Subject: RE: Shut the list down

From: "Fischer, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:47:05 -0500

I have also been unable to un-subscribe. This has been a problem for a
while. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Hallgren [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 10:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Shut the list down

I've tried for weeks now to get off the modssl-users email list.
The web site pages at www.modssl.org for subscribe/unsubscribe do not work.
The majordomo interface, while it is responsive, is apparently
non-functional.

I would ask that the managers/owner of the modssl-users list (or
modssl-users-l?) take some responsibility for the problems -( spam,
inability to get removed from list).
Shut all the lists down, re-name them and ask interested folks to
re-subscribe.

Come on guys, fix this!
Jeff

---

From: Skip Montanaro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:02:27 -0600

Eric> I have also been unable to un-subscribe. This has been a problem
    Eric> for a while.

Moi aussi.  

-- 
Skip Montanaro
Got gigs? http://www.musi-cal.com/submit.html
Got spam? http://www.spambayes.org/
[email-masked]