Subject: RE: Spurious SSL handshake interrupt

From: "MATHIHALLI,MADHUSUDAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:19:46 -0500

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=103067052915603&w=2

-Madhu

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Cliff Woolley [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 11:37 AM
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: Spurious SSL handshake interrupt
>
>
>On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Raj Mettai wrote:
>
>> I am running apache 2.0.39 with mod_ssl module on solaris 8. 
>connected
>> to tomcat 4.1.12. I am getting lot of " Spurious SSL handshake
>> interrupt" errors in ssl_error.log file. All my https calls 
>have become
>> drastically slow. Any clues on this error please, it's a production
>> website...
>> [Mon Jan 06 13:09:36 2003] [error] Spurious SSL handshake interrupt
>> [Hint: Usually just one of those OpenSSL confusions!?]
>
>I don't remember for sure because it's been a while, but I want to say
>that something related to this message was fixed in mod_ssl 
>after 2.0.39
>was released.  2.0.44 should be coming out sometime soon... 
>give that one
>a try when it's released and let me know if you still see the problem.
>
>--Cliff
>
>______________________________________________________________________
>Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
>User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
>Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
>
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]