Subject: RE: 1 certificate for several sites using redirection ?..2

From: David Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:58:41 -0700

Yes. What are your resource constraints?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wim Godden [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 7:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: 1 certificate for several sites using redirection ?

Hi David,

Thanks, but does this require Mod_perl as I haven't got that install (it
eats
too much resources).

Greetings,

Wim

David Marshall wrote:

> To rewrite content you might look at the Perl module Apache::ProxyRewrite.
I
> was given an assignment to Front-end MS EXCHANGE OWA with Apache HTTPS.
> After review of options, I took a copy of the Perl module
> Apache::ProxyRewrite and added the ability to ReplaceText in the content
as
> well, I renamed it ProxyRewriteReplace. This was my 1st excursion into
Perl
> and I've never gotten the time to fully complete/test the module (example,
> the documentation is from ProxyReplace). I also only tested it as far as
to
> meet our objective of Proxying MS Exchange. I don;t know if this will
help,
> but I've included my ProxyRewriteReplace source.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Wim Godden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:12:50 +0200

Well, the problem is that, when I install Mod_perl, each Apache process uses
several MBytes more... and I don't have anything to spare anymore.

--
------
Adverteren.be - 100% Nederlandstalig adverteren op kwalitatief hoogstaande sites
!