Subject: how can i consider it normal?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:05:15 -0200

[Thu Jan 22 17:02:25 2004] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake interrupted by
system [Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?
!] (System error follows)
[Thu Jan 22 17:02:27 2004] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake interrupted by
system [Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?
!] (System error follows)
[Thu Jan 22 17:03:30 2004] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake interrupted by
system [Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?
!] (System error follows)
[Fri Jan 23 09:48:46 2004] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake interrupted by
system [Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?
!] (System error follows)
[Fri Jan 23 16:48:35 2004] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake interrupted by
system [Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?
!] (System error follows)
[Sat Jan 24 09:23:52 2004] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake interrupted by
system [Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?
!] (System error follows)

Diego Brito Veiga
Technical Publications
Phone: +55 (12) 39274293
Fax: +55 (12) 39273342

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: marius popa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:21:48 +0200

[email-masked] wrote:
> system [Hint: Stop > !] (System error follows)

I thik the message says it could be a normal ssl client error :stop 
button pressed in browser?
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]