Subject: two server certificates..

From: kulkarni veena <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:07:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

is it possible to have one instance of Apache+mod_ssl
and have two server cerificates using two different
ports for SSL connection.

Thanks in advance.

-veena

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more
http://taxes.yahoo.com/
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Jan Klaverstijn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 00:53:57 +0100

You can of you use virtual hosts. See the Apache doc and the mod-ssl faq on using one daemon that handles both ssl and non-ssl
traffic. This is very similar.

Jan