Subject: contrib:

From: "R. DuFresne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:46:20 -0400 (EDT)

Folks,

Being involved in a project to migrate our iPlanet web hosting to an
apache environment, I have developed a set of scripts that can parse our
an iPlanet obj.conf file to scarf out the software and hardware virtual
hosts for the iPlanet instances one might be running <we run 2-3 instances
per server on at least two boxes we are migrating from, with about 150 or
more clients oer iPlanet instance per server>.  The scripts, a set of
three, call one another from the mainscript when fed the obj.conf file and
another paramater or two <the main script guides one into supplying the
proper params to feed it>.  If others might find this tool useful, or
someone has a place to offer it to others from, let me know, it can
prevent one from recreating such a 'wheel'.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]