Subject: Problem with ssl

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:06:12 +0200

*Hi all

I'm trying to get mod_ssl work with Apache on RedHat 7.2, with Apache
1.3.26 & mod_ssl-2.8.10-1.3.26

I just keep getting an error on line 76 of the mod_ssl.c while compiling
apache (patched with mod_ssl)

which is :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 *  identify the module to SCCS `what' and RCS `ident' commands
 */
static char const sccsid[] = "@(#) mod_ssl/" MOD_SSL_VERSION " >";
static char const rcsid[]  = "$Id: mod_ssl/" MOD_SSL_VERSION " $";
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just followed many procedures and the error remain the same.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]