Subject: Broken link on your website

From: Cindy Jordan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:03:52 -0500 (EST)

I noticed that your page: http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_faq.html 
contained a link to: http://www.certisign.com.br/.

On Thu Mar 14, 2002 at 12:03:09 AM EST the page at http://www.certisign.com.br/ could not be accessed because of the following 
error:  Time Out. 

Please note: Unless the broken link points to your website, this is not a problem with your web site.

I work for InternetSeer. InternetSeer, a Web site monitoring company, is 
conducting an ongoing study of web connectivity. As recommended by the 
Robots Guidelines, this email is being sent to explain our research activities 
and to let you know about the difficulty in connecting to your site. 

Your page was last examined on Tue Aug 28, 2001 at 10:56:32 PM EDT.  If your page has not 
been updated since Tue Aug 28, 2001 at 10:56:32 PM EDT, this link is most likely currently 
broken. 

The error listed above was initially detected by our primary site monitor 
in Philadelphia, Pa. then verified by our secondary site monitor located 
in Los Angeles, Ca. before this error event was recorded.

InternetSeer is the largest FREE web site monitoring company in the world. We
provide free web site monitoring to over 1 million users worldwide. We'll 
monitor your web site every hour, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for free.

To have InternetSeer monitor your web site for free, click here for instant signup:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57e5j5m5f5m5m5j53M5pHwwkt0xWS5aUzRPz5tNIVWzC5dIzL52W5sMPTN5n5e5bUKT5bRVzTXxSDI5d6vNN5a6vP5b53T5p5g=e3

As part of your free web site monitoring, you'll receive immediate notifications
when we encounter problems accessing your web site and weekly performance reports.

InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages, but rather uses 
availability and link information for our research.

Click here to learn more about InternetSeer. 
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57e5j5m5f5m5m5j53M5pHwPpg0xWS5aUzRPz5tNIVWzC5dIzL52W5sMPTN5n5e5bUKT5bNIVWzC5dIzL5bVw6vx5e5e5b5n5bxWS6sX6tw5dMPNS53T5p5f=e3

Sincerely,

Cindy Jordan
Web Site Analyst
InternetSeer.com "Free Website Monitoring"
http://www.internetseer.com/ep/setoc?NR5p764lad5aP5q5eMNNV5cSHVMU5bGxy=e3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you prefer not to receive any further alerts regarding the availability of your
Web site, click this link: 
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancel.jsp?Hw_573txWS5aUzRPz5tNIVWzC5dIzL.e3 
or reply to this message with the word "cancel" in the subject line.
[email-masked]##
SRC=29

---

From: "Thomas Porter, Ph.D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:56:45 -0500

This is a large, well-known spamhaus...

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Cindy Jordan
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 12:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Broken link on your website

On Thu Mar 14, 2002 at 12:03:09 AM EST the page at
http://www.certisign.com.br/ could not be accessed because of the
following error: Time Out.  

Please note: Unless the broken link points to your website, this is not
a problem with your web site.

I work for InternetSeer, a Web site monitoring company. InternetSeer is
conducting an ongoing study of web connectivity. As recommended by the
Robots Guidelines, this email is being sent to explain our research
activities and to let you know about the difficulty in connecting to
your site. 

Your page was last examined on Tue Aug 28, 2001 at 10:56:32 PM EDT. If
your page has not been updated since Tue Aug 28, 2001 at 10:56:32 PM
EDT, this link is most likely currently broken.

The error listed above was initially detected by our primary site
monitor in Philadelphia, Pa. then verified by our secondary site monitor
located in Los Angeles, Ca. before this error event was recorded.

InternetSeer is the largest FREE web site monitoring company in the
world. We provide free web site monitoring to over 1 million users
worldwide. We'll monitor your web site every hour, 7 days a week, 24
hours a day for free.

To have InternetSeer monitor your web site for free, click
<http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57e5j5m5f
5m5m5j53M5pHwwkt0xWS5aUzRPz5tNIVWzC5dIzL52W5sMPTN5n5e5bUKT5bRVzTXxSDI5d6
vNN5a6vP5b53T5p5g=e3> here for instant signup.

As part of your free web site monitoring, you'll receive immediate
notifications when we encounter problems accessing your web site and
weekly performance reports.

InternetSeer does not store or publish the content of your pages, but
rather uses availability and link information for our research. 

Click
<http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57e5j5m5f
5m5m5j53M5pHwPpg0xWS5aUzRPz5tNIVWzC5dIzL52W5sMPTN5n5e5bUKT5bNIVWzC5dIzL5
bVw6vx5e5e5b5n5bxWS6sX6tw5dMPNS53T5p5f=e3> here to learn more about
InternetSeer.

Sincerely,

Cindy Jordan
Web Site Analyst
InternetSeer
<http://www.internetseer.com/ep/setoc?NR5p764lad5aP5q5eMNNV5cSHVMU5bGxy=
e3>  

  _____  

If you prefer not to receive any further alerts regarding regarding the
availability of your Web site, click
<http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancel.jsp?Hw_573txWS5aUzRPz5
tNIVWzC5dIzL.e3> here to cancel, or reply to this message with the word
"cancel" in the subject line.
[email-masked]##
SRC=29