Subject: Apache + mod_ssl (OpenSSL Error)

From: "Manoj Kithany" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:12:11 +0000

when I start my Apache it shows following Error:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
# ./apachectl startssl
./apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started
#
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Later when I check /log/error_log file I see
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[Thu Nov 14 11:10:01 2002] [error] mod_ssl: Init: Failed to generate 
temporary 512 bit RSA private key (OpenSSL library error follows)
[Thu Nov 14 11:10:01 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:24064064:random number 
generator:SSLEAY_RAND_BYTES:PRNG not seeded
[Thu Nov 14 11:10:01 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:04069003:rsa 
routines:RSA_generate_key:BN lib
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please hepl me out on this!

THANKS!

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]