Subject: Problem with apache2.0 running

From: gmiman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:31:54 +0530

Hi,

I have compiled and installed successfully apache2.0 on HP-UX 11.0
machine.
I am also able to start apache, but when I try to reach the default site
using netwscape browser(i.e http://localhost_name ), i   got the
following apache error log.

Thu Apr 11 11:26:51 2002] [emerg] (13)Permission denied:
apr_proc_mutex_lock failed. Attempting to shutdown process gracefully.
[Thu Apr 11 11:26:51 2002] [emerg] (13)Permission denied:
apr_proc_mutex_unlock failed. Attempting to shutdown process gracefully.

Can you please help me what it means and resolving it?

Thanks & Regards,
Vijaya Pal
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]