Subject: Problems with mod_jk.so

From: Conrad Ng <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:31:33 +0800

Dear Sir

I have a problem regarding the installation of the jakarta-tomcat 3.2.3 with
Apache 1.3.22 under IBM AIX 4.3.3 unix system.
 
We have followed the instruction from the Jakarta website to generate the
mod_jk.so file. However, when we tried to execute the build-unix.sh file,
the system has prompt out an error "Command failed with rc=255" when
executing apxs scripts.

Here is the list of questions that I want to ask:

1. What is the meaning of rc=255?
2. What mistake I have made which cause me not able to generate the
mod_jk.so file?
3. Is it possible to download this binary file from the web?

Many thanks!!

Conrad Ng

______________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachments to it are intended only for the party to
whom they are addressed. They may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you have received this transmission in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete any digital copies and destroy any paper
copies. Thank you.

Scott Wilson accepts no contractual liabilities or commitments arising from
this e-mail unless subsequently confirmed by fax or letter or as an e-mail
attachment giving company name, address, registration number and authorized
signatory.
______________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Chris Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:28:01 +0800

Hi,

This is an automatically generated response:

A message recently from your e-mail address matched the signature of a
known virus and has therefore been placed in a quaranteen area.

If your message was not generated by the virus, please let me know and
I'll retrieve the message from the quarantine area.

Please note:
Many viruses have the ability to access your e-mail address book and
settings then send copies of themselves without your knowledge. If you
did not e-mail me and yet received this reply please scan your PC!

Regards,
Chr!s

- - - - - -
Chris Cooper                                  [email-masked]
Student Service Centre               [email-masked]
Edith Cowan University               http://www.ecu.edu.au/
Pearson Street                              Tel:  +61 8 9273 8652
Churchlands                                   Fax: +61 8 9273 8000
- - - - - -
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]