Subject: how to configure it?

From: "zhong duhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 12:40:07 +0800

I want one directory can be visited by https,while others visit by http,how 
should I configure it? 

_________________________________________________________________
免费下载 MSN Explorer：http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/intl.asp

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Owen Boyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 10:35:02 +0200

> I want one directory can be visited by https,while others visit by http,how

Use port-based virtualhosts. Something like (where 192.168.1.1 = server
ip-addr):

Listen 192.168.1.1:80
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.1:80>
  DocumentRoot /path/to/http/content

</VirtualHost>

Listen 192.168.1.1:443
<VirtualHost 192.168.1.1:443>
  DocumentRoot /path/to/ssl/content
  SSL directives...

</VirtualHost>

Rgds,

Owen Boyle.