Subject: Apache/2.0.32 (Win32) mod_ssl/3.0a0 OpenSSL/0.9.6c - passphrase problem

From: "Henri Hennebert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:46:57 +0100

Hello everyone

I encounter a problem with the passphrase in mod_ssl on WinXP.

If I use the builtin passphrase dialog:
SSLPassPhraseDialog buildin

When I start apache2 from a cmd box:
Apache -DSSL start

I'm prompted for the passphrase when the first process start.

When the second process start, the prompt don't come and the
process start an infinite loop asking somewhere for the passphrase.

I change from builtin to exec:
SSLPassPhraseDialog	exec:/workbench/apache2/bin/passphrase.exe

And all run smoothly.

Henri
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: "Edward Wong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:16:39 -0800

I encountered the same problem in Windows2000 (w/all the rest being the same 
as you).

Has this bug been officially submitted?

>From: "Henri Hennebert" <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: <[email-masked]>
>Subject: Apache/2.0.32 (Win32) mod_ssl/3.0a0 OpenSSL/0.9.6c - passphrase 
>problem
>Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:46:57 +0100
>
>Hello everyone
>

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com