Subject: Re: SSLCryptoDevice: works as a static, not as a DSO...? (fwd)

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:13:03 -0400 (EDT)

[[ None of my emails from this evening seem to have actually gone out
   (misconfig on my end, I think), so here's this again.  Sorry if it's
   a dupe. ]]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 02:24:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: SSLCryptoDevice: works as a static, not as a DSO...?

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> To ask a silly question, you are *loading* the DSO, right?  And you have
> SSL_EXPERIMENTAL_ENGINE defined in both cases?

I guess I didn't read your first email carefully enough; I see you already
mentioned that you do have the appropriate AddModule and LoadModule lines
in the DSO case.  Double-check that, though, as that and the
SSL_EXPERIMENTAL_ENGINE things are the only possible reasons you'd get
that message.

--Cliff

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]