000082 ebx=00000000 ecx=7803a180 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=022cfef0 ebp=022cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:032ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
022cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
022cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000016 78003820 00000016 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xc7

eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000216 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=023cfef0 ebp=023cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:033ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
023cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
023cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000017 78003820 00000017 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xc8

eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=0000031e edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=024cfef0 ebp=024cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:034ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
024cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
024cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000018 78003820 00000018 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xc9

eax=03dd88a8 ebx=00000000 ecx=025cffa8 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=025cfef0 ebp=025cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:035ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
025cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
025cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000019 78003820 00000019 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xca

eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000101 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=026cfef0 ebp=026cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:036ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
026cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
026cff7c 6ff6b34a 0000001a 78003820 0000001a 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xcb

eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=000001e6 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=027cfef0 ebp=027cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:037ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
027cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
027cff7c 6ff6b34a 0000001b 78003820 0000001b 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xcc

eax=009b0078 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000101 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=028cfef0 ebp=028cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:038ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
028cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
028cff7c 6ff6b34a 0000001c 78003820 0000001c 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xcd

eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000336 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=029cfef0 ebp=029cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:039ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
029cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
029cff7c 6ff6b34a 0000001d 78003820 0000001d 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xce

eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000009 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=02acfef0 ebp=02acff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:03aee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
02acff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
02acff7c 6ff6b34a 0000001e 78003820 0000001e 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xcf

eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=00003a01 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=02bcfef0 ebp=02bcff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:03bee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
02bcff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
02bcff7c 6ff6b34a 0000001f 78003820 0000001f 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xd0

eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=00003601 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=02ccfef0 ebp=02ccff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:03cee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
02ccff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
02ccff7c 6ff6b34a 00000020 78003820 00000020 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xd1

eax=00000001 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000000 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=02dcfef0 ebp=02dcff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:03dee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
02dcff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
02dcff7c 6ff6b34a 00000021 78003820 00000021 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xd2

eax=00002dc0 ebx=00000000 ecx=007d8b00 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=02ecfef0 ebp=02ecff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:03eee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
02ecff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
02ecff7c 6ff6b34a 00000022 78003820 00000022 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xd3

eax=6174732f ebx=6ff6a2a0 ecx=6174732f edx=009c65e0 esi=6ff8ee20
edi=000003cc
eip=6ff8ee28 esp=02fcdca0 ebp=009bfe78 iopl=0         nv up ei pl nz na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000206

function: <nosymbols>
        6ff8ee19 5d               pop     ebp
        6ff8ee1a 5b               pop     ebx
        6ff8ee1b c20c00           ret     0xc
        6ff8ee1e 90               nop
        6ff8ee1f 90               nop
        6ff8ee20 8b442404         mov     eax,[esp+0x4]
ss:03fec6a7=????????
        6ff8ee24 53               push    ebx
        6ff8ee25 55               push    ebp
        6ff8ee26 56               push    esi
        6ff8ee27 57               push    edi
FAULT ->6ff8ee28 8b7804           mov     edi,[eax+0x4]
ds:62765d35=????????
        6ff8ee2b 33ed             xor     ebp,ebp
        6ff8ee2d 897c2414         mov     [esp+0x14],edi
ss:03fec6a7=????????
        6ff8ee31 8b07             mov     eax,[edi]
ds:000003cc=????????
        6ff8ee33 85c0             test    eax,eax
        6ff8ee35 7440             jz      6ff8ee77
        6ff8ee37 8b542418         mov     edx,[esp+0x18]
ss:03fec6a7=????????
        6ff8ee3b 8b00             mov     eax,[eax]
ds:6174732f=????????
        6ff8ee3d 8bf2             mov     esi,edx
        6ff8ee3f 8a18             mov     bl,[eax]
ds:6174732f=??
        6ff8ee41 8acb             mov     cl,bl
        6ff8ee43 3a1e             cmp     bl,[esi]
ds:6ff8ee20=8b

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
009bfe78 03dd1058 2c697246 20353220 206e614a 32303032 <nosymbols>

