Subject: Select non-SSL'ing

From: Cory 'G' Watson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:13:04 -0600

I need to disallow HTTP to an entire site, with the exception of a few 
directories.  Can someone give me a clue how to do this?

I have the disallowing of HTTP fixed, but I can't find a way to ALLOW 
http for the directories I need.  I've searched the archives and 
googled pretty hard, but not found what I am looking for.

Thanks!

Cory 'G' Watson
http://gcdb.spleck.net

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:41:05 -0500 (EST)

> googled pretty hard, but not found what I am looking for.

I'd think some creative uses of RewriteRules could get you what you want
pretty easily.

--Cliff

---

From: Cory 'G' Watson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:19:45 -0600

> I'd think some creative uses of RewriteRules could get you what you 

Good deal.  I'll investigate!  Thanks!

Cory 'G' Watson
http://gcdb.spleck.net