Subject: [BugDB] cannot open pages with ssl (PR#697)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:12:04 +0200 (MET DST)

Full_Name: 
Version: 2-.8.8 1.3.24
OS: w2k server
Submission from: (NULL) (195.23.102.93)

i have a ie 6 and all pages with ssl works fine
but when ie5 with 98se request a page with ssl he read cert we confirm
but give a error page?

i look to ssl log and i detect this:

 Connection: Client IP: 213.58.33.218, Protocol: SSLv3, Cipher: EXP-RC4-MD5
(40/128 bits)
[23/Apr/2002 09:57:43 03028] [info]  Connection to child 40 closed with standard
shutdown (server www.webmail.netexspace.com:443, client 213.58.33.218)
[23/Apr/2002 09:57:47 03028] [info]  Connection to child 43 established (server
www.webmail.netexspace.com:443, client 213.58.33.218)
[23/Apr/2002 09:57:47 03028] [info]  Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of entropy
[23/Apr/2002 09:57:50 03028] [info]  Spurious SSL handshake interrupt[Hint:
Usually just one of those OpenSSL confusions!?]
[23/Apr/2002 09:57:59 03028] [info]  Connection to child 45 established (server
www.webmail.netexspace.com:443, client 213.58.33.218)
[23/Apr/2002 09:57:59 03028] [info]  Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of entropy
[23/Apr/2002 09:58:02 03028] [info]  Spurious SSL handshake interrupt[Hint:
Usually just one of those OpenSSL confusions!?]
[23/Apr/2002 09:58:09 03028] [info]  Connection to child 47 established (server
www.webmail.netexspace.com:443, client 213.58.33.218)
[23/Apr/2002 09:58:09 03028] [info]  Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of entropy
[23/Apr/2002 09:58:11 03028] [info]  Spurious SSL handshake interrupt[Hint:
Usually just one of those OpenSSL confusions!?]
[23/Apr/2002 09:58:25 03028] [info]  Connection to child 49 established (server
www.webmail.netexspace.com:443, client 213.58.33.218)
[23/Apr/2002 09:58:25 03028] [info]  Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of entropy
[23/Apr/2002 09:58:27 03028] [info]  Spurious SSL handshake interrupt[Hint:
Usually just one of those OpenSSL confusions!?]
[23/Apr/2002 09:59:15 03028] [info]  Connection to child 2 established (server
www.webmail.netexspace.com:443, client 213.58.33.218)
[23/Apr/2002 09:59:15 03028] [info]  Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of entropy
[23/Apr/2002 09:59:17 03028] [info]  Spurious SSL handshake interrupt[Hint:
Usually just one of those OpenSSL confusions!?]
[23/Apr/2002 09:59:33 03028] [info]  Connection to child 8 established (server
www.webmail.netexspace.com:443, client 213.58.33.218)
[23/Apr/2002 09:59:33 03028] [info]  Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of entropy
[23/Apr/2002 09:59:36 03028] [info]  Spurious SSL handshake interrupt[Hint:
Usually just one of those OpenSSL confusions!?]

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]