Subject: Job openings

From: "avijeet banerjee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 00:47:55

We have a requirement for a developer(senior) in a  large software development organization. The person should have expertise in C , apache mods , Oracle Pl/sql and java/jsp experience would be an added advantage.

Please send resumes ASAP.

thanks

Avijeet

Avijeet Banerjee

>From: "Patrick Willart"

>Reply-To: [email-masked]

>To: "cesar" ,

>Subject: Re: mod_ssl

>Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 13:34:41 -0800

>Hi Cesar,

>Mod_ssl isn't the problem.... It works fine. But when you also add JSP

>functionality (tomcat / WARP), the server becomes instable. It appears to be

>crashing when multiple requests for one or more JSPs are send to the server

>at the same time.

>Apache+mod_ssl works ok

>Apache+tomcat works ok

>but

>Apache+mod_ssl+tomcat works but is very instable.

>I actually changed to iPlanet ($ 1500) because of this.

>Apache 2.0 will have SSL integrated. Maybe the problem will be solved

>then... Personally I have good feelings about this because the way threading

>is handled is completely revised.

>Are you only getting an error message in the log and does everything work?

>Or doesn't it...

>Patrick

>----- Original Message -----

>From: "cesar"

>To:

>Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 12:39 PM

>Subject: mod_ssl

> > Hello Patrick

> > I have a problem with apache+mod_ssl, when i execute any pages .jsp in

> > my web server(windows 2000) i receive this error log:

> > You are using mod_ssl under Win32.This> combination is *NOT* officially

> > supported. Use it at your own risk!

> > What is this??

> > Is there a version stable of the apache+ssl for windows?

> > Tks.

> > Cesar

>______________________________________________________________________

>Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) www.modssl.org

>User Support Mailing List [email-masked]

>Automated List Manager [email-masked]

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here
______________________________________________________________________ Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) www.modssl.org User Support Mailing List [email-masked] Automated List Manager [email-masked]

---

From: "Mark J. Matheson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 18:40:06 -0800

avijeet banerjee wrote:

We have a requirement for a developer(senior) in a  large software development organization. The person should have expertise in C , apache mods , Oracle Pl/sql and java/jsp experience would be an added advantage.Please send resumes ASAP.thanks
Avijeet

Avijeet Banerjee

contact me directly at [email-masked]. I might be able to help
Mark