Subject: [[email-masked]: HTTPS env var in suexec]

From: "Zvi Har'El" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:39:51 +0300

----- Forwarded message from Zvi Har'El <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:47:52 +0300
From: Zvi Har'El <[email-masked]>
To: Apache Developer List <[email-masked]>
Subject: HTTPS env var in suexec
Hebrew-Date: 28 Av 5763

Hi,

In apache_1.3.28, running a cgi with suEXEC has a problem to identify SSL
connections using the normal enviroment HTTPS=on setting, since suexec.c in
this distribution (in line 137) has in the safe variable list the string
"HTTPS_" for a prefix, and doesn't have the string "HTTPS=". This has been
fixed in apache 2, but can you please also fix it in apache 1.3?

Thanks,

Zvi.

-- 
Dr. Zvi Har'El     mailto:[email-masked]     Department of Mathematics
tel:+972-54-227607 icq:179294841     Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
fax:+972-4-8293388 http://www.math.technion.ac.il/~rl/     Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
"If you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all." -- Thumper (1942)
                                  Tuesday, 28 Av 5763, 26 August 2003,  4:43PM

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
Dr. Zvi Har'El     mailto:[email-masked]     Department of Mathematics
tel:+972-54-227607 icq:179294841     Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
fax:+972-4-8293388 http://www.math.technion.ac.il/~rl/     Haifa 32000, ISRAEL
"If you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all." -- Thumper (1942)
                             Thursday, 7 Elul 5763,  4 September 2003,  4:39PM
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]