Subject: Apache+modssl problem running PHP

From: Server Admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:40:44 -0500

Hello: I'm running FBSD 4.5 and about to install
apache+mod_ssl-1.3.24+2.8.8. I also use mod_PHP4 (and mod_FP). Just noticed
this problem report about a conflict on ssl and php:
"Problem Report ports/35434
Apache 1.3.23 + mod_ssl 2.8.7 and PHP 4.1.2 causes sig11"

Does anyone know if this has been fixed yet or some solution to make ssl
and php get along....???

For more details:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=35434

Thanks!

.... our website: http://www.sage-one.net/

Best regards,

Jack L. Stone
Server Admin
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]