Subject: SSL V3.0

From: Austin Gonyou <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Aug 2002 23:16:22 -0500

Does mod SSL support SSL v3.0? Haven't investigated this yet, but
thought I'd ask here first.

-- 
Austin Gonyou <[email-masked]>
Coremetrics, Inc.

---

From: Daniel Lopez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 21:28:53 -0700

> thought I'd ask here first.

Yes it does, it is right there, in the front page for www.modssl.org
Nothing to investigate :)

Daniel

--
Teach Yourself Apache 2 -- http://apacheworld.org/ty24/

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Austin Gonyou <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Aug 2002 11:47:57 -0500

HAH..Sorry. :) Thanks much.