Subject: No longer able to access the website (htpps) Please help...

From: The Ha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 00:21:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi 
I was able to get apache 1.3.17 /mod_ssl-2.8.0-1.3.17 working before the newyear.

I then decided to remove the whole thing , download the latest apache_1.3.22 and
mod_ssl-2.8.5-1.3.22, rebuild the apache server exactly like I did before.
Now I can not access the https page, only the regular page

I then revert to the old setup, Nothing work.
What going on ?

Here is my Profile
Sun Solaris8
Server: Apache/1.3.22, Interface: mod_ssl/2.8.5, 	
Library: OpenSSL/0.9.6c	

ssl_engine_log

[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [info]  Connection to child 1 established (server
newton.stat.ubc.ca:443, client 24.78.66.137)
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [info]  Seeding PRNG with 1160 bytes of entropy
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [trace] OpenSSL: Handshake: start
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: before/accept initialization
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [trace] Inter-Process Session Cache (DBM) Expiry: old: 1, new: 1,
removed: 0
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [trace] Inter-Process Session Cache: request=GET status=FOUND
id=C7E33B8644F80F0EA47BBBE5BE875306FB60A6BADA332FA42B602AF0CC31E0A6 (session reuse)
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 read client hello A
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 write server hello A
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 write change cipher spec A
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 write finished A
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 flush data
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 read finished A
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [trace] OpenSSL: Handshake: done
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [info]  Connection: Client IP: 24.78.66.137, Protocol: SSLv3,
Cipher: RC4-MD5 (128/128 bits)
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [trace] OpenSSL: Write: SSL negotiation finished successfully
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:47 04557] [info]  Connection to child 1 closed with standard shutdown (server
newton.stat.ubc.ca:443, client 24.78.66.137)
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [info]  Connection to child 0 established (server
newton.stat.ubc.ca:443, client 24.78.66.137)
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [info]  Seeding PRNG with 1160 bytes of entropy
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [trace] OpenSSL: Handshake: start
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: before/accept initialization
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [trace] Inter-Process Session Cache (DBM) Expiry: old: 1, new: 1,
removed: 0
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [trace] Inter-Process Session Cache: request=GET status=FOUND
id=C7E33B8644F80F0EA47BBBE5BE875306FB60A6BADA332FA42B602AF0CC31E0A6 (session reuse)
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 read client hello A
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 write server hello A
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 write change cipher spec A
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 write finished A
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 flush data
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 read finished A
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [trace] OpenSSL: Handshake: done
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [info]  Connection: Client IP: 24.78.66.137, Protocol: SSLv3,
Cipher: RC4-MD5 (128/128 bits)
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [trace] OpenSSL: Write: SSL negotiation finished successfully
[01/Jan/2002 23:59:48 04556] [info]  Connection to child 0 closed with standard shutdown (server
newton.stat.ubc.ca:443, client 24.78.66.137)

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]