Subject: triple des

From: Josef Kandlhofer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:15:30 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

i want to use ssl with triple DES encryption. 
Is this possible? Which certificate i need?

With openssl ciphers -v  'RSA:!EXP:!NULL:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:-LOW' i created my
cipher-spec string. 

But apache always uses rc4 encryption....

What i have to do to use triple des??

Thank you!
Josef

ps: i use suse 8.0, apache 1.3, mod_ssl, openssl...

-- 
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more  http://www.gmx.net +++
NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Rund um die Uhr für 1 ct/ Min. surfen!

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]