Subject: webtrends, exposed?

From: "R. DuFresne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:44:32 -0400 (EDT)

A tad off topic here, but, is anyone here using webtrends servers exposed
to the internet public?  any concerns with such with such an exposed
placement for this application?

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        admin & senior security consultant:  sysinfo.com
                        http://sysinfo.com

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                -- Johnny Hart

testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]