Subject: FW: Mod_SSL Errors

From: "Michael Katz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:15:27 -0500

Trying to get SSL running for the first time.  Using Apache 1.2.23,
openssl-0.9.6c, mod_ssl-2.8.7-1.3.23.

After creating the virtual host and restarting apache I get the following
errors:

[Mon Mar 18 09:22:56 2002] [error] mod_ssl: Init:
(secure.raeinternet.com:443) U
nable to configure verify locations for client authentication (OpenSSL
library e
rror follows)
[Mon Mar 18 09:22:56 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:0906D066:PEM
routines:PEM_read_bio:bad end line
[Mon Mar 18 09:22:56 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:0B084009:x509 certificate
routines:X509_load_cert_crl_file:missing asn1 eos
[Mon Mar 18 09:23:04 2002] [error] mod_ssl: Init:
(secure.raeinternet.com:443) Unable to configure verify locations for client
authentication (OpenSSL library error follows)
[Mon Mar 18 09:23:04 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:0906D066:PEM
routines:PEM_read_bio:bad end line

I have seen other have found this error but I could not find a solution.

Michael Katz
RAE Internet
39 Carthage Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583
ph. (914) 725-2370, (877)302-2027
fax (914) 725-2372
http://www.raeinternet.com
US Distributor RAV Antivirus
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]