Subject: Re: mod_ssl/2.8.13 and php AND Problem with 2.8.13 and Solaris 2.6

From: Jason Parsons <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 04:18:11 -0500

I'm seeing similar problems after an upgrade to mod_ssl 2.8.13 under 
Solaris 2.8.

[Fri Mar 21 04:10:42 2003] [notice] child pid 4241 exit signal 
Segmentation Fault (11)
[Fri Mar 21 04:10:42 2003] [notice] child pid 4248 exit signal 
Segmentation Fault (11)
[Fri Mar 21 04:10:42 2003] [notice] child pid 4240 exit signal 
Segmentation Fault (11)

When accessing an https page using php.  http and php are fine.

Server: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_perl/1.27 
PHP/4.2.3 mod_ssl/2.8.13 OpenSSL/0.9.7

SunOS hostname 5.8 Generic_108528-19 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraAX-i2

Let me know if there is any debugging info I can grab for you folks.

   - Jason Parsons
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 12:36:24 +0200

> When accessing an https page using php.  http and php are fine.
You need to upgrade to 2.8.14-1.3.27, which was released 21-Mar-2003
to fix a problem similar to what you're describing.

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
`Darn it, who spiked my coffee with water?!' - lwall