Subject: URGENT AND CONFIDETIAL

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 04:00:51 -0800

Tel: 874-763648313
   : 874-763648314
Fax: 874-763648315

Attn:
URGENT AND CONFIDETIAL
My name is Ben Jackdon, I am the operational manager in account
management section incharge of credit and foreign bills of one of the prime
banks here in South Africa. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer
of my bank who perished with his whole families on 25TH JULY,2000 in
CONCORDE PLANE CRASH [Flight AF4590] with the whole passengers aboard.

There is an account opened in this bank in 1998 by this great late
INDUSTRIALIST who died without a written or oral 'WILL' attached to the
account. Since his death, I personally has watched with keen interest to see
   the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to
claim  his funds and no other person knows about this account or anything
concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and until his death
he  was the manager of his company.

The total amount involved is 106,000,000.00 USD.[One Hundred and Six
Million United States Dollar]. We wish to start the first transfer with
$6,000,000.00[Six million] and upon successful transaction without any
disappointment from your side, we shall re-apply for the transfer of the
remaining balance to your account.

I have secretly discussed this matter with the general manager of the
bank who I must involve in order to have a smooth and a successful
transfer of the fund to any foreign bank account which you are going to
nominate. On this note, I decided to seek for a reliable foreigner who will
act as the foreign beneficiary of the fund from the deceased by providing
his/her bank account where the fund will be transferred for immediate
investment on any viable project as no one has come up to be the next of
kin.

The banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than six
   years without claim hence the money will be recalled to the
government  treasury as unclaimed after this long period of domancy. 

In view of this I got your contact through my personal search to see if
   you can assist by providing your safe bank account for the transfer
or  find a reliable person who will be capable of receiving such amount
in his or her personal account. At the conclussion of the transfer 65% of
 the fund will be for me, I will give you 20% of the total transfer sum,
 10% for charity both in Africa and in your country while the remaining
5%  will be set aside to settle expenses both parties might incure
during the transfer process.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send to you a detailed
information about the transaction. I will not fail to bring to your notice that
this business is 100% risk and trouble free and that you should not
entertain any fear as all modalities for fund transfer can be finalized
within 7 to 9 banking days, after you apply to the bank as the beneficiary of
   the fund from the deceased.

When you receive this letter. Kindly send me an e-mail in this my
private account:([email-masked])or you can call me or fax me. You
should also include your private fax and phone numbers  for easy and safe
  communication. 

Tel: 874-763648313
   : 874-763648314
Fax: 874-763648315

Respectfully yours,
Ben Jackdon.