Subject: Re: [BugDB] can't load x:\apache\mod_ssl.so into server (PR#694)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:34:09 +0200 (MET DST)

Full_Name: Daphne Chen
Version: 2.8.4
OS: win2K
Submission from: (NULL) (12.44.172.142)

Receive the following error:

C:\WINNT\Profiles\Administrator>apache -D SSL
Syntax error on line 203 of d:/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load d:/apache/modules/mod_ssl.so into server: (126) The specified
module
 could not be found:

It seems other people had the same problem.  However there is no useful
recommand solution besides check the path.  Believe me, the path is set.  The
file is there.

Thanks!

Daphne
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]