Subject: RE: Https problems with MSIE

From: "Boyle Owen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:51:33 +0200

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Torvald Baade Bringsvor [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Sent: Donnerstag, 25. September 2003 08:19
>To: [email-masked]'
>Subject: Https problems with MSIE
>
>
>Hello.
>
>We have a user with MSIE 6.00.2800.1106 who is unable to 
>connect to one of
>the sites we are hosting (https://www.lindorffd.com). He is 
>using Windows
>2000 SP3.

I have exactly the same version of browser (6.00.2800.1106) and can
confirm I connected successfully about 3 minutes ago.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle
Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored. 

>
>Have any of you had problems with MSIE 6.0 browsers?
>
>I have seen suggestions to disable SSLv3, but wouldnt that 
>adversely affect
>other users?
>
>Any suggestions are welcome.
>
>-Torvald
>______________________________________________________________________
>Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
>User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
>Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
>
Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat
keinen Bezug zur Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Swiss Exchange.
This e-mail is of a private and personal nature. It is not related to
the exchange or business activities of the SWX Swiss Exchange. Le
présent e-mail est un message privé et personnel, sans rapport avec
l'activité boursière de la SWX Swiss Exchange.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently
and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your
system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print,
or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the message
states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the
views of the sender's company. 

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]