Subject: urgent

From: "joshua mbeky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:17:00 +0000

FROM: Joshua Mbeky
Email: [email-masked]

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have picked-up the trust and courage to write you this letter with
divine
confidence that you are a reliable and honest person who will be
capable for
this important business transaction believing also that you will never
let
me down either now or in the future.

My name is Mr.Joshua Mbeky. a senior Auditing Officer with the STANDARD
BANK OF
SOUTH AFRICA .There is an account opened in this bank in 1980 and since
1996
nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old
files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money
out
urgently it would be forfeited to the government as dormant account.
The
owner of this account is Mr.John Hixon, a foreigner, he was a miner at
Kruger Gold Company, a geologist by profession, and he died since 1996
in a
plane crash. No other person knows about this account or anything
concerning
it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to
me
as well that this company does not know anything about this account and
the
amount involved would not be disclose untill an intrest is shown I want
to
transfer this sum into a safe foreign account abroad. I am contacting
you
based on the fact that you are a foreigner because this money ca!
n only be approved for payment to a foreigner. I know that this
proposal
will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before.
Although
we will still have to meet to sign some agreement before the final
transfer
of the fund into any of your designated bank account. I have
involved
a very senior official in the operational department, and we have
agreed
that after the transfer of the money into your account, you shall be
entitled to 30% of the total sum, my colleagues and I will have 60%
while
10% will be used to reimburse any expenses incurred.
All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure a risk free
situation on
the side of both parties. Please note that this deal can only take
place on
the following conditions;
1. You will provide the bank account and other relevant
particulars/information for easy and onward Remittance of the fund.
2. Absolute confidentiality and sincerity will be required and
guaranteed,
considering our positions in the bank.
3. Assurance that our own share will be released to us in good faith
when
this money finally gets into your account.
All things being equal, this transaction will be within 10 working days
as
soon as we hear from you. Please treat with utmost confidentialit! y.
Contact me as quickly as possible. Thanks and God bless you. Expecting
your
urgent response vie email.

Best Regards,
Joshua Mbeky