Subject: Apache_1.3.27 and ssl

From: leanne lai <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:26:56 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

I don't know whether this is the right place for asking this question 
but I am desperate :(

I am trying to compile apache_1.3.27 and mod_ssl-2.8.11-1.3.27, 
however, apachec_1.3.27 does not seem to have "enable_module=ssl" 
option anymore in its congfigure script!!!

Help!

Thanks,
Leanne

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Drew Broadley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:43:17 +1300

Hi Leanne,

Have you followed the basic building instructions here?

http://www.modssl.org/example/

These have an alternative and obviously recommended method of building your
apache + ssl system.

Cheers,
Drew