Subject: RE: Question regarding MM

From: Lynn Gazis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 16:39:33 -0700

It lets you use shared memory session caching; the session cache which gets
the best performance is a shared memory cache, the shmcb cache.

Lynn Gazis

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilles Gros [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 4:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Question regarding MM

Hi,

I have a simple question, but I am still unable to find the answer in the
docs.

What are the use and benefit of using MM with mod_ssl?

Thank you for your insight.

Gilles

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Gilles Gros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:01:27 -0700

Can you give me pointer on description of these configuration directives.

Thanks
Gilles

> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Lynn Gazis
> Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 4:40 PM
> To: [email-masked]'
> Subject: RE: Question regarding MM
> 
>