Subject: graphics don't display in Netscape with SSL on

From: "Mitchel, Jennifer (Jem)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:19:26 -0600

Hi all,

  I finally have my whole site running the way it should with one exception...

  in Netscape all the graphics on the pages show up as a little key that if you right click on it for the menu you get in the menu View Image   (internal-icon-insecure).  Is there something I can do to the graphics so that they display in Netscape?

Thanks
Jem
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Jimmy Godbout <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:31:57 -0800

Usually, it means that the content of the page is a mix of secure/non-secure
elements.

Try to find the request in the log file of your web server.
You'll see if the request is sent to the SSL server or the regular server.
If you want a SSL-only server, you'll have to change those link to point to
your SSL server.

Hope this will help.

Jimmy

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Mitchel, Jennifer
(Jem)
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 1:19 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: graphics don't display in Netscape with SSL on

Hi all,

  I finally have my whole site running the way it should with one
exception...

  in Netscape all the graphics on the pages show up as a little key that if
you right click on it for the menu you get in the menu View Image
(internal-icon-insecure).  Is there something I can do to the graphics so
that they display in Netscape?

Thanks
Jem