Subject: mod_ssl, apache and sfio

From: "Joe Robertson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:54:57 -0600

I am attempting to build the latest mod_ssl with the latest apache on
Solaris 2.7.  The one caveat here is that we are experiencing the well
known file descriptor problem with the vanilla build.  To overcome this
without having to purchase the Sun compiler and build for 32-bit, I have
worked sfio into the system.  Apache and sfio seem to play well
together, but when I run httpd with the -DSSL flag I get bus errors.

I continue to work on the problem, but does anyone out there have any
thoughts?

Thanks,

Joe

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 10:27:36 +0100

> I continue to work on the problem, but does anyone out there have any
Perhaps this could help - 
http://www.science.uva.nl/pub/solaris/solaris2/Q3.45.html

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
              -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]