Subject: BaseAddr.ref for Win32

From: "Aryeh Katz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:14:45 -0400

Is there a reason that mod_ssl doesn't set it's base address as a win32 
module for 1.3.24?
This can result in module relocation if the symbols in mod_ssl and libeay are 
both set to the default address (10000000), which can then result in apache 
coring, and never starting up.
I noticed that for apache 2, this is in fact set (mod_ssl              0x6FD00000  
  0x00070000), so it makes sense that the patch program should path 
BaseAddr.ref along with the other files it patches.
Aryeh
---
Aryeh Katz
VASCO 			
www.vasco.com		

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]