Subject: Maintainership of mod_ssl

From: Tim Tassonis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:50:29 +0200

Hi Ralf and everybody

Wouldn't it now be about time to transfer maintainership of mod_ssl to
somebody else (if there is anybody willing and capable available) , as
this software is now obviously unmaintained except for important security
fixes.

Ralf has done a tremendous job in providing and maintaining mod_ssl, but
obviously has no more time left to actively work on it.

But there are still people (me at least) who would like to enhance mod_ssl
beyond the very neccessary. Unfortunately mails with patches to do so are
not even replied.

How do other people and most of all, how does Ralf think about this?

Bye
Tim
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]