Subject: apache +mod_ssl

From: MARIOCQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 17:45:40 +0200

Hello all:

	We are getting the next errors in the error log of our apache 
server. 

[Tue May 14 13:59:57 2002] [error] mod_ssl: SSL error on reading data 
(OpenSSL library error follows)

[Tue May 14 13:59:57 2002] [error] OpenSSL: error:140940E5:SSL 
routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:ssl handshake failure

[Tue May 14 13:59:58 2002] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake interrupted 
by system [Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!] (System error 
follows)

[Tue May 14 13:59:58 2002] [error] System: Connection timed out (errno: 
238)

[Tue May 14 14:22:22 2002] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake interrupted 
by system [Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!] (System error 
follows)

[Tue May 14 14:22:22 2002] [error] System: Connection refused (errno: 
239)

[Tue May 14 14:22:41 2002] [error] [client 192.168.19.201] (2)No such 
file or directory: file permissions deny server 
access: /html/images/fon2081.gif

[Tue May 14 14:25:17 2002] [error] System: Connection reset by peer 
(errno: 232)

	These errors seem to be sporadic and not related to specific 
web browser
versions.

	Does anyone know what can be happening here or how can we get 
more datas?

Best regards,
Mario.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]