Subject: DH parameters

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 23:28:18 +0200 (MEST)

Hello MOD_SSL users!

I'm reading the mailing list for a while now but couldn't find
an answer to the following two questions. Maybe one of you can
help me.

Is there any possibility to specify the DH parameters which are
used by the EDH cipher suites (key length etc.) ?

Which parameters ared used by default ?

Any help very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Jens

-- 
GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet.
http://www.gmx.net
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]