Subject: Apache/mod_ssl and Netscape 4.79

From: Merton Campbell Crockett <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 07:21:44 -0800 (PST)

After enabling mod_ssl, I have found that Netscape 4.79 will, occassionally,
"hang" when accessing content on an HTTPS web site.  This seems to occur
when accessing documents generated using server-side includes that contain
references to cascading style sheets, logos, etc. maintained on a common
system.

Is this a known issue with older versions of Netscape?

Merton Campbell Crockett

-- 
BEGIN:				vcard
VERSION:			3.0
FN:				Merton Campbell Crockett
ORG:				General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems;
				Intelligence Solutions
N:				Crockett;Merton;Campbell
EMAIL;TYPE=internet:		[email-masked]
TEL;TYPE=work,voice,msg,pref:	+1(805)497-5045
TEL;TYPE=pager,msg:		+1(877)528-0049
TEL;TYPE=fax,work:		+1(805)497-5050
TEL;TYPE=cell,voice,msg:	+1(805)377-6762
END:				vcard

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]