Subject: availability of certificate info

From: "Jose Correia (J)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:12:25 +0200

Hi all

I'm trying to setup Apache talking to OpenLdap using certificates via
a module called mod_authz_ldap through the SSL port, using mod_ssl.

While I haven't entirely gotten that to work, I'm trying to determine
out of that setup if it is possible to:

- When a user authenticates himself to the site using his/her
certificate, is it possible to access the certificate's info that is
being sent to the openldap database, through a servlet??

This might not be the right list, but since one of the components is
modssl related I thought I would give it a try.

Any pointers are appreciated.

Best regards
Jose Correia
Isis
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Jose Correia (J)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:17:02 +0200

Btw my versions are:

apache: 1.3.20
mod-ssl: 2.8.4
mod-authz-ldap: 0.20
openldap: 2.1.3
Tomcat: 3.2.1 initially

Also (as seen above) my servlet would be loaded through Tomcat talking
to Apache.

Regards
Jose

-----Original Message-----
From: Jose Correia (J) 
Sent: 29 August 2002 09:12
To: [email-masked]
Subject: availability of certificate info
Importance: High

Hi all

Best regards
Jose Correia
Isis