Subject: Problem: Mod_SSL and flex -Pssl_expr_yy -s -B ssl_expr_scan.l on Solaris 2.9

From: Rich McGee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:10:19 -0800

I'm attempting to build Apache 1.3.27 on a new Solaris 2.9 system. I am 
following "Option 2" in the INSTALL of the mod_ssl-2.8.12-1.3.27, and I'm 
stumped.

After I configure and make (using gcc) all the required components (Both 
with and without mm) the make of the Apache server itself stops at:
flex -Pssl_expr_yy -s -B ssl_expr_scan.l

The CPU jumps to 99%, no error is generated, but this command never 
finishes. I've let it run for two days now, rebuilt the distribution from 
scratch, etc.

Any suggestions? If I build Apache without the SSL option, it works fine.

(No, I can't use Apache 2.0, the modules I will eventually have to link 
into it aren't yet supported by it)

Rich McGee
CSU San Bernardino

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]