Subject: Re: A very humour game

From: Apache Autoresponder <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Apr 2002 18:55:18 -0000

Thank you for your mail.

This reply has been automatically generated; your message has
NOT been read by a human being.  We apologise for this impersonal
response, but the volume of mail we receive and the volunteer
nature of our organisation forces us to do things this way.

Please see <URL:http://www.apache.org/foundation/preFAQ.html>.
Direct your questions to the mailing lists or newsgroups mentioned
on that page.  (This is called the 'preFAQ page'.)

If you have a technical issue that isn't addressed by the preFAQ
page or any of the resources it lists, please direct your questions
to the appropriate mailing list(s).

If you have a non-technical issue and you need to contact a human
being about something involving any of the Apache software, please
see below.

NOTE: If your message concerns a technical question or issue,
we ask that you PLEASE check the page of resources referenced
above -- including directing your questions about a specific
package to that package's mailing lists.  If your issue is
addressed by one of the resources listed on the preFAQ page,
and you send it to the address below anyway, it will probably
be ignored  -- or you may receive a very terse and irritated
reply.  Again, the voluntary nature of our organisation precludes
us from repeating information which we have already made available;
we just don't have time for it.

Now, if you absolutely MUST contact a real person, please send
a message to <[email-masked]>.

** NOTE **
If your issue *is* addressed by the preFAQ page, and you send
a message to the above address anyway, IT WILL BE IGNORED.
-- 
Ken Coar, Director
Apache Software Foundation

Subject: A very humour game
From: modssl-users <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:48:08 -0300

Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
	name=banner.jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <X82L26v3086AZp941XW>

---

From: Alex <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:45:32 -0700

Well, sorry for that... Somebody sent an infected email with
"From: modssl-users <[email-masked]>"..
Here are full headers:

Received: (qmail 33194 invoked from network); 18 Apr 2002 18:54:44 -0000
Received: from 200-207-45-98.dsl.telesp.net.br (HELO linux1.ecpcontabil.com.br)
(200.207.45.98)
  by daedalus.apache.org with SMTP; 18 Apr 2002 18:54:44 -0000
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:48:08 -0300
From: modssl-users <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: A very  humour game

In article <[email-masked]> you wrote:
> Message sent from <[email-masked]>
> infected by virus and has not been delivered.
> Viruses:
> infected with Win32.HLLM.Klez.4

> Original message was stored in the archive.
> To receive original message please contact postmaster:
> [email-masked]

> Archive record: archive.msg.69ZZlC
>       Antivirus service provided by Dr.Web Daemon (www.sald.com)

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]