Subject: Site for modssl.org

From: Robert Lagana <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:02:18 -0400

Hi,

I can't hit http://www.modssl.org

I'm in need of the latest rpm or tarball for linux 7.2

Does anyone have another site I could use to download?

Thanks,
Rob

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 08:48:33 +0100

An rpm for mod_ssl comes with Red Hat 7.2 (I assume that's what you are
referring to). As for latest, there should be an update available from Red
Hat fairly soon. 

- 
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE 
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Blind, 
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU, 
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [email-masked] 
Theories of evolution are like buses - there'll be another one along in a
minute
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Lagana [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 08 October 2002 18:02
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Site for modssl.org

Hi, 

- 

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is 
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the 
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, 
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If 
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender 
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your 
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any 
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it 
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are 
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email 
and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily 
represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]