Subject: access control beside mod_ssl's

From: Roland Hedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:15:54 +0100

Hi!

I have written a access/autorization control module that I would like to 
work together with mod_ssl. By that I mean that mod_ssl should take care 
of all the certificate verification and so on, while my module does the 
'real' access control/authorization checking.

Now, my module works when mod_ssl isn't invoked and I have a Apache2 
version that works without a glitch. It's Apache1+mod_ssl that I'm 
having a problem with. When I use the Apache1 version and uses https to 
access a page instead of http, my module isn't run at all.

I've look at the mod_ssl code and it does DECLINE and not OK all over 
the place, which ought to mean that my module should be run if mod_ssl 
thinks everything is OK.

So why isn't it ?

Anyone with an idea ?

-- Roland

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]