Subject: SSLPassPhraseDialog and VirtualHost

From: Bruno Georges <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 16:56:33 +0000

Hi
I have a problem when trying to use the SSLPassPhraseDialog directive 
with "exec"
It works ok with 1 virtual host / 1 password , but not with 2 or more
The pp.out file just echo the password.

Local  httpd.conf shows:
----------------------------
<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
#   Pass Phrase Dialog:
#  #SSLPassPhraseDialog  builtin
SSLPassPhraseDialog exec:/content/ssl/pp/pp.out
</..>

The password file pp.out  with the 2 password for 2 vhost:
--------------
#!/bin/bash
echo "password1"
echo "password2"

I tried to startssl with 1 vhost, it works ok, but with 2 vhost , it 
shows the following error:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[Tue Mar  5 12:48:50 2002] [error] mod_ssl: Init: Pass phrase incorrect 
(OpenSSL library error follows)
[Tue Mar  5 12:48:50 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:0D084069:asn1 encoding 
routines:d2i_ASN1_SET:bad tag
[Tue Mar  5 12:48:50 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:0D09D082:asn1 encoding 
routines:d2i_RSAPrivateKey:parsing
[Tue Mar  5 12:48:50 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:0D09B00D:asn1 encoding 
routines:d2i_PrivateKey:ASN1 lib

Any idea?

Regards
Bruno Georges

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]