Subject: How to debug an https connection

From: "Pierre Carette" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:11:33 -0800

Is there a way to debug https connections with Apache+Mod_SSL? We have som
compatibility issue with IE and our web application. We'd like to know
what's going on at a lower level but everything is encrypted,

Thanks,

Pierre
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Thomas Porter, Ph.D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:36:33 -0500

You can sniff traffic using ssldump. URL below. In addition, turn up
your debug on your SSLEngine
& monitor your logs

http://www.rtfm.com/ssldump/

Best..

Thomas Porter, Ph.D.
ScorpionPoint Security

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Pierre Carette
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 3:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: How to debug an https connection

Is there a way to debug https connections with Apache+Mod_SSL? We have
som compatibility issue with IE and our web application. We'd like to
know what's going on at a lower level but everything is encrypted,

Thanks,

Pierre