Subject: Installation Problem

From: Ben Ocean <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 06:51:48 -0800

Hi;
I built openssl, apache & modssl as per the instructions in the latter. 
When I type in the command ./apachectl startssl all comes up fine so long 
as I've commented out certain things (see below) in httpd.conf. But 
https://blah.com doesn't resolve. ./apachectl startssl chokes on the 
following lines:

SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /over/here
SSLCertificateKeyFile /over/there
SSLCACertificatePath /over/yonder
SSLRequireCipher this-here-key

and, of course

SSLEnable

What have I done wrong?
TIA,
BenO

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]