Subject: CVS repository / Maintainers?

From: "Douglas K. Fischer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:34:21 -0400

Who is currently maintaining mod_ssl for Apache 1.3.x? I've been tracking 
down a bug and wanted to check the latest mod_ssl repository code against 
2.8.14 (current release) to see if anything has changed that might address 
this bug. All the old links I've found that dealt with the repository and 
bug database at modssl.org are dead...

Many thanks,

Doug

------------------------------------------------------------

This email, and any included attachments, have been checked
by Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition (Version 8.0), AVG
Server Edition 6.0, and Merak Email Server Integrated
Antivirus (Alwil Software's aVast! engine) and is certified
Virus Free.
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "R. DuFresne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:59:27 -0400 (EDT)

[email-masked]  as always.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Douglas K. Fischer wrote:

> 
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> 
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: PGPfreeware 7.0.3 for non-commercial use <http://www.pgp.com>
> 
> iQA/AwUBPwnZTZ938qfSpraDEQLi8gCg64z0ifDQ8w+99Ii7yoCfvUidf5YAoK4a
> aCKvtN0S20v/YjkwcJLK5WXs
> =Cpk7
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> 
> 

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!