Subject: Apache & Websphere application server

From: "arcean" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:04:55 -0700

hello *,

I trying to make apache, SSL and Websphere works together ...

and i have the "famous" probleme
"loaded DSO /apps/[..]/mod_app_server.so uses plain Apache api ... this module migth crash ... re compile it with -DEAPI "

my probleme is : i don't have the source code of the websphere plugin ...

do you know a way to use mod_ssl without compiling apache 
or compiling apache to perfectly support the old way DSO module ??

thanx by advance
--
arno

__________________________________________________
D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
             http://www.doteasy.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:55:34 -0400 (EDT)

> or compiling apache to perfectly support the old way DSO module ??

You'll have to either get IBM to provide you with an EAPI-compiled
WebSphere DSO or set up two copies of Apache, one SSL and one non-SSL.

--Cliff