Subject: sign.sh

From: stephane <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:03:26 -0400

Hi... I am new to openssl encryption and I fell on an article  
( sfp548.com ) that help me
write my own certificate...

http://www.afp548.com/Articles/web/sslcert.html

however when i attempt to curl a file from modssl.org the file/link
  does not exist

curl -O 
http://www.modssl.org/source/cvs/exp/mod_ssl/pkg.mod_ssl/pkg.contrib/sign.
sh

is it possible to get sign.sh from anywhere ?

Stephane

---

From: Tim Cropper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:10:47 -0500

Don't know if this is the same but try

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/solrhe/Securing-Optimizing-Linux-RH-Edition-v1.3/chap24sec195.html

-Tim

> is it possible to get sign.sh from anywhere ?
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]