Subject: LoadModule [Updated Problem]

From: "Prachait Saxena" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 06:45:32 +0530

Hello All,

I am using Apache 1.3.23 (Win32) + Win98 Conf.
and I would like to install SSL in this.

First I would like to tell you that, I had already read the documentation 
by Apache as well as OpenSSL. 

I am trying to LoadModule in the apache as.

LoadModule ssl_module   modules/mod_ssl.so #[SSL]
and I am getting a strange error as 

Cannot Load Module (PATH)/modules/mod_ssl.so (31) A device attached to 
the system in not functioning

Well, I have one TVTuner Card on my machine which is not working. I tries 
this also after removing this cared from the machine. 
One More this I did not have any netwrokcard on my machine, 

And i did not think that by about two reasons this probelm may occur.

One more problem in LoadModule of PHP and MySql is [ I mean the error is ]
Cannot Load Module (PATH)/modules/libphp4.dll (1157)  One of the library 
files need to run the application not found.

Strange ....

I have downloaded both apache and modules from the site.

I have two questions:

Can any one suggest me why i am getting such types of error ?

Will I have to compile the apache ? IF yes then suggest me a good 
documentation.

Will I have to compile the modules for PHP4 and SSL then How ?
Any Good Documentation ?

Bye and Have a nice day 

Prachait Saxena

WebMaster
SitesOnTesting.Com

If you do for other's !
Other's will do for you !!

Visit me at http://www.sitesontesting.com/prachait

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]