Subject: openssl shared:

From: "R. DuFresne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:12:07 -0400 (EDT)

uname -a
Linux darkstar 2.0.35 #4 Mon Dec 14 18:18:57 CST 1998 i586 unknown

config shared no-threads
make
make test

works fine for openssl-engine-0.9.6b/

works fine for openssl-0.9.7-beta2/

Fails miserably for openssl-engine-0.9.6d/

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]