Subject: RE: unsubscribe modssl-users [email-masked]

From: "Fischer, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:19:41 -0500

Thanks for the heads up,

I replied to all on accident... Actually I bcc'd majordomo on the list again
and got the same error started by the other list user. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Villegas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 11:17 AM
To: Fischer, Eric
Cc: 'Tazio Ceri'; [email-masked]'
Subject: Re: unsubscribe modssl-users [email-masked]

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 11:06:49AM -0500, Fischer, Eric wrote:
> unsubscribe modssl-users [email-masked]

That should be sent to [email-masked] NOT to where you sent it. I'm
not sure if the unsubscribe is or not working, but that will not work for
sure....

Carlos

---

From: Carlos Villegas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:37:44 -0500

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 11:25:48AM -0500, Ihor Bilyy wrote:
> could you please to each other directly ?!!

NO!!!! He sent that to the list, which clearly indicated that he
was possibly having trouble to unsubscribe because of a mistake
on the destination email address and not by the list's fault.
Others could be making that mistake if the unsubscribe
information is not stated clearly in the webpage (I don't
remember, and won't waste my time checking it). So both messages
(mine and his reply to it) were relevant to other list members and list
owners... Use a threaded mail reader :)

Carlos