Subject: Re: mod_ssl compatibility with custom module

From: "Robert Flicker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 11:08:37 +0000

>Does your module need any start configuration at httpd.conf? if it does,
>the lines
><Perl>
>..
>..
></Perl> in the remote machine definition solves the problem. I dont know
>if it is the best solution.
>
>Bye

No it does not use any configuration at http.conf... i can detect if apache 
was started with -DSSL using ap_exists_config_define("SSL").

But i dont want to disable my module if -DSSL. I want to make my module work 
on encrypted sessions. Is the any subprocces key to modify in order request 
is read unencrypted form my fd_in once i have read it encrypted from the 
original socket and dumped to my file?

Thx for your time :)

.-rf

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]