Subject: <no subject>

From: Janek Richter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:16:15 +0200

Hello,

i'm using Apache/2.0.42 with integrated mod_ssl/2.0.42. Is it possible to upgrade to a higher version or is it the latest/SECURE release of modssl for apache 2?
Lots of security scanner (nessus, slapperscan..) had found an https/ssl security hole.

Apache start message:
Apache/2.0.42 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.42 OpenSSL/0.9.6g configured -- resuming normal operations

thanks, Janek

______________________________________________________________________________
Jetzt testen fur 1 Euro! Ihr All-in-one-Paket! 
https://digitaledienste.web.de/Club/?mc=021106

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Jose Correia (J)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:22:26 +0200

As long as you have OpenSSL 0.9.6g then you are fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Janek Richter [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 09 October 2002 10:16
To: [email-masked]
Subject: <no subject>

Hello,

i'm using Apache/2.0.42 with integrated mod_ssl/2.0.42. Is it possible
to upgrade to a higher version or is it the latest/SECURE release of
modssl for apache 2?
Lots of security scanner (nessus, slapperscan..) had found an
https/ssl security hole.

Apache start message:
Apache/2.0.42 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.42 OpenSSL/0.9.6g configured --
resuming normal operations

thanks, Janek

________