Subject: Docs to complie Apache + VC++ + Other Modules?

From: "Prachait Saxena" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:31:35 +0530

Hello 

I am using Apache 1.3.24 on Win98 and I would like to upgrade it.
If I install the Binary Version then Some of the other Binary Modules 
file did not work due to Version Conflict or other reasons.

So, I decided the Complie the Source .
My Problem 

I could not found any Documentation for
"How to compile Apache Source on Win98 + VC++ with some extra module 
sources like [PHP, Perl etc.] ".

Can any one suggest a like to me....

Thanks is advance.

Prachait Saxena
WebMaster [SitesOnTesting.Com]

If you do for other's ! Other's will do for you !!
Visit me at http://www.sitesontesting.com/prachait

______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]