Subject: [ANNOUNCE] mod_ssl 2.8.15 for Apache 1.3.28

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:20:15 +0200

As you've certainly recognized, Apache 1.3.28 was released. I've
prepared the companion mod_ssl 2.8.15 which cleanly (without any
conflicts) patches into its source tree.

As usual, you can find it under:

http://www.modssl.org/source/
 ftp://ftp.modssl.org/source/

Yours,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Ihor Bilyy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:29:59 -0400

fix the link

---

From: "Shaun T. Erickson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:39:34 -0400

> fix the link

Where are your manners? Say please next time.

	-ste

---

From: Igor Sysoev <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:37:49 +0400 (MSD)

> conflicts) patches into its source tree.

2.8.15 does not fix EAPI shared pool bug introduced in 2.8.13 and described
here: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modssl&m=105181392031750

Igor Sysoev
http://sysoev.ru/en/