Subject: loading mod ssl under NT

From: Alex Moon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:01:31 +0100

Hi

I've been trying to get apache 2.0.39 +modssl to work under winNT. 
 But i am failing at the first hurdle i.e. i cannot seem to get the 
apache mod_ssl.so module to load.  It comes up with the following:

 Cannot load C:/apache2/modules/mod_ssl.so into server: The 
operating system cannot run %1

Any ideas greatfully received

Alex

Technical Manager
Online Learning Support Unit
Middlesex University Business School

[email-masked]
020 8411 5092

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]