Subject: Antw: Re: Availability of mod_ssl for Apache 2.0.42 Win32

From: "Andre Schild" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:27:57 +0200

Look here for a current apache windows.

http://www.switzerland.net/Pneatec/

André

>>> [email-masked] 27.09.2002 15:10:55 >>>
Jeff Hagan wrote:
> Does anyone know when a release of mod_ssl supporting Apache 2.0.42
for
> Win32 will be available?
> Thank you,
> --
> jeff h.
______________________________________________________________________
> Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                  
www.modssl.org 
> User Support Mailing List                     
[email-masked] 
> Automated List Manager                           
[email-masked] 

Jeff,

mod_ssl is integrated/included  (built in) with Apache 2.0.x

It is no longer a separate package.

Chris.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org

User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]

Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]