Subject: RE: Server Report

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:22:31 -0000

Yes, but it didn't come from Ralf. Check the headers. Someone who has a
message from this list at some time somewhere on their hard disk is
infected. It's even possible that they've never been subscribed (eg they
just looked at the archives). 

- 
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 [email-masked] 

Even if you win the rat race, that will still only make you a rat.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: James Hastings-Trew [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: 29 January 2004 15:17
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: Server Report
> 
> 
> MyDoom on the mailing list now? Fantastic.
> 
> ______________________________________________________________________
> Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
> User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
> Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]
> 

- 
DISCLAIMER: 

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is 
confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended 
recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the 
content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the 
sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it 
and any attachments from your system. 

RNIB endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by 
its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants. However, it 
cannot accept any responsibility for any  such which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all attachments. 

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and 
any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent 
those of RNIB. 

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227 

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk 
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]