Subject: modssl for apache 1.3.26

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:38:25 +1000

Does anyone now when we can expect new modssl module for 1.3.26?  Need to
upgrade due to CA-2002-17.
Would 2.8.8-1.2.24 work??

Thanks,
Mark Jackson

*********************************************************************************
Important Note
This email (including any attachments) contains information which is 
confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not 
the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this 
email.  If you have received this email in error please notify the 
sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this 
email are not necessarily the views of AXA.   Thank you.
*********************************************************************************
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Brian F. Vaughan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:40:37 -0400

If you go to http://www.modssl.org there is a link to mod_ssl-2.8.9-1.3.26

Sincerely,

Brian Vaughan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 1:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: modssl for apache 1.3.26

Thanks,
Mark Jackson