Subject: RE: Re[2]: SSL with multiple domains on same server

From: "Boyle Owen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:14:45 +0100

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Ludovic Perard [mailto:[email-masked]]
>
>I'm already using two different IP addresses
>

Then it should work. Are you sure? 

Try defining the IP addresses explicity to reveal any DNS
misconfigurations:

Listen 192.168.1.1:443
<VH 192.168.1.1:443>
...
Listen 192.168.1.2:443
<VH 192.168.1.2:443>
...

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently
and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your
system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print,
or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the message
states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the
views of the sender's company. 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Ludovic Perard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:58:47 +0100

Hello Boyle,

>>I'm already using two different IP addresses

BO> Then it should work. Are you sure? 

BO> Try defining the IP addresses explicity to reveal any DNS
BO> misconfigurations:

BO> Listen 192.168.1.1:443
BO> <VH 192.168.1.1:443>
BO> ...
BO> Listen 192.168.1.2:443
BO> <VH 192.168.1.2:443>
BO> ...

I tried with your manner and it doesn't change anything...

All sites take the same certificate... :/

Can the problem comes from the IP. We are using network adresse
translation and all IP on the web server are 172.x.x.x, so, I tried
with :

<VH 172.x.x.x:443 62.x.x.x:443>

but no success.

-- 
Best regards,
 Ludovic                           
 [email-masked]