Subject: Re: mod_ssl Project Environment Migrated

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:39:49 +0100

In article <[email-masked]> you wrote:

>> > > Just for your information: the Apache mod_ssl project environment was
>> > > migrated to a new location. In case of any problems, contact me.
>> > >
>> > It seems that cvs is broken - http://www.modssl.org/source/cvs/ and
>> > the docs taken from the sorce - like
>> > http://www.modssl.org/source/exp/mod_ssl/pkg.mod_ssl/INSTALL
>> > both result in Internal Server Error.
>> 
>> Ops, yes, of course. Because there is no more active development on
>> mod_ssl for Apache 1.3, the CVS environment is no longer provided
>> publically (because there would be no interesting things to monitor at
>> all) and hence the new public project environment has no CVS setup.
>> So, CVS related things are now gone from the website. Just my fault in
>> forgetting to synchronize the website. Now fixed. Thanks for the hint.
> 
> does this imply there are to be no more apache 1.3 developement or version
> updates, thus modssl is now moving entirely into the source for apache
> 2.0?

Err... mod_ssl already _IS_ included in the official Apache 2 source tree...

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]