Subject: test please ignore

From: Ronald Petty <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Jun 2003 21:06:48 -0500

I am having a hard time with this list, first I couldn't join, then I
haven't received any mail since it supposedly succeeded.  In fact I have
not reached one message yet and its been a couple of days.  Anyone on
this list?

Ron

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 07:21:51 +0200

> not reached one message yet and its been a couple of days.  Anyone on
Yeah, there's plety of people on the list, but it does go quiet at times.
Last message was friday - always check the list archive:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modssl

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
`Darn it, who spiked my coffee with water?!' - lwall