Subject: SSL error

From: Estrade Matthieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:57:33 +0200

Hi,

I am running apache 2.0.40 + SSL + mod_proxy
I have many error when i benchmark my server with stress tools 
(silkperformer):

[Tue Sep 17 19:36:03 2002] [error] SSL Library Error: 336151568 
error:14094410:lib(20):func(148):reason(1040)
[Tue Sep 17 19:36:03 2002] [error] SSL error on reading data

If someone have an idea,

best regards,

Estrade Matthieu

________________________________________________________________
Etudiant: Wanadoo t'offre le Pack eXtense Haut Débit soit 150,92 euros d'économies !
Et pour 1 euro de plus, reçois le CD-ROM du jeu Dark Age of Camelot
+ 1 mois de jeu en réseau offert ! 
Clique ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.etudiant 

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]