Subject: installing & configuring SSL on Apache 1.3.22 on Windows NT

From: suchit mishra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:47:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi!! all

Can any one please help me with step by step
installation procedure for correctly configuring SSL
on Apache web server 1.3.22 running on Windows NT 4
server SP 6?

I have searched a lot on google but can't find any
reliable and thorough tutorial to achieve this.

Thanks

Suchit

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions! 
http://auctions.yahoo.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]