Subject: mod_ssl 2.8.12 + apache 1.3.26

From: "Ihor Bilyy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:15:57 -0500

Hello All,

is there any problem running this combination (subj)?

thanks
-i-

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Jeff Bert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:04:59 -0800

Yes.  You should use mod_ssl 2.8.12 and apache 1.3.27 as there is a security
issue with apache 1.3.26

Jeff

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ihor Bilyy
> Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 10:16 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: mod_ssl 2.8.12 + apache 1.3.26
> 
> 
> Hello All,
>

---

From: "R. DuFresne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:37:52 -0500 (EST)

additionally, each version of modssl is diff'ed against the version of
apache it is designated for.  There have been times I think Ralf has
givien out probable ways to fit one modssl version into a newer apache
release prior to the new modssl version, but has given warnings about
certain things possibly being borked in the process.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!