Subject: Two certificates in apache and mod_ssl

From: Kirchner Stefan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:34:28 +0200

Hello,

I defined two virtual hosts in apache + mod_ssl with two different server
certificates.
I tried to access the https connection and I got for both virtual hosts the
certificate of the first virtual host.

How do I have to configure it to get the right certificate of each virtual
host.

Or is it not possible? Or how?

Stefan
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]

---

From: Sean M Alderman <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Jun 2002 12:13:57 -0400

Are you using IP Based virtual hosting?  I don't think you can have
multiple certificates on a since IP on the same port.

-- 
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst
PACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center
(216) 433-2795

Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming an
automobile "Wheels."