Subject: ssl to work for MSIE.

From: kulkarni veena <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 00:02:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I was wondering what steps are to be taken to make
https work for both MSIE and Netscape for a
self-signed certficate.

 Should both the ca.cert and server.crt created using
openssl be converted to DER format and use only DER
format certs and disregard 'pem' certs?

Thanks in advance.

-veena

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
http://search.yahoo.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]