Subject: apache 1.3.29?

From: Peter Horst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:23:34 -0600

Just noticed that apache 1.3.29 was released. Will mod_ssl-2.8.15 work
with this? I'm using openssl-0.9.7c. 

Thanks much.

Peter

-- 
What do you use on Linux to do your word processing? spreadsheets? slide
shows? Do you feel that ms-dos and ms-dos-office is really a better
mouse trap and worth the price? We certainly differ on this point I
think, because I believe Linux is definitely good enough for the average
user, most of whom are idiots.
 -- Alan DuBoff, linux-elitists mailing list, 12/31/02
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Jim Jagielski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:39:31 -0500 (EST)

Yes it will, but the patch will not apply "cleanly". Using --force
is recommended.

-- 
===========================================================================
   Jim Jagielski   [|]   [email-masked]   [|]   http://www.jaguNET.com/
      "A society that will trade a little liberty for a little order
             will lose both and deserve neither" - T.Jefferson
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Andreas Gietl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:40:18 +0100

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 15:39, Jim Jagielski wrote:

i guess there will be a new patch within the next days/hours?

-- 
e-admin internet gmbh
Andreas Gietl                                            tel +49 941 3810884
Ludwig-Thoma-Strasse 35                      fax +49 (0)1805/39160 - 29104
93051 Regensburg                                  mobil +49 171 6070008

PGP/GPG-Key unter http://www.e-admin.de/gpg.html

---

From: Jim Jagielski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:47:49 -0500 (EST)

> i guess there will be a new patch within the next days/hours?

I would guess, but that's not my area :)