Subject: apache mod_ssl failure

From: Maxim Budyonny <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:13:08 +0200

1. I have Apache 1.3.23 (DSO), mod_ssl (DSO module), openssl 0.9.6c 
(compiled with -fPIC) on Solaris 8. https server works as a virtual host.

2. In the errors log file of the http server (defined with ErrorLog 
directive)
[Tue Mar 19 13:42:13 2002] [notice] child pid 2760 exit signal 
Segmentation Fault (11)

3. In the errors log file of the https virtual host (defined with 
ErrorLog directive)

[Tue Mar 19 13:42:12 2002] [info] [client 213.169.65.218] send mmap 
timed out

How can I fix thish problem?
-- 
Maxim Budyonny

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]