Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: Shut the list down]

From: "Fischer, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:27:47 -0500

I have been able to "re-direct" the list traffic to my deleted items for
about a year. This is just adding to more traffic on an already busy mail
server however. 

The best solution is to get in touch with the admin and ask them to correct
whatever is going wrong with the list.

Thanks,

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: R. DuFresne [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 12:25 PM
To: Jesse Sheidlower
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Shut the list down]

if nothing else folks can filter and point all traffic to /dev/null or
trash, though this is less preferred then a working majordomo.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Jesse Sheidlower wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 05:31:06PM +0100, Chris Covell wrote:
> > I have the same story as everyone else that has posted today. If the 
> > list admin is not going to shut the list down, then please include 
> > me on the list of people that want to be removed.
> 
> And the same for me. Have tried to unsub using the Web site, and also 
> by sending e-mail to the majordomo server; neither worked.
> 
> Jesse Sheidlower
> 

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!