Subject: SSLPassPhraseDialog

From: "Zac Hillier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:25:32 +0100

Can anyone help? I'm trying to set-up the ssl_module on apache 2 under
Mandrake 8.1

When  I start the server I get an error message 'Invalid Command
"SSLPassPhraseDialog"' in the ssl.conf this is trying to call builtin.
However I'm not sure where to turn to resolve this issue, if I comment out
the line in the conf file then a further error occurs for the next item in
the conf file 'SSLSessionCahce'.

Please help it's driving me slowly mad  = {

Thanks

Zac
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Mads Toftum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:37:23 +0200

> Please help it's driving me slowly mad  = {

It looks like your apache2 has been compiled without ssl support, or
that the module has not been loaded.

vh

Mads Toftum
-- 
`Darn it, who spiked my coffee with water?!' - lwall