Subject: mod_ssl for apache2 2.0.43

From: "Paetsch, Christian (BearingPoint extern)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:57:46 +0100

Hello,

I'm looking for the modul mod_ssl for the new apache 2.0.43 server running
on a window32 platform. 
I can only find information about the mod_ssl for apache 1.3. 
Can I still use the latest version of mod_ssl?

Thanks in advance.

Regard,

Christian Paetsch  |  BearingPoint  |  Berlin, Germany

Phone +49 30 88004 59 20   | Mobile +49 172 38 73 175   | Fax +49 30 88004
9755 592

www.bearingpoint.com  

--
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 09:02:30 -0500

>Phone +49 30 88004 59 20   | Mobile +49 172 38 73 175   | Fax +49 30 88004
Christian,

- mod_ssl is built into Apache2 - it is included in the source.

You still need to build OpenSSL and place the build directly into the 
Apache source, but mod_ssl is there already.

---

From: Joachim Feise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:37:12 -0800

> Can I still use the latest version of mod_ssl?

Apache 2.x has the ssl code in the main distribution.