Subject: RE: Win32 1.3.26 and 2.8.10

From: "Vince Montuoro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:44:27 +1000

Did you download the install file from modssl.org\contrib page?

if not go there and here is a great page to help you install Apache with modssl 
http://www.serverwatch.com/tutorials/article.php/1437211
and mysql installation if your interested 
http://www.serverwatch.com/tutorials/article.php/1441631

Good Luck 

Vince

p.s IF YOU GET  AN APPLE IMAC ACCESSING THE SITE EMAIL ME YOUR WORKING CONFIG PLEASE.

-----Original Message-----
From: VMaxx [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, 2 September 2002 12:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Win32 1.3.26 and 2.8.10

I've done all kinds of configuration modifications etc, and it handshakes
but drops immediately after.  It appears that others have been having the
same results.  So I was wondering, Has anyone successfully gotten it to work
on Win32?

Thanks
Shane
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "VMaxx" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:09:28 -0500

I downloaded the sources and compiled them.
SSL appears to be working to the point that its making
log files etc.  But its does its handshake and stops
after expecting a 5 byte read.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vince Montuoro [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 11:44 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Win32 1.3.26 and 2.8.10

if not go there and here is a great page to help you install Apache with
modssl
http://www.serverwatch.com/tutorials/article.php/1437211
and mysql installation if your interested
http://www.serverwatch.com/tutorials/article.php/1441631

Good Luck

Vince

p.s IF YOU GET  AN APPLE IMAC ACCESSING THE SITE EMAIL ME YOUR WORKING
CONFIG PLEASE.

-----Original Message-----
From: VMaxx [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, 2 September 2002 12:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Win32 1.3.26 and 2.8.10

Thanks
Shane