Subject: Problem starting apache with ssl mod_ssl

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:29:55 +0300

greetings to everyone

i have the following problem and it will be very nice of you if you could help me out with this!
in one redhat7.2 i have installed apache/php/ssl/mod_ssl as it can be seen at the end of my mail
In the httpd.conf i have put the following: 

***httpd.conf***
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Sergi Mayordomo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 11:51:11 +0200

> In the httpd.conf i have put the following:

Hi,
I can't watch your file.

Please, tell me one thing, is your apache instaled with rpm? and if it
is, don't you have seen this [warn] Loaded DSO
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_caucho.so uses plain Apache 1.3
API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with
-DEAPI) ?? How can i solve this problem with RPMS ?
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]