Subject: RE: can´t configure mod_ssl

From: "Boyle Owen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:18:38 +0100

Have you tried?

Post your attempted config directives and describe what happened or went
wrong and I'm sure someone will respond.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilberto Garcia Jr. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Freitag, 22. November 2002 13:12
To: mod ssl
Subject: can´t configure mod_ssl

Hey guys,

Can someone explain me how configure mod_ssl on apchache web server? I
have installed apache with mod_ssl on a red hat 7.3

thanks

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently
and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your
system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print,
or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the message
states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the
views of the sender's company. 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]