Subject: Re: Certificate Question

From: "amel amoula" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 07:52:44 +0100

yes you can use openssl for generating a certificate. see www.openssl.org to find a documentation
--

On Thu, 02 May 2002 03:26:23  
 keven.jones wrote:
>All, 
>
>I am new and am wondering the following: 
>
>I have installed openssl. Do I need to buy a cert from verisign/thawte,etc.. 
>or can I generate a "free" one using the openssl engine? 
>
>thx
>Keven E. Jones
>______________________________________________________________________
>Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
>User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
>Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
>

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "amel amoula" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 07:53:01 +0100