Subject: [ANNOUNCE] distcache 0.4pre1 released

From: Geoff Thorpe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 17:32:14 -0500

Hi all,

I won't inline any giant ANNOUNCE files, if you're interested in
distributed session caching with Apache/mod_ssl, please wander to the
project home page where you can find the release, CHANGES notes, support
packages for Apache 1.3 (with mod_ssl) and Apache 2, and all sorts of
other associated stuff;

    http://www.distcache.org/

Note that I've also uploaded (experimental) RPM packages - I'd
appreciate any comments from users of RPM-based systems as I'm new to
RPM building and feedback would be a huge help.

Cheers,
Geoff

-- 
Geoff Thorpe
[email-masked]
http://www.geoffthorpe.net/

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]