Subject: Contribution Segment of the ModSSL web site problems

From: "Torstenson, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:20:04 -0500

Not sure who is responsible for the web site itself, but there does seem to
be a problem.

Has anyone else noticed that the contribution portion of the site is
malfunctioning? I have tried it with a couple different browsers, and get
the same response (it's displaying code for some of the pages) Everything
but the contribution portion seems to be working fine.

Eric
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Andre Schild" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:46:04 +0200

>Not sure who is responsible for the web site itself, but there does
seem to
Yes, there is a problem.

>but the contribution portion seems to be working fine.
Does not work with IE 6.x and Mozilla 1.0 either

Seems to be a problem with the index.???? page in this folder.

André