Subject: RE: Cryptoswift + apache 2.0

From: Lynn Gazis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:40:59 -0700

Using the shmcb session cache and minimizing logging as much as possible are
the two things I can think of right away.

Lynn Gazis

-----Original Message-----
From: Estrade Matthieu [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 3:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Cryptoswift + apache 2.0

Hi,

I'am searching the best directives for apache 2.0 and Cryptoswift.
is anyone get optimized directives with which he do really good 
performances ?

Best regards

Estrade Matthieu

________________________________________________________________
Etudiant: Wanadoo t'offre le Pack eXtense Haut Débit soit 150,92 euros
d'économies !
Et pour 1 euro de plus, reçois le CD-ROM du jeu Dark Age of Camelot
+ 1 mois de jeu en réseau offert ! 
Clique ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.etudiant 

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]