Subject: shm support for Itanium

From: "Edward Wong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:26:10 -0800

Hello All,

While trying to run apache in Windows on an Itanium (in compatibility mode 
no less), I ran into the following error:

===============================
SSLSessionCache: Invalid argument: size has to be >= 8192 bytes
===============================

However, the directives in question are:

===============================
SSLSessionCache        shmcb:logs/ssl_scache(512000)
SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300
===============================

Is there something that I'm missing?  Is shm suppored on Itanium?

I get the same results when using any other shared memory scheme (shm, 
shmht).  I've combed the web and mailing lists for details, but have turned 
up very little.  For Unix/Linux, loading MM libraries seems to fix the 
issue.  Is there a similar solution for windows?  Or should I just use dbm 
for the Windows/Itanium case?

Thanks in Advance,

Edward Wong

_________________________________________________________________
Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now! 
http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]