Subject: Warning message when starting modssl

From: "paul priestman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:59:53 +0000

Hello mod ssl users,

I have compiled apache 1.3.26 with modssl.  However, when i start apache it 
gives me a load of warning messages:

[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_vhost_alias.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_env.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_log_config.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_mime_magic.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_mime.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_negotiation.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_status.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_info.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_include.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_autoindex.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_dir.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_cgi.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_asis.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_imap.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_actions.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_speling.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_userdir.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_alias.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_rewrite.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_access.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_auth.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_auth_anon.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_auth_dbm.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_digest.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_proxy.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_cern_meta.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_expires.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_headers.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_usertrack.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_unique_id.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_so.c is already added, skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_setenvif.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module auth_ldap.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_ssl.c is already added, 
skipping
[Fri Jul 19 13:40:36 2002] [warn] module mod_dav.c is already added, 
skipping

but apache still starts but why is it giving me these warning messages?

thanks paul

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]