Subject: can´t configure mod_ssl

From: "Gilberto Garcia Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:42:47 -0200

Yes, i´ve tried.

I followed a lot of tutorials. i create one certificade at all.

But weh i tried $curl https://127.0.0.1/ i got an error.

and in most of tutorials i saw httpsd start command, and httpdctl startssl command. but i didint find both of executables om my server.

thanks

---

From: "Boyle Owen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:46:35 +0100

You have to describe clearly what you did.
- Post the extract of httpd.conf which defines your SSL virtual host
- cut'n'paste the command you are using to start apache in SSL
- post the *exact* error you receive 
- post any messages which appear in the ssl_engine_log and/or error_log

Then we might be able to help.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilberto Garcia Jr. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Freitag, 22. November 2002 15:43
To: mod ssl
Subject: can´t configure mod_ssl

Yes, i´ve tried.

and in most of tutorials i saw httpsd start command, and httpdctl
startssl command. but i didint find both of executables om my server.

thanks

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently
and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your
system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print,
or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the message
states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the
views of the sender's company. 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]