Subject: Windows binaries for Apache

From: hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 17:08:04 -0400

Apache users...

Recent updates to the source has made it necessary to rebuild the Apache 
binaries that I previously made available.  If you want to upgrade to 
the latest code please help yourselves.  Note: I have only built the 
code and not tested any of it.  Next week I will begin testing the 
Apache2 code for my own use, but I don't use the Apache1 code.

http://hunter.campbus.com/Apache_1.3.27-Mod_SSL_2.8.11-OpenSSL_0.9.6g-Win32.zip
http://hunter.campbus.com/Openssl-0.9.6g-Win32.zip

http://hunter.campbus.com/Apache_2.0.43-OpenSSL_0.9.6g-Win32.zip

If you have any problems contact me on the list, as
<[email-masked]> or at my personal account: [email-masked]

Chris.

Legal Notice
------------

These software packages are provided free of charge. It uses strong 
cryptography that is regulated by export/import/use restrictions in some 
parts of the world.

PLEASE NOTE THAT EXPORT/IMPORT/USE OF STRONG CRYPTOGRAPHY SOFTWARE, 
PROVIDING CRYPTOGRAPHY HOOKS OR EVEN JUST COMMUNICATING TECHNICAL 
DETAILS ABOUT CRYPTOGRAPHY SOFTWARE IS ILLEGAL IN SOME PARTS OF THE 
WORLD. SO, WHEN YOU IMPORT THIS PACKAGE TO YOUR COUNTRY, RE-DISTRIBUTE 
IT FROM THERE OR EVEN JUST EMAIL TECHNICAL SUGGESTIONS OR SOURCE PATCHES 
TO THE AUTHOR OR OTHER PEOPLE YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO PAY CLOSE 
ATTENTION TO ANY EXPORT/IMPORT/USE LAWS WHICH APPLY TO YOU. WE NOR THE 
AUTHORS OF THE REPRESENTED SOFTWARE PACKAGES ARE OR WILL BE HELD LIABLE 
FOR ANY VIOLATIONS YOU MAKE. BE CAREFUL, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]