Subject: [BugDB] Can't load mod_ssl module (PR#649)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:14:04 +0100 (MET)

You have to download and  install (unzip and add to %PATH%)
this tool:openssl-0.9.6c-win32.zip (http://www.modssl.org/contrib/)
to solve this problem.

>I have somme trouble with the installation of SSL on apache.

>I downloaded and installed the files :
>apache_1.3.22-win32-x86.exe
>Apache_1.3.22-Mod_SSL_2.8.5-OpenSSL_0.9.6b-WIN32.zip

>following exactly the instructions on the How-To page given in the second file.

>When I start my server, I obtain :
>Syntax Error on line 196 of c:/program files/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
>Cannot load c:/program files/apache/modules/mod_ssl.so into server: <126> Le
>mod
>ule sp?cifi? est introuvable:

>I checked the file. Definitely, it's here ! on the right directory !!!

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]