Subject: Regarding mod_ssl version which suits apache 2.0.39

From: "Venkat Reddy Valluri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:14:21 -0400

Hi,
  Can you please let me know  where exactly i can get the suitable mod_ssl version which suits for apache 2.0.39, I tried to find out in www.modssl.org, but found out only the mod_ssl_2.8.10-1.3.26 which suits for apache 1.3.26, 

Any help greatly apprecited

Thks
Venkata Reddy V
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:42:05 +0200

>   Can you please let me know  where exactly i can get the suitable mod_ssl version which suits for apache 2.0.39, I tried to find out in www.modssl.org, but found out only the mod_ssl_2.8.10-1.3.26…
Mod_ssl is part of apache 2.0.x and is included in the source
tarballs available at http://httpd.apache.org/dist/

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
`Darn it, who spiked my coffee with water?!' - lwall

---

From: "R. DuFresne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 03:53:52 -0400 (EDT)

none are required, it's built into the 2.0.x code.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!