Subject: Apache 1.3.27 win32.zip

From: lau bella <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:22:15 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

Instead of downloading tar.gz format, where can I download "Apache 1.3.27 with mod_ssl 2.8.12" in win32 zip format ? 

---------------------------------
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com.hk address at Yahoo! Mail.

---

From: hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:34:58 -0500

lau bella wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Instead of downloading tar.gz format, where can I download "Apache 
> 1.3.27 with mod_ssl 2.8.12" in win32 zip format ?
> 
>  
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> *Do You Yahoo!?*
> Get your free @yahoo.com.hk address at Yahoo! Mail 
> <http://mail.english.yahoo.com.hk/>.

If you are only after binaries, you can get them from me (hunter)...

(preferred)

http://hunter.campbus.com/Apache_1.3.27-Mod_SSL_2.8.12-OpenSSL_0.9.6g-Win32.zip
http://hunter.campbus.com/Openssl-0.9.6g-Win32.zip

http://hunter.campbus.com/Apache_2.0.43-OpenSSL_0.9.6g-Win32.zip

or

(limited bandwidth)

http://tor.ath.cx/~hunter/apache/Apache_1.3.27-Mod_SSL_2.8.12-OpenSSL_0.9.6g-Win32.zip
http://tor.ath.cx/~hunter/apache/Openssl-0.9.6g-Win32.zip

http://tor.ath.cx/~hunter/apache/Apache_2.0.43-OpenSSL_0.9.6g-Win32.zip

If you want the source repackaged in a zip, I could do that as well, but 
Apache 1.3.27 and mod_ssl 2.8.12 are not bundled together normally and 
neither are they bundled with the OpenSSL.

If you are after the source and you can be a little more specific, I 
will see what I can do for you.

These binaries do not have an installer ... you must configure and test 
the code - I have done nothing beyond making the binaries and placing 
them in the correct subdirectories with icons and such (this is done by 
the makefile).  The HTTP and SSL are not configure nor are certificates 
generated.

hunter

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]