Subject: Re: message headers

From: "Chris Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 16:35:59 +0800

Although modification of the subject by inserting an identifier e.g.
[xxx] helps when ppl BCC a copy to the list (not that that has been a
problem with this list however ;-)

Re,
Chr!s

- - - - - -
Chris Cooper                                  [email-masked]
Student Service Centre               [email-masked]
Edith Cowan University               http://www.ecu.edu.au/
Pearson Street                              Tel:  +61 8 9273 8652
Churchlands                                   Fax: +61 8 9273 8000
- - - - - -

>>> [email-masked] 02/05/02 12:11pm >>>

Thats a shortcoming on your part though, a proper mail reader can
accomplish this chore.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "R. DuFresne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 12:27:03 -0500 (EST)

This may well be the fat for your mail reader, but, on the better mail
readers, I prefer pine or elm, when it asks how one wishes to reply
choosing no on "Use "Reply-To:" address instead of "From:" address?"
allows one to reply to both the list and the original sender.  Why would
one really need to Bcc: the list?

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!