Subject: hang in cgid_init

From: "Rajesh Rajamani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:32:57 -0700

Hi,
I'm having trouble apache 2.0 (HPUX) to work with SSL.   When started with
ssl enabled, the server seems to wait on an accept() call.  Wondering
whether this is due to a misconfiguration or because apache was not compiled
with ssl options.  Appreciate any help on this

Raj

0xc01f6030 in _accept_sys+0x10 () from /usr/lib/libc.2
(gdb) bt
#0  0xc01f6030 in _accept_sys+0x10 () from /usr/lib/libc.2
#1  0xc01feb58 in accept+0xb8 () from /usr/lib/libc.2
#2  0xc4a27044 in cgid_server+0x32c ()
   from /vol1/rrajaman/install_16002/hpapache2/modules/mod_cgid.so
#3  0xc4a275f8 in cgid_init+0x178 ()
   from /vol1/rrajaman/install_16002/hpapache2/modules/mod_cgid.so
#4  0x3734c in ap_run_post_config+0x7c ()
#5  0x3db94 in main+0x8fc ()

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]