Subject: RE: Looking for sign.sh

From: "Brian F. Vaughan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:51:13 -0400

It should be located in /modssl-x.x.x/pkg.contrib/

Brian Vaughan
IT Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Marsalle [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 9:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Looking for sign.sh

Hi,

I want to sign my own CSR and I don't find sign.sh on my system (
potatoe 2.2.19)
Thanks.

--
Philippe,
      [email-masked]

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Philippe Marsalle <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:18:32 +0200

> It should be located in /modssl-x.x.x/pkg.contrib/

As it's said in the faq, but locate pkg.contrib nor locate sign.sh give
me a result, ( I run updatedb on my crontab every nigth)
I fetch the latest source on modssl.org and I grab the script.

Best Regards

--
Philippe,
      [email-masked]