Subject: apache 1.3.12 SSLSessionCache

From: "Ehrl, Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:03:41 +0200

i have a problem with apache 1.3.12. SSL-Requests from Browsers a handled
correctly, but there are problems with requests from a Homebanking--Client
(Starmoney). The first request is ok, but any further one is being rejected.
The error log shows this:  

[notice] child pid 13278 exit signal Bus Error (10)

With the following entry in httpd.conf the problem seems to be fixed :
SSLSessionCache dbm:file

With apache 1.3.6 this entry wasn't necessary. 

Can anyone help me to understand this behaviour? 
Thanks.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Estrade Matthieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:02:34 +0200

Hi,

I'am searching the best directives for apache 2.0 and Cryptoswift.
is anyone get optimized directives with which he do really good 
performances ?

Best regards

Estrade Matthieu

________________________________________________________________
Etudiant: Wanadoo t'offre le Pack eXtense Haut Débit soit 150,92 euros d'économies !
Et pour 1 euro de plus, reçois le CD-ROM du jeu Dark Age of Camelot
+ 1 mois de jeu en réseau offert ! 
Clique ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.etudiant