Subject: sk_new_null

From: Peter Conrad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:10:36 +0200

Hi,

the function sk_new_null, used by modssl since 2.8.10, is only present in
OpenSSL releases >= 0.9.6. Trying to run Apache with modssl and OpenSSL-0.9.5
(e. g. on a SuSE 7.0) doesn't work because the symbol can't be found.

The INSTALL file coming with modssl 2.8.10 says openssl-0.9.x, which is
at least a documentation bug, IMO.

Bye,
	Peter
-- 
Peter Conrad                        Tel: +49 6102 / 80 99 072
[ t]ivano Software GmbH             Fax: +49 6102 / 80 99 071
Bahnhofstr. 18
63263 Neu-Isenburg
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]