Subject: mod_ssl with apache 1.3.27 ?

From: Stefan Nicolin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:35:58 +0000

Hi,

Apache 1.3.27 was released. Is there a way to build it with
the actual mod_ssl-2.8.10 ? Well this is more a rhetoric
question. My only concern is the possibility to build
apache with mod_ssl soon. 
As "http://www.modssl.org/news/state.html" states, the next
release of mod_ssl will be triggerd when apache 1.3.28 cames
out. So with apache 1.3.27 there is no go ?

Thanks,

Stefan

-- 
One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them,
One IP to bring them all and in the zone bind them.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:43:40 +0200

> out. So with apache 1.3.27 there is no go ?
It has already been released - see http://www.modssl.org/source/
it is just the front page that has not been updated yet.

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
`Darn it, who spiked my coffee with water?!' - lwall