Subject: http & https on apache 2.0

From: Sonu Kishore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 04:40:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have configured my httpd.conf & ssl.conf file also but probably I am not
doing some thing right as my site is not opening as required.

My Q is 
How do i configure my http.conf & ssl.conf in apache 2.0 
if -
I have one page which has to be http
I have the second page which has to be https with sslverifyclient none
I have a third page which is https with sslverifyclient require

Regards

Sonu

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more
http://games.yahoo.com/
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]