Subject: Re: Apache 1.3.26 Upgrade Question

From: "Jim Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 17:15:38 +0000

Hi,

Could somebody help me create the Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x-OpenSSL_x file 
from the mod_ssl-2.8.9-1.3.26.tar.gz file that has been released recently.

Thanks.

Bye,
-Jim.

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Jim Lee wrote:

We have been unable to find the above Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x file in the 
http://www.modssl.org/contrib/ area.

Nobody's contributed one yet.  I imagine it won't be that far off, it
usually doesn't take too long.

We also wish to know if the SSL certificate has to be re-created after
Apache is upgraded to 1.3.26 with the new mod_SSL.

No.

--Cliff

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Gilles Gros" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:24:07 -0700

What is really your question ?

Just download the source and compile it.

apache 1.3.26 : http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/apache_1.3.26.tar.gz
mod SSL 2.8.9-1.3.26 :
http://www.modssl.org/source/mod_ssl-2.8.9-1.3.26.tar.gz

Gilles

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked]
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Jim Lee
> Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 10:16 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Apache 1.3.26 Upgrade Question
>
>
>
> Hi,
>

---

From: "Aryeh Katz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:30:23 -0400

> 
> Hi,
> 
> Could somebody help me create the Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x-OpenSSL_x
> file from the mod_ssl-2.8.9-1.3.26.tar.gz file that has been released
> recently.
what platform? unix requires nothing more than a configure in the mod_ssl 
directory, followed by make. Win32 is a little more cumbersome.
Aryeh

---
Aryeh Katz
VASCO 			
www.vasco.com

---

From: "Peter Viertel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:29:02 +0100

Why dont you just buy Stronghold? Sounds like you ought to be paying 
someone to do this work for you.

   -->> http://www.redhat.com/software/apache/stronghold/index.html

Jim Lee wrote:

> We have been unable to find the above Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x file in 
> the http://www.modssl.org/contrib/ area.
>