Subject: Question

From: Natisha Greenway <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:13:07 -0500

Hello,

I am a new user of modssl and several questions.  I am trying to build
modssl and would like to know once I got it installed how can I tell if
it is properly installed or working?  Is there some sort of compiler
flag that I can implement?

Natisha
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Owen Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:12:39 +0100

> flag that I can implement?

You need to create an SSL virtual host in httpd.conf and restart apache
in SSL mode. Look in the mod_ssl docs for the directives you need to use
to define an SSL VH

rgds,

Owen Boyle.