Subject: RE: mod_ssl with apache 1.3.27 ?

From: "Jose Correia (J)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:41:59 +0200

Ralf has just announced in this list the new relased version of
mod_ssl: 2.8.11

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Nicolin [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 04 October 2002 18:36
To: [email-masked]
Subject: mod_ssl with apache 1.3.27 ?

Hi,

Apache 1.3.27 was released. Is there a way to build it with
the actual mod_ssl-2.8.10 ? Well this is more a rhetoric
question. My only concern is the possibility to build
apache with mod_ssl soon. 
As "http://www.modssl.org/news/state.html" states, the next
release of mod_ssl will be triggerd when apache 1.3.28 cames
out. So with apache 1.3.27 there is no go ?

Thanks,

Stefan

-- 
One Unix to rule them all, One Resolver to find them,
One IP to bring them all and in the zone bind them.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]