Subject: How a module can tell if a server is enabled to use SSL?

From: "Melnick, Jeff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:20:12 -0800

Does anyone know how my module (written in C), can tell if a server is
enabled to use SSL?
There doesn't seem to be a direct way of doing it.
Thanks for the help.

---

From: Eli Marmor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:58:59 +0200

Look at the source of mod_info.c.

An easier but uglier way would be to call ap_exists_config_define to
check if "SSL" is defined.
-- 
Eli Marmor
[email-masked]
CTO, Founder
Netmask (El-Mar) Internet Technologies Ltd.
__________________________________________________________
Tel.:   +972-9-766-1020          8 Yad-Harutzim St.
Fax.:   +972-9-766-1314          P.O.B. 7004
Mobile: +972-50-23-7338          Kfar-Saba 44641, Israel
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]