Subject: RE: security

From: "Woodraska, Robert J." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:51:55 -0500

I have never heard of a free CA.  You can create your own certificates
and fake CA using the SnakeOil method/docs, and users would have to
accept your certificate, but I don't think there are any CA's with
certificates already built in to the browsers that will just give you a
certificate.

-----Original Message-----
From: Angelo Marcos Rigo [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 12:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RES: security

I have linux apache mo0d_ssl and openssl i would like toknow a free ca
to get a certificate anyone knows?

> ----- Mensagem original -----
> De:		Angelo Marcos Rigo 
> Enviada em:		quinta-feira, 23 de maio de 2002 14:17
> Para:		[email-masked]
> Assunto:		security
> 
> Hi 
> 
> I would like to have a secure website
> ghow can i do that?
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
> User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
> Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Tony Villasenor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 13:58:10 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.freessl.com/