Subject: Test msg - Is this list still alive?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 01:05:36 -0600

This is a test - sorry for any inconvenience, but my modssl list 
messages have stopped.

Jay Moore
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Sancho2k.net Lists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 01:43:10 -0700

> This is a test - sorry for any inconvenience, but my modssl list 

mine too. quiet weekend.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 08:37:54 -0600

there was a dos attack on several internet backbones that shut them down It may have affected your internet connectivity. It affected my name servers that I use at zoneedit.com

thanks
Robert
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sancho2k.net Lists" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 2:43 AM
Subject: Re: Test msg - Is this list still alive?

> Automated List Manager                            [email-masked])iÈ^"{^öœzÚ¥éÒH¹¨vË%Ã&¡Û,–ŠàRÇ«Jêi¢»Lj)bžâ²Ù¨vË%ºÇ«²j²Éh®.¶‰šµçKŠËLjv z¹šŽŠÝ¢j&¡Û,–Šà