Subject: mod_ssl on multiple virtual hosts

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:17:28 -0400

Hi,
   Could anyone tell me whether I can enable multiple virtual hosts (with
ssl enabled  with mod-ssl)  on Apache version 1.3.26 ? I am using this as a
reverse proxy with multiple virtual hosts.

 If you could help me please send the info at [email-masked]

Thanks
 Jay

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended as
an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument
or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data
and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and
are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]