Subject: SSLPassPhraseDialog

From: "Price, Gary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:55:33 -0500

When I use the exec option with SSLPassPhraseDialog Apache core dumps at
startup. The only entry in the log files is

[25/Apr/2002 11:27:11 22048] [info]  Init: Requesting pass phrase from
dialog filter program (/opt/apache/bin/pass_web.sh
 
This only occurs with the versions below.
Server Version: Apache/1.3.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.3 OpenSSL/0.9.5a
When I run the same script with these versions I have no problem.
Server Version: Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.6.4 OpenSSL/0.9.5a
When I switch back to builtin and enter the password manually Apache starts
without error.
Here is a copy of the script that's being executed
#!/bin/ksh
echo mypassword

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]