Subject: RE: apache + modssl + openssl + Windows Client.

From: "Yu, Ming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:32:50 -0500

I use dbm as session cache.

- Ming

-----Original Message-----
From: Cliff Woolley [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 6:27 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Re: apache + modssl + openssl + Windows Client.

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Yu, Ming wrote:

> I have a box with Solaris 2.8, apache 1.3.20 mod_ssl/2.8.4 OpenSSL/0.9.6b.
> I found it is very slow for windows NT or 2000 client using either IE or
> Netscape.  It has very nice speed if it is a Unix or Linux client.  Does
> anyone know why?
>
> Thanks in advance for any answers.

What kind of session cache are you using?

--Cliff

--------------------------------------------------------------
   Cliff Woolley
   [email-masked]
   Charlottesville, VA

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:33:54 -0500 (EST)

> I use dbm as session cache.

Try an shm session cache and see what happens.

--Cliff