Subject: mod_ssl Project Environment Migrated

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 09:41:11 +0100

Just for your information: the Apache mod_ssl project environment was
migrated to a new location. In case of any problems, contact me.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:00:57 +0100

> migrated to a new location. In case of any problems, contact me.
It seems that cvs is broken - http://www.modssl.org/source/cvs/ and
the docs taken from the sorce - like 
http://www.modssl.org/source/exp/mod_ssl/pkg.mod_ssl/INSTALL
both result in Internal Server Error.

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
`Darn it, who spiked my coffee with water?!' - lwall

---

From: "Ralf S. Engelschall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:54:58 +0100

> both result in Internal Server Error.

Ops, yes, of course. Because there is no more active development on
mod_ssl for Apache 1.3, the CVS environment is no longer provided
publically (because there would be no interesting things to monitor at
all) and hence the new public project environment has no CVS setup.
So, CVS related things are now gone from the website. Just my fault in
forgetting to synchronize the website. Now fixed. Thanks for the hint.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [email-masked]
                                       www.engelschall.com

---

From: "R. DuFresne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:40:43 -0500 (EST)

> forgetting to synchronize the website. Now fixed. Thanks for the hint.

Ralf,

does this imply there are to be no more apache 1.3 developement or version
updates, thus modssl is now moving entirely into the source for apache
2.0?

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!