Subject: mod_ssl 2.8.11-1.3.27

From: Zandi Patrick S TSgt AFRL/IFOSS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 00:38:36 -0000

I am getting the following error
[04/Oct/2002 20:35:32 00056] [error] OpenSSL: error:0D09F007:asn1 encoding
routines:d2i_X509:expecting an asn1 sequence

[04/Oct/2002 20:30:52 29344] [info]  Server: Apache/1.3.27, Interface:
mod_ssl/2.8.11, Library: OpenSSL/0.9.6g

On Solaris 9,   Also Everytime I compile and make apache shared core -- boom
I am getting core Bus Bombs..
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Zandi Patrick S TSgt AFRL/IFOSS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 01:22:37 -0000

Ok, 
	I finally got it .. I hope..
I am now getting configuration errors again..
Line 340 

# Controls who can get stuff from this server.
   339  #
   340      Order allow,deny
   341      Allow from all
   342  </Directory>
   343