Subject: mod_auth_ldap with Apache 2.0.35?

From: "paul priestman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:07:54 +0000

Hello,

Does anyone know if mod_auth_ldap comes with apache 2.0.35 like mod_ssl and 
mod_dav etc..The documentation seems to suggest so but I can't figure out a 
way to configure the makefile to install the module at compile time.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Paul

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Chris MacLean" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:20:06 -0700

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/

http://nona.net/software/ldap/

And from http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/upgrading.html

"Extensive changes were made to the server API in Apache 2.0. Existing
modules designed for the Apache 1.3 API will not work in Apache 2.0
without modification. Details are provided in the developer
documentation."

I suspect it just has not been modified yet, but I have not tried it.

:)

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of paul priestman
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 5:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: mod_auth_ldap with Apache 2.0.35?

Hello,

Does anyone know if mod_auth_ldap comes with apache 2.0.35 like mod_ssl
and 
mod_dav etc..The documentation seems to suggest so but I can't figure
out a 
way to configure the makefile to install the module at compile time.

Paul

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world's largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com