Subject: SSL Options in httpd.conf

From: "Andre Steffens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:14:42 +0200

Hello,

I've two questions about Apache 2.0.36 with SSL on Win2k:

(1) Who can I create a SSL Certifikat? Up to day we use IIS. I've export an
.pem File - can I use this file?

(2) I want to have SSL required with a VirtualHost. What options do I have
to set in httpd.conf?

Thx
Andre
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Andre Steffens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 17:36:56 +0200

> (1) How can I create a SSL Certifikat? Up to day we use IIS. I've
> export an .pem File - can I use this file?

I find OpenSSL, but when I start the cmd-line to create a certifcate an
error is shown: "unable to load config info" - where can I get this file
from?

cu Andre