Subject: mod_define for Apache 2?

From: Mic Kaczmarczik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:41:56 CDT

Please pardon me if this is not the place to ask, but mod_define is
bundled with mod_ssl for Apache 1.3, so I'm starting here.

I'm looking at Apache 2 and noticed that mod_define is not bundled
with the Apache source kit.  Are there any plans to port mod_define to
Apache 2, or is it already there and I'm just looking in the wrong
place?

Our local configurations use the macro definitions in a really simple
way, mostly for virtual host setup. I can reimplement this using M4 or
by brute force, but it has been convenient to have even the simple
substitution capability provided by mod_define.

Thanks,

--mic--

-- Mic Kaczmarczik -- Unix Support -- UT Austin ITS-CAR --
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]