Subject: compile problems

From: "Tomasz 'DIGGER' Jankowski" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:00:32 +0100 (CET)

i'm not expirienced with compiling stuff with linux, rather used
rpms but i need to compile apache 1.3.22 with mod_ssl and I do it as
follows:

[root@elmax mod_ssl-2.8.5-1.3.22]# ./configure 
--with-apache=../apache_1.3.22
[root@elmax apache_1.3.22]# SSL_BASE=/usr/bin/openssl ./configure 
--enable-module=most --enable-module=ssl --enable-shared=max 
--prefix=/usr/local/apache

everything goes ok, without any warnings or errors. until...

[root@elmax apache_1.3.22]# make
===> src
make[1]: Wchodzę katalog `/root/apache/apache_1.3.22'
make[2]: Wchodzę katalog `/root/apache/apache_1.3.22/src'
make[2]: *** Brak reguł do wykonania obiektu `all'. Stop.
make[2]: Opuszczam katalog `/root/apache/apache_1.3.22/src'
make[1]: *** [build-std] Błąd 2
make[1]: Opuszczam katalog `/root/apache/apache_1.3.22'
make: *** [build] Błąd 2

make is localized to polish but error is:
No rules to execute object 'all'. Stop.
***build-std Error 2

Anyway without mod_ssl patches and changes apache compilation
goes ok.

the make mechanism is not known for me so please help me in
this trouble :-).

greetings, Tomasz Jankowski

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]