Subject: RE: Certificate Server

From: "Jose Correia (J)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 06:58:07 +0200

Hi Miguel

It is possible to create your own CA certificate and then create a
server certificate which gets signed by your own CA key.

You do these using openssl.

Check http://www.freebsddiary.org/openssl-client-authentication.php

He talks about client authentication but he is really doing server
authentication.

Regards
Jose

-----Original Message-----
From: Miguel Angel Gomez Animas [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 24 October 2002 19:28
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Certificate Server

Hi all....

I want to know if is possible create a server certificate with modssl,

something like a personal verisign or something like this...

What do i have to do???, can you help me with this???

Thanks a lot!!!!

_________________________________________________________________
Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. 
http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]