Subject: Shut the list down

From: Jeff Hallgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:42:08 -0600

I've tried for weeks now to get off the modssl-users email list.
The web site pages at www.modssl.org for subscribe/unsubscribe do not 
work.
The majordomo interface, while it is responsive, is apparently 
non-functional.

I would ask that the managers/owner of the modssl-users list (or 
modssl-users-l?) take some responsibility for the problems -( spam, 
inability to get removed from list).
Shut all the lists down, re-name them and ask interested folks to 
re-subscribe.

Come on guys, fix this!
Jeff

---

From: Wayne Walker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:39:35 -0600

Please manually unsubscribe me (it's VERY easy to switch to mailman,
then all your troubles go away... :)

-- 

Wayne Walker
[email-masked]                 Do you use Linux?!
http://www.bybent.com              Get Counted!  http://counter.li.org/
Perl - http://www.perl.org/        Perl User Groups - http://www.pm.org/
Jabber IM:  [email-masked]       AIM:     lwwalkerbybent