Subject: apache + modssl + openssl + Windows Client.

From: "Yu, Ming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:05:19 -0500

I have a box with Solaris 2.8, apache 1.3.20 mod_ssl/2.8.4 OpenSSL/0.9.6b.
I found it is very slow for windows NT or 2000 client using either IE or
Netscape.  It has very nice speed if it is a Unix or Linux client.  Does
anyone know why?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

- Ming Yu
- APL
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Cliff Woolley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:27:12 -0500 (EST)

> Thanks in advance for any answers.

What kind of session cache are you using?

--Cliff

--------------------------------------------------------------
   Cliff Woolley
   [email-masked]
   Charlottesville, VA

---

From: "William WK Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 01:11:10 +0800

Could you please DON'T send a single question out for multiple time,
please?!  It is VERY annoying to receive multiple copies of the same
message.

William WK Lee
A Microsoft Certified Professional
Hong Kong
--
William's Home Online (WHO) - www.williamlee.org
A new look and feel!