Subject: Ilya Birman/US/ABNAMRO/NL is out of the office.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 08:21:06 -0600

I will be out of the office starting  12/05/2002 and will not return until
12/06/2002.

I am working in Service Center today
In case of emergency my cell phone number is 847 912 1912
pager [email-masked]
Ilya.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for
the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your
system. ABN AMRO Bank N.V. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that
the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]