Subject: RE: [Slightly OT] Building EAPI apache

From: Shawn Syms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:52:46 -0400

Set this environment variable:
CFLAGS=-DEAPI

S.

Shawn Syms | Systems Administrator
Infinet Communications | [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Colm McCartan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 12:20 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Slightly OT] Building EAPI apache

Hello all,

I know this isn't purely a mod_ssl issue but its pretty closely involved 
and since I imagine many people are doing the same thing just now 
(upgrading apache)...

I have been trying to upgrade to 1.3.26 in the light of the 
chunked-encoding bug but have been unable to build it with the EAPI option. 
AFAICT this is not mentioned anywhere in the install docs or configuration. 
Without it, the most recent version of modssl won't compile complaining 
"Installed Apache doesn't contain Extended API (EAPI)"

If I understand correctly, in earlier versions there was an apache 
configuration rule but with 1.3.26

--enable-rule=EAPI

fails..

Am I missing something glaringly obvious?

Many thanks for any lights,
colm

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]