Subject: Correction: Apache_1.3.28-Mod_SSL_2.8.15-Opensss_0.9.7c.zip

From: hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 19:00:36 -0400

To all windows users of my Apache Windows builds:

If you downloaded Apache_1.3.28-Mod_SSL_2.8.15-Opensss_0.9.7c.zip
between Oct 1 and Oct 7 you have downloded the previous build due to a
*dumb* build error. After Oct 7 the zip has been properly made. You can
check your code by looking at the dates of the binaries - they should be
Oct 1 and not Jul 16, but the binaries in the new package are Oct 7. 

My appologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Following the last fix from OpenSSL both versions of Apache have been
updated.  

You have a choice of two sites: 

http://hunter.campbus.com/Apache_1.3.28-Mod_SSL_2.8.25-OpenSSL_0.9.7c-Win32.zip
http://hunter.campbus.com/Openssl-0.9.7c-Win32.zip

http://hunter.campbus.com/Apache_2.0.47-OpenSSL_0.9.7c-Win32.zip

My personal web server (a little bit slow) but all previous releases are
there and so are the MD5's.

http://tor.ath.cx/~hunter/apache/

If you have any problems contact me on the list, 
or theantigod (AT) sympatico.ca 

BTW: my personal account: hunter (AT) tor.ath.cx 
is being blocked by my ISP (Sympatico.ca)

Chris

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]