Subject: RE: errno:32

From: CORRIERI Ricardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:17:11 -0300

Yes, of course, Mark.
If you are working on a UNIX platform, and if you have installed the UNIX
manuals, you just have to type 

   man -s2 Intro

and the man subsystem will display you ALL the UNIX error-codes.

Have fun, you have about (on Solaris, I say) 150 error-codes to look for.

Focusing on this error, here is the section of then manual with the answer:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
   32 EPIPE  Broken pipe

               A write on a pipe for which there is no process to
               read the data. This condition normally generates a
               signal; the error is returned  if  the  signal  is
               ignored.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck...!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 11:07 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: errno:32

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me what could cause?

[Mon Jun 30 08:09:59 2003] [error] System: Broken pipe (errno: 32)

Also,

Is there a document that explains the different errno #'s ?

Thanks in advance,

Mark.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

http://www.portalsociete.com 
Visítenos, lo estamos esperando. 

============================================================
La información aquí contenida es confidencial y está dirigida
solamente a las personas direccionadas en el mail.
No debe ser considerada como recomendación de compra o venta
de valores. Todo acceso no autorizado, uso, reproducción, o
divulgación está prohibido.
Ni SOCIETE GENERALE ni ninguna de sus subsidiarias o filiales
asumirán responsabilidad ni obligación legal alguna por cualquier
información incorrecta o alterada contenida en este mensaje.

The information contained herein is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee(s).  It shall not be construed as a
recommendation to buy or sell any security.  Any unauthorized
access, use, reproduction, disclosure or dissemination is prohibited.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall assume any legal liability or responsibility for any incorrect,
misleading or altered information contained herein.
============================================================