Subject: Netscape does not recognise my CA - RESOLVED.

From: Christopher Welsh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:27:56 +1000

Thanks for those who replied. Turns I did not add:

SSLCACertificateFile /opt/apache/conf/ssl.crt/ca.crt to httpd.conf

This deals with browsers that do not know the CA.

-- 
Christopher Welsh
Barwon Regional Water Authority,
Geelong Victoria, 3216
Voice: 03 52 262385, Mobile: 0409 562968

*********************************************************************************************

The information in this e-mail message and any files transmitted with it
are confidential
and/or privileged and are intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom
they are addressed.  If you received this message in error please notify us
immediately
by telephone or return e-mail and delete all copies from your computer
system, as your
retention, distribution or copying of this message and files is strictly
prohibited.

It is the recipient's responsibility to check this message and files for
viruses.

***********************************************************************************************

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]