Subject: modssl for Apache 2.0

From: "Chuck Goehring" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:58:59 -0700

I see all the activity on the list about Apache 2.0 and modssl.  Where can I get the necessary "stuff" for Apache 2.0.  I don't see it on the modssl, openssl or Apache web sites.  I need to get ssl up on Apache on Windows 2000.

Chuck

---

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 01:05:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Chuck Goehring wrote:

> I see all the activity on the list about Apache 2.0 and modssl.  Where
> can I get the necessary "stuff" for Apache 2.0.  I don't see it on the
> modssl, openssl or Apache web sites.  I need to get ssl up on Apache on
> Windows 2000.

mod_ssl now comes bundled with Apache 2.0.  Just download the .zip or the
.msi from http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/ and openssl from
http://www.openssl.org/ if you don't already have it and that's all you
need.

--Cliff

--------------------------------------------------------------
   Cliff Woolley
   [email-masked]
   Apache HTTP Server Project

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Chuck Goehring" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:41:34 -0700

Cliff,

Found it. Problem was mod_ssl didn't get built/installed by VS so I had no
module to load.  Somehow I got the idea it was now "integrated" as opposed
to a module.

I wasn't too clear headed at 10:00 pm when I wrote the initial post.

Thanks
Chuck