Subject: Developing new module while using mod_ssl

From: "Ronan Daly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:32:41 -0000

Hello,

I'm looking into creating an apache module, which hopefully will be using
mod_ssl for part of its functionality. This module will be linking into an
access control product, which will use a users pkc as an identity type. I've
been looking through the code, and it seems as if it'll be easy enough to
get the information from the request. However this also has to work if the
request is normal http.
My question would be, would there be any way of knowing which version of
request_req has been passed into my function, i.e. the original apache
version, or the modified mod_ssl version. This would be done at run time
hopefully, but I'm sure I could create two libraries if I had to.
Also any opinions on the ease with which this would be done?

Thanks for any help

--
Ronan

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]