Subject: Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x-OpenSSL_x - Emergency

From: "Jim Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:37:03 +0000

Hi,

We immediately need the Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x-OpenSSL_x file so that we 
can upgrade our Apache server to 1.3.26 with mod_ssl.

This is an emergency since we need to get this done immediately.

We have been constantly looking at the http://www.modssl.org/contrib/ area, 
with no luck.

We seek immediate attention from the mod_ssl user community.

Bye,
-Jim.

_________________________________________________________________
Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Jimmy Lantz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 16:11:44 +0200

Jim,
I'm sorry to say that I cant help you with your problem below,

however, I can give you a tip,

since this is a by the users for the users kind of list and *NOT* a paid 
service,
expressing your immediate need rarely give you the help requested.

Try a more humble writing style or hire a proffesional programmer, or maybe 
your in luck and somebody will give your need priority and give you the 
help requested, more often you'll get unlucky than lucky with your current 
aproach though.

Best of luck
Jimmy in Sweden.

Better frased like this:

Dear user-group gurus,

I wonder if someone might be able to give me an ETA on the 
Apache_1.3.26-Mod_SSL_x-OpenSSL_x file,
your help is very much appreciated.

Best midsummer solstice greetings
Jim.

Chinese version:
Ni zheyang xie, zhende buxing!
Xuyao xie limao yidianr!
Tamen bu renshi ni ya, ye bushi ni fu qian de yi zhong fuwu ma!
Ruguo, ni zhende quyao zuo zhege update, weishenme ni bu yong yi wei 
jisuanjizhuanjia! Fu ta liang qian meiyuan, jiu meiyou wenta ya!
Zaijian!

At 13:37 2002-06-20 +0000, you wrote:
>We have been constantly looking at the http://www.modssl.org/contrib/ 
>area, with no luck.
>