Subject: LoadModule mod_ssl.so fails with win 2000, apache 1.3.26, mod_ssl 2.8.10, openssl 0.9.6d

From: "RUSHTON,NIGEL (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:13:52 +0100

Hello,

Apache fails to start with message:

Syntax error on line 193 of c:/readybuilt_1.3.26_2.8.10/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load c:/3party/apache/modules/mod_ssl.so into server: (182)

This fails both with my own build, and also the build at:

http://www.modssl.org/contrib/Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_2.8.10-OpenSSL_0.9.6d-Wi
n32.zip
 
I have checked that the mod_ssl.so file is present, and not read only.

The same symptoms were reported by Danalien
[mailto:[email-masked]]
on apache 1.3.24 + mod_ssl 2.8.8, also with Windows 2000.

Any suggestions?

Nigel Rushton
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]