Subject: changing certificate

From: "Gilberto Garcia Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:14:36 -0200

Hey guys,

i have a debian woody 3.0 linux installed at home. When i was installing apache-ssl i made a type mistake, so my ssl domais was wrong. and i need to know how to reconfigure my certificate.

ps->the apache home, http://127.0.0.1 doesn´t wanna open, it´s relationed with the certificate error?

thx

---

From: "Boyle Owen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:37:24 +0100

You can't. Otherwise you could change it to www.amazon.com....
 
You need a new cert - which might be a problem if it's not self-signed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilberto Garcia Jr. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Freitag, 6. Dezember 2002 13:15
To: mod ssl
Subject: changing certificate

Hey guys,
 
i have a debian woody 3.0 linux installed at home. When i was installing
apache-ssl i made a type mistake, so my ssl domais was wrong. and i need
to know how to reconfigure my certificate.
 
ps->the apache home, http://127.0.0.1 doesn´t wanna open, it´s
relationed with the certificate error?
 
thx

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently
and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your
system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print,
or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the message
states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the
views of the sender's company.