Subject: undefined symbol: ssl_log_ssl_error

From: "Zac Hillier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:49:59 +0100

Hi,

Have had an error with 'Failed to acquire global mutex lock' so downloaded
an updated version of mod_ssl.c from

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-2.0/modules/ssl/mod_ssl.c?rev=1.63&c
ontent-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Then re-installed apache 2.0.36  with:
./configure --with-ssl=/usr/local/openssl --enable-ssl=shared --prefix=/usr/
local/ap

Now when I try to start apache I get:
Cannot load modules/mod_ssl.so into server: modules/mod_ssl.so undefined
symbol: ssl_log_ssl_error

Can anyone suggest where I should go from here?

Thanks

Zac

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:11:46 +0200

> Can anyone suggest where I should go from here?
Apache 2.0.39

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
`Darn it, who spiked my coffee with water?!' - lwall