Subject: [BugDB] Errors on log file and IE5.5+ gets errors when conneting to my Apache site. (PR#714)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:35:16 +0200 (MET DST)

Full_Name: Victoria
Version: 
OS: Dynix-ptx
Submission from: (NULL) (196.23.192.242)

I am though getting a lot of errors in our log files.  Please see also the error
that Internet Explorer 5.5 + gives when accessing the site.
 
Any help in this regard would be appreciated.
 
Below are three of the more common errors that appear in the error log:
 
[Mon Apr 22 13:27:37 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:1408A0C1:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:no shared cipher [Hint: Too restrictive
SSLCipherSuite or using DSA server certificate?]

[Mon Apr 22 12:44:07 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:14094412:SSL
routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert bad certificate [Hint: Subject CN in
certificate not server name or identical to CA!?]

[Mon Apr 22 13:28:42 2002] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake interrupted by system
[Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!] (System error follows)
[Mon Apr 22 13:28:42 2002] [error] System: Connection reset by peer (errno:
131)

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]