Subject: Crash in mod_ssl-2.8.10

From: Juergen Weigert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:03:05 +0100

hi there!

I have a crash that looks very similar to the ones described in 
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modssl&m=106001869701959&q=raw
and 
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modssl&m=99073424917407&w=2

I assume that this is caused by pointers that reference into free()d and
possibly re-used memory.

Does anybody know if that is fixed by now? 
>From the references above, I learn that this issue known as BugDB PR#569.
http://www.modssl.org/support/bugdb/index.cgi appears defunct.

        thanks,
                Jw.

-- 
 o \  Juergen Weigert  paint it green!__/ _=======.=======_
<V> | [email-masked]       linux software/        _---|____________\/
 \  | 0911 74053-508   creator  __/          (____/            /\
(/) | _________________________/              _/ \_ vim:set sw=2 wm=8
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]