Subject: RE: Upgrade ?

From: Henning Sittler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:50:27 -0400

Not to keep on going about PHP on this list, but I think there is a text
file kept by php which contains the value of that line about Apache, and the
php compile info.  Which also means that technically you can simply edit
that text file to change a *displayed* value for the compile info shown in
phpinfo(), you'd just have to find that file first.

Henning Sittler
www.inscriber.com

-----Original Message-----
From: RON MCKEEVER [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 2:41 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: Upgrade ?

Thanks Keith and Henning....

It makes sense to recompile PHP. I just wish it was as simple as editing a
file. Oh well....

Thanks again
Ron