Subject: Re: [BugDB] Intermittent "Cannot find server or DNS error" and "Page cann (PR#656)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:44:07 +0100 (MET)

How do I close out a bug report?  After receiving no response on my bug
report for some time, I pursued the issue with Oracle Worldwide Support,
since they package the Apache Web Server and mod_ssl with their Oracle9i
Application Server.  I found a working solution and would like reply to the
bug report I submitted and provide our resolution details.  The bug report
also needs to be closed out.  I tried to do it myself, but it said I could
not as a "guest" user.  I do not have any type of bug report login account.

I REALLY need to get the resolution posted so that I can reduce the number
of emails I am getting from other people seeing the bug report and emailing
me for more details and my resolution.

PLEASE HELP!  

Carol Kuczborski
EDS - Enabling Business Solutions
MS A6N-B47
13600 EDS Drive
Herndon, VA 20171

* phone: +01-703-742-1025 (8-432)
* mailto:[email-masked]
www.eds.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 11:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Intermittent "Cannot find server or DNS error" and "Page
cannot be displayed" with IE 5.5 (PR#596)

Thanks for submitting your feedback to the mod_ssl project.
Your message was recognized and filed to the mod_ssl
Bug Database (see http://www.engelschall.com/sw/mod_ssl/bugdb/) 
under the problem report PR#596
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]