Subject: RE: sorry all, test

From: "Boyle Owen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:32:25 +0100

Nope.. It didn't work. We didn't see anything.

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Kyle O'Donnell [mailto:[email-masked]]
>Sent: Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003 12:41
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: sorry all, test
>
>
>test
>______________________________________________________________________
>Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
>User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
>Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
>

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently
and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your
system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print,
or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the message
states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the
views of the sender's company. 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Hannu Krosing <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Jan 2003 15:25:14 +0000

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 09:32, Boyle Owen wrote:
> This message is for the named person's use only.

As my name is not Modssl i was legally unable to read your reply ...

>  It may contain

Yes, I'll destroy my harddisk immediately.

> views of the sender's company. 

Are you authorized to say "Nope.. It didn't work" ?

-- 
Hannu Krosing <[email-masked]>

---

From: Anbuchezhian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:31:46 +0530

Hi,

I am experiencing the following problem while trying to migrate the Netscape
certificates, for Apache web server, using OpenSSL 0.9.6g. Please note that
this doesn't occur with the OpenSSL version 0.9.6c. The following is the
output from the openssl utility. Please give your inputs.

--- Start of Error Message ---

Enter Password or Pin for "Communicator Certificate DB":
pk12util: PKCS12 EXPORT SUCCESSFUL
MAC verified OK
Enter PEM pass phrase:
Verifying password - Enter PEM pass phrase:
Error outputting keys and certificates
1702:error:06065064:digital envelope routines:EVP_DecryptFinal:bad
decrypt:evp_enc.c:283:
1702:error:23077074:PKCS12 routines:PKCS12_pbe_crypt:pkcs12
cipherfinal
error:p12_decr.c:95:
1702:error:2306A075:PKCS12 routines:PKCS12_decrypt_d2i:pkcs12
pbe crypt
error:p12_decr.c:121:
error in getting key .pem file...

--- End of Error Message ---

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anbu