*----> Raw Stack Dump <----*
02fcdca0  cc 03 00 00 20 ee f8 6f - 78 fe 9b 00 a0 a2 f6 6f  ....
..ox......o
02fcdcb0  3a 5f 00 10 2f 73 74 61 - 9c 68 01 10 01 00 00 00
:_../sta.h......
02fcdcc0  b3 ce f1 77 a0 a2 f6 6f - 00 64 00 10 f0 8b 7d 00
...w...o.d....}.
02fcdcd0  50 86 97 00 00 10 00 00 - 60 00 7c 00 08 86 97 00
P.......`.|.....
02fcdce0  50 86 97 00 01 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 33 27 00 00
P...........3'..
02fcdcf0  f0 8b 7d 00 0f 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00
..}.............
02fcdd00  cc 03 00 00 36 3c 02 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 5c 26 05
....6<.......\&.
02fcdd10  00 00 00 00 58 17 35 cf - 82 0b 00 00 58 af 8d 03
....X.5.....X...
02fcdd20  5b 63 f8 77 48 6b 90 00 - 70 dd fc 02 a0 6a 90 00
[c.wHk..p....j..
02fcdd30  5b 63 f8 77 82 73 02 78 - 48 6b 90 00 48 6b 90 00
[c.w.s.xHk..Hk..
02fcdd40  a0 6a 90 00 10 00 00 00 - e1 03 00 00 10 00 00 00
.j..............
02fcdd50  70 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 66 00 00 00 61 5e f0 77
p.......f...a^.w
02fcdd60  18 00 00 00 70 dd fc 02 - 58 de fc 02 08 86 97 00
....p...X.......
02fcdd70  1c df fc 02 01 00 00 00 - 19 00 00 00 10 00 00 00
................
02fcdd80  21 00 00 00 25 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 50 78 9a 00
!...%.......Px..
02fcdd90  00 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 60 a7 03 78
............`..x
02fcdda0  d8 00 00 00 50 78 9a 00 - d8 00 00 00 00 00 7b 00
....Px........{.
02fcddb0  48 78 9a 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 54 00 00 00
Hx..........T...
02fcddc0  00 00 00 00 9c dd fc 02 - f8 dd fc 02 17 4e f6 77
.............N.w
02fcddd0  00 00 7b 00 48 78 9a 00 - f1 4e f6 77 48 05 7b 00
..{.Hx...N.wH.{.

State Dump for Thread Id 0xd4

eax=00001000 ebx=030cdb84 ecx=040f0000 edx=00000000 esi=00000000
edi=000003e4
eip=77f682db esp=030cdaf0 ebp=030cdb44 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:040ec4f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
030cdb44 77664a12 000003e4 000003c8 00000001 00000004
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
030cdc6c 776b9f5f 00000040 030cdcfc 00000000 00000000 msafd!<nosymbols>
030cdcbc 100063d7 00000040 030cdcfc 00000000 00000000 ws2_32!select

*----> Raw Stack Dump <----*
030cdaf0  f3 87 66 77 e4 03 00 00 - 01 00 00 00 1c db 0c 03
..fw............
030cdb00  00 00 00 00 fc dc 0c 03 - 84 db 0c 03 00 00 00 00
................
030cdb10  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 c0 b4 b3 ff
................
030cdb20  ff ff ff ff 33 27 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 ec da 0c 03
....3'..........
030cdb30  c3 49 66 77 c8 03 00 00 - e4 03 00 00 00 00 00 00
.Ifw............
030cdb40  00 00 00 00 6c dc 0c 03 - 12 4a 66 77 e4 03 00 00
....l....Jfw....
030cdb50  c8 03 00 00 01 00 00 00 - 04 00 00 00 f0 1c 14 00
................
030cdb60  fc dc 0c 03 80 ae 13 00 - 80 2e 0f f7 ff ff ff ff
................
030cdb70  01 00 00 00 00 52 df 03 - c8 03 00 00 19 00 00 00
.....R..........
030cdb80  b4 db 0c 03 73 11 6d 77 - c8 03 00 00 a4 db 0c 03
....s.mw........
030cdb90  01 00 00 00 b0 db 0c 03 - ac db 0c 03 00 00 00 00
................
030cdba0  00 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 - 48 52 df 03 00 00 00 00
........HR......
030cdbb0  ff ff ff ff 48 52 df 03 - 07 01 a3 00 c8 03 00 00
....HR..........
030cdbc0  48 52 df 03 05 00 00 00 - 22 01 a3 00 00 00 00 00
HR......".......
030cdbd0  0f 00 00 00 80 69 67 ff - 50 8b 7d 00 00 00 00 00
.....ig.P.}.....
030cdbe0  f6 ff ff ff 01 00 00 00 - 50 ad 7d 00 00 00 00 00
........P.}.....
030cdbf0  05 00 00 00 df bf 9d 00 - 50 8b 7d 00 48 52 df 03
........P.}.HR..
030cdc00  05 00 00 00 17 00 00 00 - 00 40 00 00 70 db 0c 03
.........@..p...
030cdc10  2c 00 00 00 03 01 00 00 - 78 db 0c 03 05 00 00 00
,.......x.......
030cdc20  05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 10 00 00 50 ad 7d 00
............P.}.

