Subject: looking for the sign.sh file

From: Ian Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 05:18:07 -0500

Looking for the sign.sh file in apache 2.0
Ian miller

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 08:49:54 +0200

> Looking for the sign.sh file in apache 2.0

It isn't there, but you can grab the one from 1.3 at
http://www.modssl.org/source/cvs/exp/mod_ssl/pkg.mod_ssl/pkg.contrib/sign.sh?rev=1.7&hideattic=1&sortbydate=0

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
With a rubber duck, one's never alone.
              -- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]