Subject: Problem with SSL

From: "Gilles Gros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:10:56 -0700

We have since quite a time error in our logs about SSL Handshake.
I am trying to find where does that is coming from.

The trace in the logs is :

httpd_error_log:
----------------
[Mon Jun 17 05:23:48 2002] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake interrupted by
system [Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!] (System error follows)
[Mon Jun 17 05:23:48 2002] [error] System: Connection reset by peer (errno:
104)

ssl_engine_log:
---------------
[17/Jun/2002 05:23:48 01476] [info]  Connection to child 8 established
(server www.whitepj.net:443, client 216.116.163.57)
[17/Jun/2002 05:23:48 01476] [info]  Seeding PRNG with 23177 bytes of
entropy
[17/Jun/2002 05:23:48 01476] [trace] OpenSSL: Handshake: start
[17/Jun/2002 05:23:48 01476] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: before/accept
initialization
[17/Jun/2002 05:23:48 01476] [trace] OpenSSL: Exit: error in SSLv2/v3 read
client hello A
[17/Jun/2002 05:23:48 01476] [error] SSL handshake interrupted by system
[Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!] (System error follows)
[17/Jun/2002 05:23:48 01476] [error] System: Connection reset by peer
(errno: 104)

It there a way to know what URL is accessed.

It looks like there is no entry in the access_log at that time.

Thanks.

Gilles.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]