Subject: reason(267) error

From: Pascal Robert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:15:43 -0400

Hi list,

It can be a newbie thing, but I installed a Thawte 'supercert' on our Mac OS
X Server.

- Mac OS X Server 10.2.3
- Apache/1.3.27 (Darwin)
- OpenSSL/0.9.6b

So far, my setup is working with all browsers that we tried, but a
consultant try to connect to our secure host with a .NET (Framework
1.037xxx) and get this error:

----------------
[info]  Connection to child 12 established (server secure.acaiq.com:443,
client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)

[info]  Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of entropy

[error] SSL handshake failed (server secure.acaiq.com:443, client
206.162.166.131) (OpenSSL library error follows)

[error] OpenSSL: error:1408A10B:lib(20):func(138):reason(267)
----------------

My CypherSuite is:

SSLCipherSuite 
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+SSLv3:+EXP

I didn't find what's 'reason(267)' so this list is my only hope ;-)

Thanks.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]