Subject: this module might crash under EAPI

From: "Kuen-Shian Wu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 00:02:13 -0700

hi,

   I am using the mod_ssl-2.8.10-1.3.26 with apache 1.3.26. however, I got a bunch of error when I try to start the webserver. Anyone knows how to sove the prolem? I alreay configure to complie with DEAPI follow by this link: http://www.brtnet.org/linux/lampssl.htm

   [Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_env.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_mime.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_negotiation.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_include.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_autoindex.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_dir.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_cgi.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_asis.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_imap.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_actions.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_userdir.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_alias.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_access.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_auth.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Tue Aug  6 02:57:36 2002] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/mod_webapp.so uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please recompile it with -DEAPI)

thanks

kansenGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---

From: Alex Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 16:36:05 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Kuen-Shian Wu [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 9:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: this module might crash under EAPI

hi,

 > I am using the mod_ssl-2.8.10-1.3.26 with apache 1.3.26. however, I
 > got a bunch of error when I try to start the webserver. Anyone knows
 > how to sove the prolem? I alreay configure to complie with DEAPI
 > follow by this link: http://www.brtnet.org/linux/lampssl.htm

try this in your configure line:

configure --enable-rule=EAPI

this worked for me.

Best Regards,
Alex Kuehne

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]