Subject: Apache 2.xxxx and mod-ssl ???

From: Alban Médici <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:44:36 +0200

Hi,

Is there anybody known if mod ssl anounce a version working with Apache 
2.0.35 or later than 1.3.24  ??

I just wanna install Apache 2 with ssl mod + php + mysql + postgre + 
microCODE .

Should I wait for a new version of modssl for apache 2 or use apache 
1.3.24 ??

thanks

-- 
Alban Médici
R&D Software Engineer
tel: +33 (0)2 31 46 35 80 (+005)
--------------------------------
http://www.netcentrex.net
[email-masked]

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:45:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Alban [ISO-8859-1] Médici wrote:

> 2.0.35 or later than 1.3.24 ?? Should I wait for a new version of modssl
> for apache 2 or use apache 1.3.24 ??

Apache 2.0 comes bundled with mod_ssl.  I suppose www.modssl.org should be
updated to reflect that...

--Cliff