Subject: [ANNOUNCE] distcache 0.4.1

From: Geoff Thorpe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 15:56:40 -0400

Hi all,

Distcache version 0.4.1 has been released, and with it a patch/README for 
Apache 2.0.45. The existing support for Apache 1.3 (mod_ssl version 
2.8.14) remains.

If you want shared SSL/TLS session caching between servers, please give it 
a try;

   http://www.distcache.org/

Regards,
Geoff

-- 
Geoff Thorpe
[email-masked]
http://www.geoffthorpe.net/

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]