Subject: ScriptAlias

From: Ortiz Ruiz Otoniel Manuel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:36:59 -0600 (CST)

I have a problem trying to execute cgis under ssl. (It doesn't find the
URL, a kind of problem with the scriptalias). 

I compiled apache2 with ssl, this are the options that I used.
At the bottom there is a fragment of my ssl.conf.

Any help will be appreciated

OPTIONS:
#  CC=gcc ./configure --prefix=/web/apache2 --enable-dav --enable-info \
> --enable-http --enable-proxy-ftp --enable-proxy-connect
--enable-proxy-http \
> --enable-proxy --enable-usertrack --enable-headers --enable-expires \
> --enable-cern-meta --enable-mime-magic --enable-deflate
--enable-case-filter-i
n \
> --enable-case-filter --enable-ext-filter --enable-example
--enable-mem-cache \

> --enable-disk-cache --enable-cache --enable-charset-lite \
> --enable-echo --enable-file-cache --enable-auth-dbm \
> --enable-rewrite --enable-vhost-alias \
> --enable-optional-hook-export --enable-optional-hook-import \
>  --enable-optional-fn-import --enable-optional-fn-export
--enable-unique-id \
>  --enable-cgi --enable-cgid --with-mpm=worker
--with-ssl=/usr/local/openssl \
> --enable-auth-digest --enable-static-htdigest --enable-ssl

SSL.CONF

</VirtualHost>

</IfDefine>

Alias   /otoniel        "/web/htdocs/labvis/gente/becarios/otoniel"
ScriptAlias     /cgi-bin/       "/web/htdocs/labvis/cgi-bin"
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin /web/htdocs/labvis/cgi-bin
ScriptAlias /lab-bin /web/htdocs/labvis/cgi-bin
ScriptAlias /garp-bin/ "/web/htdocs/labvis/biodi.sdsc.edu/inicio/cgi-bin/"

ScriptAlias     /mailman/       /export/home/mailman/cgi-bin/
ScriptAlias     /cgi-bin/       /export/home/mailman/cgi-bin
ScriptAlias     /cgi-mail       "/export/home/mailman/cgi-bin/"

##############   Labvis ###################
ScriptAlias     /cgi-bin/       "/web/htdocs/labvis/cgi-bin/"
ScriptAlias     /cgi-bin/       "/web/htdocs/labvis/cgi-bin/modelacion"
ScriptAlias     /lab-bin/       "/web/htdocs/labvis/cgi-bin/"
ScriptAlias     /garp-bin/
"/web/htdocs/labvis/biodi.sdsc.edu/inicio/cgi-bi
n/"
ScriptAlias      /hjg/          "/export/home/hjg/cgi/"

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]