Subject: How do I extend the expiration day of the self generated CA certificate and all the certs issued by that CA. Please help

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:32:20 -0500

We have created our own CA certificate and signed few more certs using it.
The CA is about to expire and with that all the certificates signed using
it. Is there a way to extend the expiration day with out recreating the CA
and reissuing the certs?
Please help
Thanks in advance.
Ilya
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This  message  (including  any  attachments)  is  confidential  and  may be
privileged.  If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by
return  e-mail  and  delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use  or  dissemination  of  this  message  in  whole or in part is strictly
prohibited.  Please  note  that e-mails are susceptible to change. ABN AMRO
Bank  N.V.  (including  its  group  companies)  shall not be liable for the
improper  or  incomplete  transmission of the information contained in this
communication  nor  for  any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.
ABN  AMRO  Bank  N.V.  (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the
integrity   of  this  communication  has  been  maintained  nor  that  this
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]