Subject: SSL_Scache version 2.8.7

From: "Petra Computing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:28:56 -0600

I'm noticing that "ssl_scache.dir" is a 0 byte file.

Is this "normal"?

The wierdness continues....in full SSL mode, whith 100% content 
in the secured directory, I get half loaded pages, and Page Not Found 
errors.

It happens with both Netscape as well as IE5.5

Any ideas about what can be done?

Has anyone configured and used the MM library that Ralf wrote?
Will this work on the RHLinx 6.2 (kernel 2.2.19) platform?

Sigh, someday, I'll be the one with the answers instead...

Regards,
-Arthur.

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:10:01 +0100

> Will this work on the RHLinx 6.2 (kernel 2.2.19) platform?

Yes. It works very well - just ./configure --disable-shared in MM

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
              -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]