Subject: non-repudiation

From: Sonu Kishore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 03:49:09 -0700 (PDT)

I have successfully issued ca certificate, web server certificate and client
certificate. 
how can i use the issued certificate for non-repudiation.
I want user "x" to access my web site with a certificate issued to him for
accessing the web site.
no one else should be able to access my site using other users web access
certificates.

my web site is configured with apache & tomcat on linux 7.1 redhat

please guide me ..it's urgent

regards
sonu

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes
http://finance.yahoo.com
______________________________________________________________________
Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl)                   www.modssl.org
User Support Mailing List                      [email-masked]
Automated List Manager                            [email-masked]