Subject: [BugDB] compile fails (OpenBSD 3.0, mod_ssl/Apache 1.3.26) (PR#730)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:42:08 +0200 (MET DST)

Full_Name: Denis Chatelain
Version: 2.8.10-1.3.26
OS: OpenBSD 3.0
Submission from: (NULL) (193.252.202.117)

Apache fails to compile with the mod_ssl 2.8.10-1.3.26 patch (I might do
something wrong somewhere, but it's easier to suspect somebody else :).
It looks for openssl and ssleay in bin, apps, but not sbin, which seems the
default location for the two programs on an openbsd 3.0 box.

Here's the diff between the original pkg.sslmod/libssl.module and my
modifications to have it work:

346,350d345
<             if [ -f "$SSL_BASE/sbin/$name" ]; then
<                 SSL_PROGRAM="$SSL_BASE/sbin/$name"
<                 SSL_BINDIR='$(SSL_BASE)/sbin'
<                 break;
<             fi

It affected the patch for Apache 1.3.24 also if I remember well :\
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]