Subject: Howto use SSLProxyMachineCertificatePath Directive

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 07:44:18 +0100

Hi all,

the documentation for the directive SSLProxyMachineCertificatePath
outlines, that
this is the path of the directory where the certificates are kept, that are
used
for authentication of the proxy server to the backend server.

My questions:
1.) How does mod_ssl select a certificated stored in this directory?
2.) If this directory contains several certificates, which one is taken?

Any help and comments appreciated.

Best regards
Ulrich
____________________________________________________________________________

Deutscher Sparkassen Verlag GmbH

Am Wallgraben 115
70565 Stuttgart
Telefon: 0711/782-0
Webseite: http://www.dsv-gruppe.de
____________________________________________________________________________

Dieses E-Mail einschließlich evtl. angehängter Dateien enthält vertrauliche
und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige
Adressat sind und Sie dieses E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, dürfen Sie
weder den Inhalt dieses E-Mails nutzen noch dürfen Sie die evtl.
angehängten Dateien öffnen und auch nichts kopieren oder
weitergeben/verbreiten.
Bitte verständigen Sie den Absender und löschen Sie dieses E-Mail und evtl.
angehängte Dateien umgehend. Vielen Dank!
____________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]