Subject: Problems with SSLRequire

From: "mario eugster" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:19:11 +0200

Hi

I have some troubles to configure my SSLRequire directive. There are no
problems if I use only one row of requirements, but if I use more and
connect they with and/or, Apache announce a syntax error. Here is my script:

<Directory /dir/ >
    SSLRequire (%{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_CN} eq "zzz yyy" \
                  and %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_OU} eq "xxxx" \
                  and %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_O} eq "eeeee ggg")

                 or  ( %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_CN} eq "zzz yyy" \
                  and %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_OU} eq "pppp"
                  and %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_O} eq "qqqqq" )
</Directory>

Thanks for your help
eudgster

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]