Subject: Apache 1.3.24 and LoadModule ???

From: "Prachait Saxena" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:45:53 +0530

Hello,

I am using Apache/1.3.24 (Win32) Under Win98.
I am trying to load modules for SSL or PHP or MySql through LoadModule.

I have these lines in httpd.conf

LoadModule ssl_module   modules/libssl.dll [For SSL]
Or
LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.dll [For PHP]

Or I try to load another module. 
While strating the server,I am getting an error as:

Syntax Error on Line 203 of c:/apache/cong/httpd.conf
cannot load c:/apache/modules/***NewAddedModuleName [.dll or .so file]
***into server 
One of the library files needed to run the application cannot be found:

Can any tell me why this is happning? What else i have to do for this?
I already docs. but did not found any solution.

Thanks in advance.

Bye and Have a nice day 

Prachait Saxena

WebMaster
SitesOnTesting.Com

If you do for other's !
Other's will do for you !!

Visit me at http://www.sitesontesting.com/prachait

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]