Subject: SSLVerifyClient bug?

From: Jerrad Pierce <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:46:19 -0400

I believe I have found a bug in SSLVerifyClient behavior.
Chapter 5 of the dox explain how to have a segment of a site
require a client cert, with the rest not. What I in fact
desire is the exact opposite.

	SSLVerifyClient require
	SSLVerifyDepth 1
	SSLCACertificateFile conf/ssl.crt/ca.crt
	<Location /insecure/area>
	SSLVerifyClient none
	</Location>

It seems as though this should work, but it does not.

-- 
H4sICNoBwDoAA3NpZwA9jbsNwDAIRHumuC4NklvXTOD0KSJEnwU8fHz4Q8M9i3sGzkS7BBrm
OkCTwsycb4S3DloZuMIYeXpLFqw5LaMhXC2ymhreVXNWMw9YGuAYdfmAbwomoPSyFJuFn2x8
Opr8bBBidccAAAA=
--
MOTD on Sweetmorn, the 55th of Confusion, in the YOLD 3168:
Oh boy! Rocket science at its best --JP
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]