Subject: apache is not able to server an SSL html page

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:39:58 +0100

I need some help, or just a new way of investigation for a msg in
error_log, when handshake SSL occurs..

Config :
APACHE 2.0.44
OpenSSL 0.9.7
OS = AIX 5.2 kernel 64 bits 
Compiler = cc_r ( IBM compiler )
No DSO
MPM-WORKER

When compile in 32 bit mode, all work fine and I 've got this msg when
handshake SSL is starting:
[Tue Feb 18 17:52:46 2003] [info] Seeding PRNG with 136 bytes of entropy
[Tue Feb 18 17:52:46 2003] [debug] ssl_engine_kernel.c(1758): OpenSSL:
Handshake: start
[Tue Feb 18 17:52:46 2003] [debug] ssl_engine_kernel.c(1766): OpenSSL:
Loop: before/accept initialization
[Tue Feb 18 17:52:46 2003] [debug] ssl_engine_io.c(1477): OpenSSL: read
11/11 bytes from BIO#30a21348 [mem: 36fca158] (BIO dump follows)
[Tue Feb 18 17:52:46 2003] [debug] ssl_engine_io.c(1424):
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------
--+
[Tue Feb 18 17:52:46 2003] [debug] ssl_engine_io.c(1449): | 0000: 80 43
01 03 00 00 2a 00-00 00 10                 .C....*....      |
[Tue Feb 18 17:52:46 2003] [debug] ssl_engine_io.c(1455):
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------
--+...
...

As soon as I compile in 64 bit mode, apache is not able to server an SSL
html page, and I found this error when handshake SSL is starting:
[Mon Feb 10 14:27:47 2003] [info] Seeding PRNG with 144 bytes of entropy
[Mon Feb 10 14:27:47 2003] [debug] ssl_engine_kernel.c(1758): OpenSSL:
Handshake: start
[Mon Feb 10 14:27:47 2003] [debug] ssl_engine_kernel.c(1766): OpenSSL:
Loop: before/accept initialization
[Mon Feb 10 14:27:47 2003] [debug] ssl_engine_io.c(1477): OpenSSL: read
0/11 bytes from BIO#1103b10d0 [mem: 1105ba110] (BIO dump follows)
[Mon Feb 10 14:27:47 2003] [debug] ssl_engine_io.c(1424):
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------
--+
[Mon Feb 10 14:27:47 2003] [debug] ssl_engine_io.c(1455):
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------
--+
[Mon Feb 10 14:27:47 2003] [info] SSL handshake interrupted by system
[Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!]
[Mon Feb 10 14:27:47 2003] [info] Connection to child 64 closed with
abortive shutdown

Any help should be appreciate.
Thanks in advance.

Pierre.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes sont a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur.
Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute duplication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation prealable.
L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, nous declinons toute responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans l'hypothese ou il aurait ete modifie.
               -------------------
This message and any attachements are intended solely for the addressees and are confidential. If you receive this message by error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited except previous approval.
The internet can not guarantee the integrity of this message. We will  not therefore be liable for the message if modified.
---------------------------------------------------------------------