Subject: bugdb

From: Rainer Jung <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:48:05 +0100

Hi,

does anybody know, why the mod_ssl bugdb is not accessible at the moment?

The link to the bugdb on the support page only gives the listing of a 
directory, instead of activating the cgi.

Maybe someone is able to repair it.

Thanks for your help

Rainer Jung

kippdata informationstechnologie GmbH
Bornheimer Straße 33a
D-53111 Bonn
Germany

Tel.: +49/228/98549-0
Fax:  +49/228/98549-50
email: [email-masked]

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]