Subject: [BugDB] mod_ssl-2.8.7-1.3.23.tar.gz and mod_ssl-2.8.6-1.3.23.tar.gz not working properly (PR#673)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:01:18 +0100 (MET)

Full_Name: Santosh pandey
Version: mod_ssl-2.8.7-1.3.23.tar.gz& mod_ssl-2.8.6-1.3.23.tar.gz
OS: AIX4.3.3
Submission from: (NULL) (208.132.249.249)

Hi, Recently I installed the latest version of mod_ssl aware apache
server. Everythings till installation went fine and even I configured the
httpd.conf file correctly. I was able to access the secure pages when giving the
absolute URL in the address bar but in case of redirection i.e when the url
redirect to some other URL  I was getting the following error message 
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server. 
The proxy server could not handle the request GET
/products/corp/apps/gecs/Servlet. 
Reason: Document contains no data 
Apache/1.3.23 Server at qwfeeu21 Port 5543

But when I installed  just one veriosn older than the lastest
version i.e mod_ssl-2.8.5-1.3.22.tar.gz, now everythings working fine. Could you
please advise me why the latest version of the mod_ssl behaving like this.

Many thanks  
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]