Subject: RE: Hey, dude, it's me ^_^ :P

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:45:55 +0100

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, 30 March 2004 12:38
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Hey, dude, it's me ^_^ :P
> 
> 
> Argh,  i don't  like  the plaintext :)
> 
> pass: 56270
> 

In case anyone hasn't guessed, this has come from Telekom Malaysia, not
Ralf. Specifically it came from 202.188.53.169, which APNIC says is:

inetnum:      202.188.0.0 - 202.188.255.255
netname:      TMNET-MY-1
descr:        TMnet Telekom Malaysia
country:      MY
admin-c:      TA35-AP
tech-c:       TA35-AP
remarks:      Send abuse email to [email-masked]
remarks:      [email-masked] or [email-masked]
mnt-by:       APNIC-HM
mnt-lower:    TM-NET-AP
changed:      [email-masked] 19990526
changed:      [email-masked] 20010124
status:       ALLOCATED PORTABLE
source:       APNIC

Can someone at Telekom Malaysia fix this please?

- 
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [email-masked] 

Shameless movie plug - go see the Passion of the Christ!

- 
DISCLAIMER: 

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is 
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended 
recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the 
content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the 
sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it 
and any attachments from your system. 

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by 
its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants. However, it 
cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all attachments. 

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and 
any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent 
those of RNIB. 

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227 

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "madhon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:19:46 +0100

> Can someone at Telekom Malaysia fix this please?

instead of asking here you are better off emailing to [email-masked] just
like it says in the remarks