Subject: Server private key

From: Rafael Amer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:10:57 +0200

Hi.

Does anyboy know if it is possible to access the RSA private key of an
Apache server
with mod_ssl from another module written in C or Perl (mod_perl)?

Thanks.

Regards,
R. Amer

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "R. DuFresne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:22:09 -0400 (EDT)

not if the ley is properly protected as it should be.

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!