Subject: [BugDB] bug (PR#661)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:02:06 +0100 (MET)

Full_Name: amit gupta
Version: 2.6.1
OS: windows nt
Submission from: (NULL) (203.200.122.35)

Hi all,

When I try to connect to my apache(1.3.12) mod_ssl server (mod_ssl-2.6.1)
using Internet Explorer 5 running on Win98/95/WinNT 4.0 I get a "page
not found error", just after accepting the (test) certificate I
requested created through openssl(0.9.5).once the certificate is installed, if
i'll access the page three to four times it opens the page.can u help me out.
 
                                     thanks
                                             amit

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:22:08 +0100 (MET)

> i'll access the page three to four times it opens the page.can u help me out.
Check your error_log - also keep in mind that you shouldn't really expect
MSIE error messages to be anywhere near corret.

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
              -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]