Subject: Makefile for client keys

From: Brian Lavender <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:13:45 -0700

For the SSLCACertificatePath directive, it mentions that you must
use a Makefile to create the indexes. Where do I find this 
Makefile?

http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_reference.html#ToC13

brian
-- 
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Leung Ming Tak <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:41:45 +0800

> use a Makefile to create the indexes. Where do I find this 

pkg.sslcfg/Makefile.crt