Subject: Certificate Server

From: "Miguel Angel Gomez Animas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:27:56 -0500

Hi all....

I want to know if is possible create a server certificate with modssl, 
something like a personal verisign or something like this...

What do i have to do???, can you help me with this???

Thanks a lot!!!!

_________________________________________________________________
Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. 
http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Alan Sparks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:28:11 -0600 (MDT)

No.
But you might want to look for the TinyCA or OpenCA projects... try a
Google search.
-Alan

> What do i have to do???, can you help me with this???

===========
Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator    <[email-masked]>

---

From: "Peter Viertel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 10:38:32 +0000

You certainly can. See the openssl  FAQ

http://www.openssl.org/support/faq.cgi#USER4