Subject: Availability of mod_ssl for Apache 2.0.42 Win32

From: Jeff Hagan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 05:09:15 -0700

Does anyone know when a release of mod_ssl supporting Apache 2.0.42 for
Win32 will be available?

Thank you,

--
jeff h.

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: hunter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:10:55 -0400

> Does anyone know when a release of mod_ssl supporting Apache 2.0.42 for

Jeff,

mod_ssl is integrated/included  (built in) with Apache 2.0.x

It is no longer a separate package.

Chris.