Subject: virtual host ??

From: "Petrydes, Josef" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:17:14 +0100

Helo

how to use mod_ssl and more then one name base virtual host in apache with
diferent certificates ???

	Josef Petrydes 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Joe Pearson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 05:15:45 -0700

read the FAQ's

---

From: "Matus \"fantomas\" Uhlar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:19:48 +0100

-> how to use mod_ssl and more then one name base virtual host in apache with
-> diferent certificates ???

impossible on the same port. You can use it with one certificate. Or on
different ports. Or on different IP's.

-- 
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, [email-masked] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 Warning: I don't wish to receive spam to this address.
 Varovanie: Nezelam si na tuto adresu dostavat akukolvek reklamnu postu.
 Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
 to take effect. [OK]
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]