Subject: Re: back button with SSL

From: "paul priestman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:27:48 +0000

This is probably because under SSL no caching of pages is allowed.  You 
could store the varibales and if errors occur pass the variables back to the 
script and re-populate the fields with these values - or you could do error 
checking on the client side using javascript.....

>From: "Boex,Matthew W." <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: back button with SSL
>Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:13:56 -0500
>
>i am having a problem with my cgi.  when a user puts in bad data and i
>generate an error page, i tell them to click "back" on their browser.  
>while
>under ssl, if a user clicks back, it takes them to the beginning of the
>script, not where they left off.  i am using hidden tags to keep state...
>
>matt
>
>______________________________________________________________________
>Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
>User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
>Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Boex,Matthew W." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:35:07 -0500

ah.  ok.  well, i will have to make some changes.... thanks.

matt

> -----Original Message-----
> From: paul priestman [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 9:28 AM
> Subject: Re: back button with SSL
> 
>