Subject: SSLMutex

From: "Mohsin Sabir." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:07:54 -0500

When I try to start the Apache Server it gives an error:
 
SSLMutex cannot occur within the <Virtual Host > section.
 
Please advise.
 
It is NT4 Server running.
 
Mohsin

 <http://www.microsoft.com/traincert> Microsoft Certified System
EngineerMicrosoft Certified System Administrator

mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Re:>
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Re:> 

    __________________________________________________ 

  The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.