Subject: Make CA for WebServer ( Apache )

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 15:24:55 +0800

Hello,

How to create CA ( invalid: NOT real ) for Web Server ( Apache ) ?

Thank for your help !

Edward.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Daniel Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:58:35 +1030

It's in the mod ssl INSTALL file...
Basically it's an added step when you make apache...

--from readme file...

$ cd apache_1.3.x                                                  ALL
$ SSL_BASE=../openssl-0.9.x \                                      ALL
EAPI_MM=../mm-1.1.x \                                       OPTIONAL
./configure \                                                    ALL
--enable-module=ssl \                                        ALL
--prefix=/path/to/apache \                                   ALL
[--enable-shared=ssl] \                                  OPTIONAL
[--disable-rule=SSL_COMPAT] \                            OPTIONAL
[--enable-rule=SSL_SDBM] \                               OPTIONAL
[--enable-rule=SSL_EXPERIMENTAL] \                       OPTIONAL
[--enable-rule=SSL_VENDOR] \                             OPTIONAL
[...more APACI options...]                               OPTIONAL
$ make                                                             ALL
$ make certificate                                            OPTIONAL
$ make install                                                OPTIONAL
$ cd ..  

Daniel.