Subject: sign certificaat error

From: "Arno Kruit (Stichting Eljakim)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:42:32 +0200

HI,

I am a beginner with modssl en I have a problem.
If i will sign a certificaat with ./sign.sh server.csr then i got the 
following error mesagge:

1 out of 1 certificate requests certified, commit? [y/n]y
Write out database with 1 new entries
Data Base Updated
CA verifying: server.crt <-> CA cert
server.crt: /C=NL/ST=Some-State/L=Rotterdam/O=Stichting 
Eljakim/OU=Exacto 
2.0/CN=www.exacto.eljakim/Email=[email-masked]
error 18 at 0 depth lookup:self signed certificate
/C=NL/ST=Some-State/L=Rotterdam/O=Stichting Eljakim/OU=Exacto 
2.0/CN=www.exacto.eljakim/Email=[email-masked]
error 7 at 0 depth lookup:certificate signature failure

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for support

Arno Kruit

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]