Subject: Re: Dynamic IP Addressing

From: Michael Grant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:30:50 +0200 (MEST)

Jack,

Would something like www.dyndns.org help you?

Michael Grant
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Jack Jacobsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 01:40:05 -0400

Thanks for the information!  As long as I continue to have dynamic IP
addressing, a DNS system like dyndns.org may be the only reasonable
solution.  I really appreciate your suggestion, in fact I didn't even
realize that there was such a thing until you were nice enough to mention
it.  I honestly can't believe how great the support has been from the
MARC site.  Thanks much for being a part of it!

Jack Jacobsen

--
Jack Jacobsen
[email-masked]
Voice (407) 636-9458
FAX   (407) 632-8189