Subject: Apache crashed if a SSL Engnie is on

From: "Philipp Roos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:02:06 +0100

Hi!
I am activate in one of the virtual hosts the SSLEngine. (SSLEngine on)
then I start the apache
and get a: /usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started
in the apache error log is just a: [notice] SIGHUP received.  Attempting to
restart
then there is no apache in the ps -aux list.

I have:
Server version: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) Debian GNU/Linux
Server built:   Oct 26 2002 09:15:15

OpenSSL 0.9.6g 9 Aug 2002

the libapache-mod-ssl from debain
i don't know the version. i installed it with apt-get.

Some idear's?
thx for ever hint!

greetings Philipp

PS: if i don't activate the SSLEngine the server is running normaly
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]