Subject: RE: unsubscribe modssl-users [email-masked]

From: "Fischer, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:45:07 -0500

I have just wasted one second of my time and gone to the web page. 

http://www.modssl.org/support/

There is a web form that will submit an unsubscribe to this list. I suggest
people try this and if they still get list email then email Ralf S.
Engelschall at [email-masked] who is listed on the site as the Primary
author of the modssl project.

Regards,

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Villegas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 12:38 PM
To: Ihor Bilyy
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: unsubscribe modssl-users [email-masked]

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 11:25:48AM -0500, Ihor Bilyy wrote:
> could you please to each other directly ?!!

NO!!!! He sent that to the list, which clearly indicated that he was
possibly having trouble to unsubscribe because of a mistake on the
destination email address and not by the list's fault.
Others could be making that mistake if the unsubscribe information is not
stated clearly in the webpage (I don't remember, and won't waste my time
checking it). So both messages (mine and his reply to it) were relevant to
other list members and list owners... Use a threaded mail reader :)

Carlos