Subject: Lynx works but netscape and IE not

From: Cesar Otero Souto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:07:38 -0300

I got this when I trying to access from my graphical brouser
[12/Feb/2002 12:55:52 20707] [info]  Seeding PRNG with 0 bytes of
entropy
[12/Feb/2002 12:55:52 20707] [trace] OpenSSL: Handshake: start
[12/Feb/2002 12:55:52 20707] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: before/accept
initialization
[12/Feb/2002 12:55:52 20707] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 read client
hello A
[12/Feb/2002 12:55:52 20707] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 write server
hello A
[12/Feb/2002 12:55:52 20707] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 write
certificate A
[12/Feb/2002 12:55:52 20707] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 write server
done A
[12/Feb/2002 12:55:52 20707] [trace] OpenSSL: Loop: SSLv3 flush data

What do you think?
-- 
Cesar Otero Souto
DBA/Internet
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]