Subject: RE: mod_ssl/2.8.13 and php AND Problem with 2.8.13 and Solaris 2.6

From: "Boyle Owen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:42:08 +0100

Can we bring these threads together? It would seem we have:

>Burkhard:
>Apache/1.3.27 mod_gzip/1.3.26.1a PHP/4.3.1 mod_ssl/2.8.13 
>OpenSSL/0.9.7a

	QUESTION: What OS?

And:

>Jazz:
>mod_ssl 2.8.13, OpenSSL 0.9.6i with apache 1.3.27 
>... on Solaris 2.6/Sparc

	QUESTION: using PHP?

Both have the same problem, HTTP is OK but HTTPS causes segfault.

Any other users experiencing this?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle
Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently
and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your
system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print,
or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the message
states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the
views of the sender's company. 

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Jazz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:40:51 -0300 (ART)

Dear Mr. Owen,

      Yes, Solaris 2.6/Sparc + Php 4.2.3 + OpenSSL
0.9.6i + Mod_ssl 2.8.13 do crash. Seems that is
something with Php I think... but the error logged is
different from other reports I've saw in the list.
error_log reports:

[notice] child pid 19396 exit signal Bus Error (10)

      No problem starting the server, but all child
requests makes them crash.

      If you need more information, please ask me for.

      Jazz
    
 --- Boyle Owen <[email-masked]> escreveu: > Can
we bring these threads together? It would seem
> we have:
> User Support Mailing List                     

_______________________________________________________________________
Busca Yahoo!
O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo! encontra.
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]