Subject: You know your email is vulnerable to SPAM Robots?

From: Jeff Graysmith <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Feb 2002 09:09:25 -0800

Hello,

Please pardon the intrusion, but I saw that your email address modssl-
[email-masked] is in plain text on the site http://httpd.apache.org/docs-
2.0/ssl/ssl_faq.html making it vulnerable to be harvested by SPAM robots. 

There's a neat way to hide your email from robots, but have human users 
use it just like normal.
http://63.241.136.161/ec10067/

Sincerely,
Jeff Graysmith

---

From: Justin Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:51:53 -0500

So you spam to promote it.  How annoying.  Actually, the email address you
saw is a Spamex Disposable Email Address and though it is plain text, this
is the only place that it was used and I can turn it off and create a new
one for this use at any time so it is not a vunerable as it appears.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Graysmith [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 12:09 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: MODSSL: You know your email is vulnerable to SPAM Robots?

Hello,

Please pardon the intrusion, but I saw that your email address
[email-masked] is in plain text on the site
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/ssl/ssl_faq.html making it vulnerable to be
harvested by SPAM robots. 

There's a neat way to hide your email from robots, but have human users use
it just like normal.
 <http://63.241.136.161/ec10067/> http://63.241.136.161/ec10067/

Sincerely,
Jeff Graysmith