Subject: RE: Two certificates in apache and mod_ssl

From: "Brian F. Vaughan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:04:22 -0400

Try adding the following directive to your <VirtualHosts></VirtualHosts> definition:

	SSLCertificateFile /path/to/file
	SSLCertificateKeyFile /path/to/file

Also make sure that the above directives are not configured for the main server. That's it.

Brian Vaughan

-----Original Message-----
From: Kirchner Stefan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 10:34 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Two certificates in apache and mod_ssl

Hello,

I defined two virtual hosts in apache + mod_ssl with two different server
certificates.
I tried to access the https connection and I got for both virtual hosts the
certificate of the first virtual host.

How do I have to configure it to get the right certificate of each virtual
host.

Or is it not possible? Or how?

Stefan
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]