Subject: howto fossick around in archive

From: "Arthur Chan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:52:12 +0800

Hiya.
How does one get to the archive to look around ?

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:08:46 +0200

> How does one get to the archive to look around ?
As noted on http://www.modssl.org/support/ there is two archives
for the mailing list:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modssl
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email-masked]/

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
`Darn it, who spiked my coffee with water?!' - lwall