Subject: Apache will not start HELP

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:19:19 -0800

I get the error message every time I try to start Apache and it will
not start. I need help with this. What do I need to be looking at to
fix this

[Thu Feb 20 18:00:09 2003] [error] mod_ssl: Init: Failed to load temporary 512 bit RSA private key

-- 
Best regards,
 rdkurth                          mailto:[email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:15:23 +0100

> [Thu Feb 20 18:00:09 2003] [error] mod_ssl: Init: Failed to load temporary 512 bit RSA private key
See the FAQ: http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.8/ssl_faq.html#entropy

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
`Darn it, who spiked my coffee with water?!' - lwall