Subject: Re: [BugDB] Resource on win2000 (PR#657)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:29:07 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002, [email-masked] wrote:

> Full_Name: Zheng XiangYang
> Version: 2.8.5
> OS: win2000
> Submission from: (NULL) (211.155.22.200)
> 
> the mutex  handles "lock_cs[i]" "in ssl_util_thread_setup" are not closed when
> the module is unloaded. Each time the child dies, more handles are opened (can
> see from task manager)

Ok, but can anybody of the Win32 folks give me the prototype of the
DestroyMutex (or whatever it is called) function we had to call? I've no
Win32 development environment available to figure this out myself...

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Patrick Mayweg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 15:42:49 +0100

Hi Ralf,
the call is CloseHandle(HANDLE toBeClosed);
Regards,
Patrick