Subject: mod_sll + virtual hosts

From: Iuri Fiedoruk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:12:45 -0300

When I try to load apache, I get the error:
[Fri Aug 16 15:11:41 2002] [warn] NameVirtualHost zzzzzzzz:80 has no 
VirtualHosts
[Fri Aug 16 15:11:41 2002] [warn] NameVirtualHost yyyyyyyyyy:80 has no 
VirtualHosts
[Fri Aug 16 15:11:41 2002] [warn] NameVirtualHost xxxxxxxxxxx:80 has no 
VirtualHosts
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started

contrary to what it says, http runs, but without ssl and I have virtualhosts 
for each namevirtualhost.

How should I make my virtual hosts work with mod_sll? Can someone please 
provide a example?

-- 
Iuri Fiedoruk
Santa Maria, RS, Brazil

GnuPG Key fingerprint = 9D5F 7FA6 EF2C 6A5E 914F  E01B 9434 AA7D 032B 240F
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]