Subject: apr_os_global_mutex_t

From: "Zac Hillier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:42:43 +0100

Hi,

Whilst tryiny to install apache 2.0.39 over 2.0.36 following my previous
problems with mod_ssl.c I have hit this whilst at the make stage, can anyone
offer some insight?

unixd.c: In function `unixd_set_global_mutex_perms':
unixd.c:429: `apr_os_global_mutex_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
unixd.c:429: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
unixd.c:429: for each function it appears in.)
unixd.c:429: parse error before `osgmutex'
unixd.c:430: `osgmutex' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[3]: *** [unixd.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/wserve/_s-store/httpd-2.0.39/os/unix'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/wserve/_s-store/httpd-2.0.39/os/unix'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/wserve/_s-store/httpd-2.0.39/os'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Thanks

Zac

===================================================

# Previous message #

===================================================

Have had an error with 'Failed to acquire global mutex lock' so downloaded
an updated version of mod_ssl.c from

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-2.0/modules/ssl/mod_ssl.c?rev=1.63&c
ontent-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Then re-installed apache 2.0.36  with:
./configure --with-ssl=/usr/local/openssl --enable-ssl=shared --prefix=/usr/
local/ap

Now when I try to start apache I get:
Cannot load modules/mod_ssl.so into server: modules/mod_ssl.so undefined
symbol: ssl_log_ssl_error

Can anyone suggest where I should go from here?

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]