Subject: mod_ssl.so??????

From: "Mohsin Sabir." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:15:42 -0500

Hello:

I am working with Microsoft Web Servers from quite a while but opted to
go with Apache Web Servers because of it's stability and growing
demands.

I am trying to configure mod_ssl on WindowsNT4 Server running Apache.  I
have placed all the files where they belong exactly but I am getting
this error message:

CANNOT LOAD APACHE/MODULES/MOD_SSL.SO - I have learnt that  DLL's are
gone crazy which I placed under winnt\system32\ if so please assist how
can this glitch be rectified.

Kind Regards,

Mohsin

 <http://www.microsoft.com/traincert> Microsoft Certified System
EngineerMicrosoft Certified System Administrator

mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Re:>
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Re:> 

    __________________________________________________ 

  The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.