Subject: New User stupid problem

From: Robert Uzgalis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:28:40 -0800

I've just brought up the Apache ssl module and have three virtual web
sites.

Each virtual site comes up OK, but all the keys are the default site
key.

So when you go to the second or third virtual site any browser complains
that the
certificate doesn't match the name of the site.

Any clues?

BUZ
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 18:32:37 +0100

> certificate doesn't match the name of the site.
Yes, RTFM - http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_faq.html#vhosts

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
              -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]