Subject: Mod_ssl on Apache 2.0.36 dies???

From: George Vieira <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:02:33 +1000

Hi all,

I've compiled Apache 2.0.36 and mod_ssl with came with it but the symptons
I'm having is that it all works fine until you leave the server running for
a while (can be minutes to hours) and then when I go to browse the secure
site, I get prompted about the certificate (not an CA but demo one) and I
say yes and then it hangs there and then times out.

I browse the normal http:// page and it's fine.. but the secure one has this
timeout problem. 

I restart the httpd service and it's fine again until some time later..??

Anybody seen this problem???

thanks,
George Vieira
Systems Manager
Citadel Computer Systems P/L
http://www.citadelcomputer.com.au

NOTE - This communication contains information which is confidential and
copyright to Citadel Computer Systems Pty Ltd or a third party.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete
and destroy all copies and telephone Citadel Computer Systems on 61 2 9955
2644 immediately.  If you are the intended recipient of this communication
you should not copy, disclose or distribute this communication without the
authority of Citadel Computer Systems Pty Ltd.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]