Subject: undefined symbol: dbm_firstkey

From: "Craig Marchant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:26:55 +1100

Hi Again,

I've managed to get mod_ssl ver 2.8.7 compiled as a DSO module after
pointing it to the correct location for ndbm.h which has moved in redhat
7.2 to /usr/include/gdbm/ndbm.h

However, when I go to restart apache I get the following error:

Syntax error on line 210 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libssl.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libssl.so: undefined symbol: dbm_firstkey

Can somebody please help me out here, it would be appreciated.

Regards,

Craig Marchant
Systems Administrator
Ace Internet Services Pty Ltd
Phone: +61 2 48618888
Fax: +61 2 48622985
E-mail: [email-masked] 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]