Subject: Re: A new website [auto-reply]

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:03:58 +0200 (CEST)

Your Email concerning
  "A  new website" 
was successfully received by me today  and filed into my personal mail
folder for consideration.  But because I'm chronically busy due to the
large  amount of  requests directed  to my  person from  free software
projects I'm involved in, I certainly cannot immediately reply to you.

So, if you need immediately support for...
  o OpenPKG  then send to [email-masked]
  o OSSP     then send to [email-masked]
  o OpenSSL  then send to [email-masked]
  o mod_ssl  then send to [email-masked]
  o Apache   then post to comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix
  o GNU Pth  then send to [email-masked]
  o WML      then send to [email-masked]
  o ePerl    then send to [email-masked]

If you  have problems with other  free software packages I  wrote (MM,
GNU  shtool,  gFONT, iSelect,  LCWA,  NLP,  Slice, SMTPclient,  SMake,
etc.), please first try to  solve your problems by investigating again
and by  utilizing other  support resources (documentation,  FAQ, other
users, etc).

Otherwise please  wait for my  reply if you  expect one. But  be aware
that because of the constant high  volume traffic to my Email address,
support related questions might be  rejected if the question cannot be
answered in a reasonable short time.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall    
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]