Subject: ^_^ meay-meay!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 16:28:59 +0100

I enjoy clean conversations but am open to conversing with women and men with little ones as well. I am very open-minded. All authorization requests will be denied if I don't receive messages and get to know you first.

---

From: James Hastings-Trew <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 09:35:09 -0600

If we can't filter these viruses out of the mailing list I may have no
choice but to add [email-masked] to my spam filter, which I don't want
to do.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Scott Scoggin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:39:01 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 9:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ^_^ meay-meay!

I enjoy clean conversations but am open to conversing with women and men
with little ones as well. I am very open-minded. All authorization requests
will be denied if I don't receive messages and get to know you first.