State Dump for Thread Id 0xd5

eax=031cfddc ebx=00000000 ecx=007b04e0 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=031cfef0 ebp=031cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:041ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
031cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
031cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000025 78003820 00000025 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xd6

eax=00002008 ebx=00000000 ecx=007b0010 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=032cfef0 ebp=032cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:042ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
032cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
032cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000026 78003820 00000026 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xd7

eax=00002008 ebx=00000000 ecx=007b0010 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=033cfef0 ebp=033cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:043ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
033cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
033cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000027 78003820 00000027 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xd8

eax=034cfddc ebx=00000000 ecx=007b04e0 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=034cfef0 ebp=034cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:044ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
034cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
034cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000028 78003820 00000028 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xd9

eax=00002008 ebx=00000000 ecx=007b0010 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=035cfef0 ebp=035cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:045ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
035cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
035cff7c 6ff6b34a 00000029 78003820 00000029 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xda

eax=00002008 ebx=00000000 ecx=007b0010 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=036cfef0 ebp=036cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:046ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
036cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
036cff7c 6ff6b34a 0000002a 78003820 0000002a 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xdb

eax=037cfddc ebx=00000000 ecx=007b04e0 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=037cfef0 ebp=037cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:047ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
037cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
037cff7c 6ff6b34a 0000002b 78003820 0000002b 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xdc

eax=00002008 ebx=00000000 ecx=007b0010 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=038cfef0 ebp=038cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:048ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
038cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
038cff7c 6ff6b34a 0000002c 78003820 0000002c 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xdd

eax=00002008 ebx=00000000 ecx=007b0010 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=039cfef0 ebp=039cff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:049ee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
039cff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
039cff7c 6ff6b34a 0000002d 78003820 0000002d 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xde

eax=03acfddc ebx=00000000 ecx=007b04e0 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=03acfef0 ebp=03acff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:04aee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
03acff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
03acff7c 6ff6b34a 0000002e 78003820 0000002e 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xdf

eax=00002008 ebx=00000000 ecx=007b0010 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=03bcfef0 ebp=03bcff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:04bee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
03bcff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
03bcff7c 6ff6b34a 0000002f 78003820 0000002f 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xe0

eax=00002008 ebx=00000000 ecx=007b0010 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=03ccfef0 ebp=03ccff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:04cee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
03ccff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
03ccff7c 6ff6b34a 00000030 78003820 00000030 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

State Dump for Thread Id 0xe1

eax=03dcfddc ebx=00000000 ecx=007b04e0 edx=00000000 esi=000001d4
edi=00000000
eip=77f682db esp=03dcfef0 ebp=03dcff14 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po
nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=0038  gs=0000
efl=00000246

function: NtWaitForSingleObject
        77f682d0 b8c5000000       mov     eax,0xc5
        77f682d5 8d542404         lea     edx,[esp+0x4]
ss:04dee8f7=????????
        77f682d9 cd2e             int     2e
        77f682db c20c00           ret     0xc
        77f682de 8bc0             mov     eax,eax

*----> Stack Back Trace <----*

FramePtr ReturnAd Param#1  Param#2  Param#3  Param#4  Function Name
03dcff14 77f04f37 000001d4 ffffffff 00000000 6ff857cd
ntdll!NtWaitForSingleObject
03dcff7c 6ff6b34a 00000031 78003820 00000031 00000000
kernel32!WaitForSingleObject

*----> Raw Stack Dump <----*
03dcfef0  a0 cc f1 77 d4 01 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
...w............
03dcff00  00 00 00 00 20 47 99 00 - d0 e5 13 00 7c ff dc 03  ....
G......|...
03dcff10  37 4f f0 77 7c ff dc 03 - 37 4f f0 77 d4 01 00 00
7O.w|...7O.w....
03dcff20  ff ff ff ff 00 00 00 00 - cd 57 f8 6f d4 01 00 00
.........W.o....
03dcff30  ff ff ff ff 9b b2 f6 6f - d4 01 00 00 cd b3 f6 6f
.......o.......o
03dcff40  00 00 00 00 00 4c 7d 00 - 00 4c 7d 00 00 00 00 00
.....L}..L}.....
03dcff50  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
................
03dcff60  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
................
03dcff70  20 47 99 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 b8 ff dc 03
G..............
03dcff80  4a b3 f6 6f 31 00 00 00 - 20 38 00 78 31 00 00 00  J..o1...
8.x1...
03dcff90  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 4c 7d 00 00 00 00 00
.........L}.....
03dcffa0  90 ff dc 03 8b 74 11 80 - dc ff dc 03 bc e9 00 78
.....t.........x
03dcffb0  c0 12 03 78 00 00 00 00 - ec ff dc 03 de 4e f0 77
...x.........N.w
03dcffc0  00 4c 7d 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 4c 7d 00
.L}..........L}.
03dcffd0  00 00 00 00 c4 ff dc 03 - 00 00 00 00 ff ff ff ff
................
03dcffe0  44 b9 f3 77 38 d2 f3 77 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
D..w8..w........
03dcfff0  00 00 00 00 c5 37 00 78 - 00 4c 7d 00 00 00 00 00
.....7.x.L}.....
03dd0000  07 00 00 00 02 01 00 00 - ee ff ee ff 00 00 00 00
................
03dd0010  00 00 7b 00 00 a0 1c 00 - 00 00 dd 03 00 02 00 00
..{.............
03dd0020  38 00 dd 03 00 00 fd 03 - d0 01 00 00 03 00 00 00
8...............

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Cliff Woolley
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 1:55 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Apache Access Violation

Thanks,
--Cliff