Subject: RE: Shut the list down

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:54:17 +0100

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fischer, Eric [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, 31 March 2004 16:47
> To: 'Jeff Hallgren'; [email-masked]'
> Subject: RE: Shut the list down
> 
> 
> I have also been unable to un-subscribe. This has been a problem for a
> while. 
> 
What response do you get when you send

"unsubscribe modssl-users [email-masked]"

In the body of a message to "[email-masked]"?

- 
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [email-masked] 

Shameless movie plug - go see the Passion of the Christ!

- 
DISCLAIMER: 

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is 
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended 
recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the 
content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the 
sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it 
and any attachments from your system. 

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by 
its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants. However, it 
cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all attachments. 

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and 
any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent 
those of RNIB. 

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227 

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk

---

From: Tazio Ceri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:03:41 +0200

> In the body of a message to "[email-masked]"?

I have been successuful in unsubscribing. It told me that I was successfully 
unsubscribed, but I am receiving message from your list.
I cannot unsubscribe any more because it thinks I am already unsubscribed.

---

From: Eugene Crosser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 11:31:38 +0400

> I cannot unsubscribe any more because it thinks I am already unsubscribed.

Same here: Majordomo says that my address is not on the list but I
continue to receive messages.

Listmaster please help.  I must have been subscribed as
<[email-masked]>

Thanks and sorry for noise.

Eugene