Subject: Mod_ssl on Windows Operating system (NT or 2000)

From: "Ikonne, Ike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 13:14:20 -0500

Hi all,

I am a new memeber to this group.  I have a question which someone might
have asked in the
past, so forgive me if my questions had already been asked before.

Here is the deal, I maintain apache webservers on Microsoft operating
systems (NT, 2000, XP).  
I would like to install mod_ssl and the cryptographic module from Open_SSL,
my question are
these:

How could I  build mod_ssl on NT or 2000
How could I buid the Open_SSL modules on NT or 2000

OR

Is there a site that I can download already built versions of these software
components.
I would appreciate any help that the community could offer to me.

Thanks,

Ike Ikonne
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]