Subject: RE: Of topic...

From: "Ashmore, Samuel R" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:37:08 -0600

it could be upgrades to the webserver.  Their mail server is still up.  If
you need access to a page simliar to the modssl page then go to
http://modssl.planetmirror.com it is relatively updated and for openssl go
to http://openssl.planetmirror.com.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashmore, Samuel R [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 10:28 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: RE: Of topic...

i think they are down, but i don't know why

-----Original Message-----
From: Fredrik Lindström [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 10:18 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Of topic...

But what has happend to the www.modssl.org and www.openssl.org sites??

Regards Fredrik

_________________
Fredrik Lindström
Dune Networks
www.dunenets.net

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Laurent Bouvet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:57:04 +0200

You can go to ftp.modssl.org and ftp.openssl.org, they are up and
running, with all sources available!

Regards

Laurent

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Ashmore, Samuel R
Envoyé : mercredi 10 juillet 2002 18:37
À : [email-masked]'
Objet : RE: Of topic...

it could be upgrades to the webserver.  Their mail server is still up.
If you need access to a page simliar to the modssl page then go to
http://modssl.planetmirror.com it is relatively updated and for openssl
go to http://openssl.planetmirror.com.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fredrik Lindström [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 10:18 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Of topic...

Regards Fredrik

_________________
Fredrik Lindström
Dune Networks
www.dunenets.net