Subject: HTTPS Client with Client Certificate Function

From: Jochen Vogel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:08:13 +0200

Hi,

i am searching a client with that a can time triggered get files from an
apache server restricted with password and client certificate authorization.

i created an apache server with modssl. created my own ca an created a
client certificate. if i try this certificate in IE i will be working. if i
try the 
certificate with curl he can´t set the public key file. curl will only be
working
if i cat the private key and the certificate in one file and using this.

-can someone tell me an other tool than curl witch well be commercial?

-is it ok that curl need the private key and when why?

thx for help
Jochen
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Alex Moon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:26:51 +0100

Hi
Currently have a system working fine under Apache 1.3.19 on NT 
but cannot find a version of mod_ssl.so for NT that will work with 
1.3.26. Does one exist? 
Any info gratefully received
Alex

Technical Manager
Online Learning Support Unit
Middlesex University Business School

[email-masked]
020 8411 5092