Subject: Page Could Not Be Displayed problem?

From: Vildan Hasanbegovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 23:39:03 +0100

Hi,

I have read your posts at http://www.mail-archive.com/ regarding
"Page cannot be displayed" in browser problems.

I am running following configuration:

- MS XP
- Apache 1.3.23
- PHP 4.1.1
- MySQL 3.23.47

and all users both Internet Explorer and Netscape users have reported
this problem when accessing a database running PHP and MySQL.

I have posted this issues everywhere, but nobody seems to know what
is causing this problem. I have tested both with Latest Apache and
latest MySQL (both beta releases) but problem persist..

Thank you,

/Vildan

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]