Subject: [BugDB] SSLLog into pipe (PR#678)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:28:06 +0100 (MET)

Full_Name: martin vetter
Version: 2.8.5
OS: mac os 10.1.3
Submission from: (NULL) (62.16.152.206)

SSLLog "|/usr/sbin/rotatelogs /var/log/httpd/ssl_engine_log 86400"

does work.

SSLLog "| /usr/sbin/rotatelogs /var/log/httpd/ssl_engine_log 86400"

does not (note the whitespace after "|").
"ErrorLog" and "CustomLog" do support whitespace after the "|" ...

bug or feature? or am i missing something?

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:00:10 +0100 (MET)

> bug or feature? or am i missing something?

mod_ssl 2.8.8 will support leading whitespaces now.
Thanks for the hint.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com