Subject: Apache Operations?

From: "Mark-Nathaniel Weisman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 01:01:21 -0800

This may be a little off topic, but I can't find any other place to post
it. I have a apache web server running inside my network behind a
firewall. The firewall is using NATD/IPFW to forward IP packets through
based on port address assignment. I wondering how I can route a request
to a specific domain name from the main webserver to another server with
a class C address? And only for the singular domain name? Any
suggestions?

His humble servant,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
President
Outland Domain Group Consulting
Anchorage,AK USA
http://www.outlander.us
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 08:40:24 +0100

That depends on which firewall you have. Mail me off the list with details
and I'll see what I can do to help.

I was hoping to speak at this year's apachecon on "Apache and Firewalls",
but it wasn't to be! Maybe next year...

- 
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [email-masked] 

Reality TV - the ultimate oxymoron

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 01 September 2002 10:01
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Apache Operations?
> 
> 

- 

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is 
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the 
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, 
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If 
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender 
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your 
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any 
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it 
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are 
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email 
and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily 
represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk