Subject: Problems with mod ssl aware apavche server

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:46:00 0000

Hi,
Recently, I have installed the mod-ssl aware Apache server and I am able to
access my secure and non-secure pages when I type the
absolute URL for example
https://qwfeeu21.poceur1:5543/products/corp/apps/gecs/Servlet?pathinfo=/ecr/Hom
ePage.html or
http://qwfeeu21.poceur1:5580/products/corp/apps/ecs/Servlet?pathinfo=/gets/Entr
y.html.

But in many cases,  in my  application there is requirement to take
the user on  intermediate page first ( like customer sign on i.e
https://qwfeeu21.poceur1:5543/products/corp/apps/gecs/Servlet?pathinfo=/ecr/Cus
tomerSignOn.html)
and then after successfully logon it take the user to requested page (customer
maintain screen i.e
https://qwfeeu21.poceur1:5543/products/corp/apps/gecs/Servlet?pathinfo=/ecr/Sec
ureAccessReg.html)

So, when I type the
https://qwfeeu21.poceur1:5543/products/corp/apps/gecs/Servlet?pathinfo=/ecr/Sec
ureAccessReg.html
in the address bar and press enter, after few second later browser display the
following error

Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET
/products/corp/apps/gecs/Servlet.
Reason: Document contains no data
Apache/1.3.23 Server at qwfeeu21 Port 5543

Though the address bar show the
https://qwfeeu21.poceur1:5543/products/corp/apps/gecs/Servlet?pathinfo=/ecr/Cus
tomerSignOn.html
 which is correct and it should display this page only. But it is strange that
it is not displaying page.
Though the same application working fine with the Apache-ssl without any
problem

At the server side I am getting the following error message
[Mon Mar  4 13:42:43 2002] [debug] proxy_cache.c(984): No CacheRoot, so no
cachi
ng. Declining.

[Mon Mar  4 13:42:52 2002] [debug] proxy_http.c(580): Content-Type: text/html

[Mon Mar  4 13:42:52 2002] [debug] proxy_cache.c(984): No CacheRoot, so no
cachi
ng. Declining.

[Mon Mar  4 13:49:00 2002] [debug] proxy_cache.c(984): No CacheRoot, so no
cachi
ng. Declining.

Could you please advise me what is wrong here.
Attached is the config file which I am using for your reference

Thanks & Regards
Santosh Pandey

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be
privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you should
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to
this message, and then delete this e-mail and other copies of it
from your computer system. Thank you.

We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through
our network.