Subject: Algorithm restrictions

From: Ron Gedye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:19:56 -0500

Hello all.

I have set my server to only accept certain methods of SSL, ie. no
export grade, no SSLv2, etc.

Does anyone know of a way to restrict by  Alogorithm rather than having
the client simply not be able to connect (DNS or Server failure).

In this case, I was wondering if I could do something similiar to an
'access denied' rather than simple client connect failure, that way I
could setup a page that tells the client why they couldn't connect,
similar to a 404 page.

As it is now, I get nothing in the logs regarding this connect failure.

Any help is appreciated...
Linux 
apache 1.3.26 static, mod_ssl 2.8.10 lib 0.9.7-beta2

Thanks in advance,

Ron
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]