Subject: Broken link on your website

From: Cindy Jordan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:34:08 -0500 (EST)

I noticed that your page: http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_faq.html 
contained a link to: http://www.wassenaar.org/.

The page at http://www.wassenaar.org/ cannot currently be accessed because of the following 
error:  Time Out. 

We last examined your page on 08-28-2001.  If your page has not 
been updated since 08-28-2001, your link is most likely currently 
broken. No one likes broken links on their website so we thought you’d like to 
be the first to know.

WHO ARE WE?
We’re Internetseer.com, the worlds largest FREE website monitoring service. 
One recent subscriber wrote the following; “You did an awesome job 
identifying to me that our site went down and tracking it until it came back 
up again”.

HOW CAN OUR SERVICE BE FREE?
Our service is supported by advertisers and subscribers who purchase 
additional services, but our basic service is FREE.

Activating a free website monitoring account could not be easier. Click here 
for auto sign-up: http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57d5l5j5h5h5l5d53M5pHww0t0xWS5aUzRPz5tNIVWzC5dIzL52W5sMPTN5n5e5bUKT5bK6txWVI_6tz5dIzL5b53T5p5g=e3

WHAT DO YOU GET FOR FREE?
We’ll monitor your site once every hour, 24 hours a day, seven days a week for 
free. You can even have multiple people notified when we detect an error. In 
addition, you’ll receive a website performance report every week showing 
uptime percentages, average connect times, helpful links to others sites and 
of course promotions from our advertisers. You can cancel your free 
subscription at any time.

This message is not spam because we are not trying to sell you a service. We 
are simply advising you that a link on your website is currently broken due to 
the error listed above.

If you would like to subscribe to our free website monitoring service, please 
click on the following link:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57d5l5j5h5h5l5d53M5pHwPp30xWS5aUzRPz5tNIVWzC5dIzL52W5sMPTN5n5e5bUKT5bNIVWzC5dIzL5bVw6vx5e5e5b5n5bxWS6sX6tw5dMPNS53T5p5e=e3

If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us, please click
this link http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancel.jsp?Hw_573txWS5aUzRPz5tNIVWzC5dIzL.e3 
or reply to this message with the word "cancel" in the subject line.

We sincerely hope that you’ll become one of InternetSeer's 850,000
satisfied subscribers.

Sincerely,

Cindy Jordan
Web Site Analyst
InternetSeer.com "Free Website Monitoring"
http://www.internetseer.com

[email-masked]##