Subject: [BugDB] mod_ssl on HP-UX 11.00 (PR#699)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:52:11 +0200 (MET DST)

Full_Name: Luca Fasolo
Version: httpd-2.0.35
OS: HP-UX 
Submission from: (NULL) (212.141.20.125)

Compiling Apache 2.0.35 with these configuration options:

# cat config2035Luca
CC=cc CFLAGS="-O2 +DD32" ./configure     \
            --enable-mods-shared=all  \
            --enable-ssl              \
            --disable-auth-digest

I've:
        /bin/sh /home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/srclib/apr/libtool --silent
--mode=compile cc  -Ae +DAportable +Z -DNO_DBM_REWRITEMAP  -O2 +DD32  -DHPUX11
-D_REENTRANT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED    -I.
-I/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/os/unix
-I/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/server/mpm/prefork
-I/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/modules/http
-I/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/modules/proxy -I/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/include
-I/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/srclib/apr/include
-I/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/srclib/apr-util/include
-I/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl -I/usr/local/ssl/include
-I/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/modules/dav/main
-I/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/srclib/apr-util/include
-I/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/srclib/apr-util/xml/expat/lib  -c ssl_expr_scan.c
&& touch ssl_expr_scan.slo
cc: warning 441: Previous '+DA' or '+DD' option overridden by '+DD32' option.
cc: "/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/modules/ssl/ssl_expr_scan.l", line 116: error
1588: "ssl_expr_yylval" undefined.
cc: "/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/modules/ssl/ssl_expr_scan.l", line 116: error
1529: Cannot select field of non-structure.
cc: "/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/modules/ssl/ssl_expr_scan.l", line 117: error
1588: "T_STRING" undefined.
cc: "/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/modules/ssl/ssl_expr_scan.l", line 169: error
1588: "ssl_expr_yylval" undefined.
cc: "/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/modules/ssl/ssl_expr_scan.l", line 169: error
1529: Cannot select field of non-structure.
[...]
cc: "/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/modules/ssl/ssl_expr_scan.l", line 226: error
1588: "T_DIGIT" undefined.
cc: "/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/modules/ssl/ssl_expr_scan.l", line 233: error
1588: "ssl_expr_yylval" undefined.
cc: "/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/modules/ssl/ssl_expr_scan.l", line 233: error
1529: Cannot select field of non-structure.
cc: "/home/updates/httpd-2.0.35/modules/ssl/ssl_expr_scan.l", line 234: error
1588: "T_ID" undefined.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.

I've used "+DD32" because it was necessary to 
successfully compile and install openssl-0.9.6c; without it,
the result is the same. I have to use cc
because with gcc (64bit) I wasn't able to build neither 
openssl nor mod_ssl for apache 1.3.23.

Do you have some suggestions? 
My machine is
# uname -a
HP-UX a500 B.11.00 U 9000/800 1517720548 unlimited-user license

Apache 1.3.23 with mod_ssl is now up and running, I can compile
Apache 2.0.35 without mod_ssl.

Thanks in advance for your help.
--Luca
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]