Subject: MODULE_MAGIC_COOKIE_EAPI

From: "Alex Kirk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:17:47 GMT

I just downloaded the latest mod_ssl (for Apache 1.3.26) and was following 
the directions in INSTALL to get it up and running. After upgrading OpenSSL 
to 0.9.6g, I configured up mod_ssl, and then went over to my Apache 
directory and configured it with the following: 

./configure \
 --with-layout=Apache \
 --prefix=/usr/local/apache \
 --enable-module=so \
 --activate-module=src/modules/perl/libperl.a \
 --activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a \
 --activate-module=src/modules/ssl/libssl.module 

Configure ran fine, but when I ran "make", I got a nasty error:gcc -c  
 -I../os/unix -I../include -I/home/packages/openssl-0.9.6g/include   
 -DTARGET=\"httpsd\" -DMOD_PERL -I/home/packages/php-4.2.1 
 -I/home/packages/php-4.2.1/main -I/home/packages/php-4.2.1/main 
 -I/home/packages/php-4.2.1/Zend -I/home/packages/php-4.2.1/Zend 
 -I/home/packages/php-4.2.1/TSRM -I/home/packages/php-4.2.1/TSRM 
 -I/home/packages/php-4.2.1 -DMOD_SSL=208110 -DEAPI -DUSE_EXPAT 
 -I../lib/expat-lite -I/home/packages/openssl-0.9.6g/include `../apaci` 
 -I/home/packages/openssl-0.9.6g/include http_config.c
http_config.c: In function `ap_add_module':
http_config.c:631: `MODULE_MAGIC_COOKIE_EAPI' undeclared (first use in this 
function)
http_config.c:631: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
http_config.c:631: for each function it appears in.)
http_config.c:632: structure has no member named `add_module'
http_config.c:633: structure has no member named `add_module'
http_config.c: In function `ap_remove_module':
http_config.c:659: `MODULE_MAGIC_COOKIE_EAPI' undeclared (first use in this 
function)
http_config.c:660: structure has no member named `remove_module'
http_config.c:661: structure has no member named `remove_module'
http_config.c: In function `ap_handle_command':
http_config.c:1068: `MODULE_MAGIC_COOKIE_EAPI' undeclared (first use in this 
function)
http_config.c:1069: structure has no member named `rewrite_command'
http_config.c:1070: structure has no member named `rewrite_command'
*** Error code 1 

Stop in /home/packages/apache_1.3.26/src/main.
*** Error code 1 

Stop in /home/packages/apache_1.3.26/src (line 192 of Makefile).
*** Error code 1 

Stop in /home/packages/apache_1.3.26 (line 202 of ./Makefile).
*** Error code 1 

Stop in /home/packages/apache_1.3.26 (line 184 of Makefile). 

I can't figure out what the heck MODULE_MAGIC_COOKIE_EAPI is, since a) I 
didn't install anything along those lines that I know of, b) the FAQ says 
nothing about such a thing, and c) I saw nothing on these archives. 

Any thoughts on this? 

Alex Kirk 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]