Subject: problem building mod_ssl with apache2.0.44 openssl 0.9.6 solaris9

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:49:23 -0000

Hi,

I've seen a couple of articles where people have had problems with the
above, can anyone suggest a version of ssl that works ok, I used the ssl
package from the sun freeware site and installed via pkgadd, built apache
from source with gcc.

config command,

./configure --prefix=blah --enable-ssl -with-ssl /usr/local/ssl

I'm getting the same vhost.c line 232 error as others.

Thanks in advance,

Martin Evans

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Internet email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this Internet email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing ING terms of business or client engagement letter.
Visit us at www.ing.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]